PDA

View Full Version : FEBRUARY 2WW

black&gold
February 3rd, 2013, 02:55 PM
I guess we're technically here now! I know some ladies are still over in the Jan. group but I thought I'd start this one up!

Only 6DPO due to my super late O! AF is supposed to start tomorrow if my body stays on it's 28day cycle so I have no idea what to think or when to start testing! Definitely very very crampy so we'll see....

ICB3
February 4th, 2013, 09:25 AM
I'm here too, at 7 DPO also! Not too many symptoms other than lots of little cramping and VERY thirsty yesterday and today. It also looks like my chart is triphasic this cycle. I think I will be testing tomorrow, early but, I got a BFP with DS2 at 8 dpo, so you never know...

black&gold
February 4th, 2013, 09:43 AM
I was wanting to try and test tomorrow as well but I've never had an early positive so I might wait it out a few days! Excited to hear how it goes for you!

ltester
February 4th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I will be joining you shortly, ladies! I am charting my temps for the first time (why I didn't start earlier, I don't know), and just had a dip and then a spike. I was anticipating O on Wednesday which makes me wonder if I mis-charted or something. It seems early to dip and then spike, but I got a negative OPK today, so I'll keep checking. Does it make sense that I would get those kind of temps a few days before O?

ICB3
February 5th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I think I got an extremely faint BFP today at 8 dpo! It's the kind you have to tilt and look in the light but I see a line and its got some pink to it! Ahhhhh...tomorrow lets hope it confirms it better. Of course this is the month I had the big O....damn!

Averysmom
February 5th, 2013, 11:21 PM
I will be here soon too. :-) good luck with your tests ICB3 and msblakely!

True Blue
February 6th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Good Luck Ladies :luck:

ltester
February 6th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I think I got an extremely faint BFP today at 8 dpo! It's the kind you have to tilt and look in the light but I see a line and its got some pink to it! Ahhhhh...tomorrow lets hope it confirms it better. Of course this is the month I had the big O....damn!

I hope today shows the line more clearly! From observing most other results, when there is any line, it ends ups being a positive. Good luck!

The Anchor
February 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Present! I am at 2DPO. I am flat out refusing to POAS until 12DPO this time. I WILL NOT I WILL NOT I WILL NOT. Good luck ladies! Where's yamanote?

ICB3
February 6th, 2013, 12:36 PM
It's official!! BFP on 9 dpo on a FRER and I don't even have to squint! Yay!!!

The Anchor
February 6th, 2013, 12:43 PM
OMG! YAAAAAY ICB3! You make it look so easy!

TTCPink
February 6th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Congrats ICB3!

ICB3
February 6th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Thank you, I'm kinda in shock over it and hoping it sticks! Good luck blakely, ltester, averysmom and anchor! I hope you all get bfp's this month!!

Averysmom
February 6th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Wow great news ICB3, congratulations! Hope you feel we'll in the coming weeks! Thanks for your good luck wishes :-)

ltester
February 7th, 2013, 07:59 AM
So, I tried charting this month and I have a clear temperature drop and spike, but my OPK has been negative. FF predicted yesterday as my day of ovulation, but my body is also not giving me the clear indications that I've had in the past (EWCM) which I attribute to the LE diet. Is it possible I am not ovulating? Would I still have the temp changes if I am not? I've been exercising a ton (running 6-7 miles a day, 6-7 days a week) and maintaining the LE diet (aside from a major cheat of pizza last night!).

black&gold
February 7th, 2013, 09:08 AM
YAY! Congrats ICB3!!! First in this thread!

I swore I wouldn't test until 14DPO but I broke down on 9DPO and tested - negative obviously! So annoyed.. but I had a Dr. appt for my son (she's also my doctor) so I hoped that if I got a BFP I'd ask for my drugs (morning sickness) then and there because once it hits.. i'm a vegetable. Anyways.. that plan didn't work but I never have got a pos earlier than 13DPO. Super nausea today though.. can't tell if it's from worrying about something or maybe a future BFP?!

black&gold
February 7th, 2013, 10:04 AM
scratch that! AF just showed. Now I'm more confused than ever! I O'd late on CD22 (of a normal 28day cycle) and got AF on CD32 so my LP was only 10days??!? I thought LP was supposed to stay the same even if you O late? I tested yesterday and it was neg so I doubt that means a chemical would have happened? Any thoughts on why my LP would have been shorter?

Good luck to all of you! Moving on to next month!!

ltester
February 7th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Sorry to hear it, Msblakely. I hope next cycle is more predictable! Good luck.

The Anchor
February 7th, 2013, 11:17 AM
scratch that! AF just showed. Now I'm more confused than ever! I O'd late on CD22 (of a normal 28day cycle) and got AF on CD32 so my LP was only 10days??!? I thought LP was supposed to stay the same even if you O late? I tested yesterday and it was neg so I doubt that means a chemical would have happened? Any thoughts on why my LP would have been shorter?

Oh boo! I hate that witch...MsBlakely, I know you had a weird cycle...what supps were you taking? your LP usually stays the same, but is there any chance it has always been 10 days?

black&gold
February 7th, 2013, 12:00 PM
I'm not taking any supps. I highly doubt it's always been 10days as my symptoms for O have always been right around CD15 (This was my first month charting so I can't be sure)

fish2012
February 7th, 2013, 04:54 PM
good luck ladies!

TTCPink
February 7th, 2013, 05:51 PM

How long have you been on LE diet? I am finding that my cycle is finally getting back to normal this month after three funky months. I really think my luteal phase was shorter from the weight loss and low fat diet affecting my hormones. Now that I am no longer losing weight and just keeping steady I am finally having a more normal cycle. I have been on LE since early October.

black&gold
February 7th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Since November. This was the worst month by far as I was at my lowest weight ever. Now of course I'm freaking out thinking there is something wrong and I won't be able to get my 3rd baby - and it's only really been our first month of a decent shot. Our first was an abstain and I miscalculated everything so we made the attempt around 3-4 days before O and I did a huge j&d with every sperm reducing tactic out there so it can't really be classified as a decent try.

black&gold
February 7th, 2013, 06:07 PM
And AF has been so weird today. I literally saw bright red once this morning but since then its just been brown and almost nothing... what is my body doing!!!!

ltester
February 7th, 2013, 07:18 PM
And AF has been so weird today. I literally saw bright red once this morning but since then its just been brown and almost nothing... what is my body doing!!!!

That is exactly the wy mine was, and I started the diet in November. I have always been so regular and now feel like I can't trust what my body is doing. Humph. I am curious to see what my temps are tomorrow, but I am still negative on the opk.

BabyGirl2013
February 7th, 2013, 10:35 PM
MsBlakely, I'm sorry to hear about your wacky cycle! So frustrating.

I'm now 5 DPO. I don't feel anything "happening". I know that sounds weird so early on but I haven't had a single twinge, cramp, pain...nothing. Last month I had all of these weird pinches and pangs from 1 DPO...but I got a BFN...so I'm not sure what I'm hoping to feel!! I just don't feel like my body is busy creating life yet! ;) Counting the days until I can test...

ELP
February 8th, 2013, 09:47 AM
I think I'm about the same BabyGirl, lets see who holds out on testing the longest :bigsmile:

black&gold
February 8th, 2013, 10:14 AM
good luck ladies! Ive heard lots of people say the month they felt nothing was when they've got their BFP. The last 3 months I've had cramps from 1DPO-AF and all BFN's so I've given up on cramping as a sign for myself!

ltester
February 8th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Me too. I am hoping to not even think about symptoms (honestly, I don't think I had any with my first two). FF says I O'd Wednesday which puts me 2 dpo today. I am going to try to hold out until next Monday before testing and try to assume that I'll be on this diet for another month to keep myself from feeling disappointed. Good luck to those testing in the next few days. Babygirl and ELP, when are you planning to test?

Amberlilly55
February 8th, 2013, 11:43 AM
I don't chart or take opk's because they stress me out but according to EWCM I am O'ing today. I am feeling pretty hopeful this month since I feel like it was our first REAL try this time around. My husband travels for work and the past two months he has had to leave 4-5 days before O. This month my two oldest stayed with my mom and my youngest and I went and stayed with the hubs for a few days. We got back yesterday so I am hoping that this is our month! Come on girl spermies!

Good luck to everyone! Let's see how long we can all wait to test!

pebmcpd7
February 8th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Got my BFP at lunchtime!!!!! GL everyone else this month!!!

The Anchor
February 8th, 2013, 12:46 PM

YAY YAY YAY! CONGRATS peb!!!

BabyGirl2013
February 8th, 2013, 03:33 PM

Congrats! How many DPO are you?

I might try to test on Monday (9 dpo, which is when I've tested positive with past pregnancies), but I'm so scared of seeing a BFN. It will ruin my day even if I know there's still a chance I'm pregnant. If I have any willpower at all I'll wait until Wednesday 2/13...it's DS1's 3rd bday so maybe that will bring me luck :) But I'll be depressed on his bday and for Valentine's Day if its negative :( At this point I wish I would've just had another "surprise" baby so I don't spend so much time thinking about this stuff!!

Amberlilly55
February 8th, 2013, 04:42 PM

Congratulations!!!!

Dreamofpink
February 8th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Yay Peb!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

ELP
February 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Congratulations Peb!!
Itester, I will probably start on Monday or Tuesday I picked up little Davey at 8dpo so I wont be able to resist trying early :oops:

pebmcpd7
February 8th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Congrats! How many DPO are you?

I might try to test on Monday (9 dpo, which is when I've tested positive with past pregnancies), but I'm so scared of seeing a BFN. It will ruin my day even if I know there's still a chance I'm pregnant. If I have any willpower at all I'll wait until Wednesday 2/13...it's DS1's 3rd bday so maybe that will bring me luck :) But I'll be depressed on his bday and for Valentine's Day if its negative :( At this point I wish I
would've just had another "surprise" baby so I don't spend so much time thinking about this stuff!!

I waited til AF was due!!! I am 15DPO. I was so nervous doing the test. This month I did everything different. I never discussed TTC with DH during our TTW at all. We decided to call it a day, as I am 40 in sept. we were only ever gonna try till March, but it was getting me down so bad we decided to forget about it. My DH actually predicted this happening. Once we stop trying it will happen... He got a shock when I told him, because it was a one hit wonder!!! I had him FRing and it was killing him, he is as glad as me that that part is over. Now to look forward to the next 9 months hopefully XXX

BabyGirl2013
February 8th, 2013, 09:42 PM
I waited til AF was due!!! I am 15DPO. I was so nervous doing the test. This month I did everything different. I never discussed TTC with DH during our TTW at all. We decided to call it a day, as I am 40 in sept. we were only ever gonna try till March, but it was getting me down so bad we decided to forget about it. My DH actually predicted this happening. Once we stop trying it will happen... He got a shock when I told him, because it was a one hit wonder!!! I had him FRing and it was killing him, he is as glad as me that that part is over. Now to look forward to the next 9 months hopefully XXX

That's so wonderful! The way it was supposed to happen ;) We gave up the FR this month too. It's rough on everybody involved :)

From my humble observation it seems to me that FR creates the most BFNs on here. That's not scientific by any means...just seems to be a trend. Once people drop it they get a BFP. FX that's true for me this month!!

love being a mummy
February 9th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Hi everyone, this is my 14th month ttc. I think I am approx 11dpo.
I haven't been swaying. I got a BFN today :( So I think I'm not pregnant.
I don't know exact O date only going by what date was given to me by my phone app lol I had a thick-ish blob of of EWCM on the O date. So I'm just assuming thats when I O'd we DTD that night.

black&gold
February 9th, 2013, 01:37 PM
That's so wonderful! The way it was supposed to happen ;) We gave up the FR this month too. It's rough on everybody involved :)

From my humble observation it seems to me that FR creates the most BFNs on here. That's not scientific by any means...just seems to be a trend. Once people drop it they get a BFP. FX that's true for me this month!!

We did FR which was difficult this month and also got a BFN. Our timing wasn't great due to him travelling so our attempts were only 2 days before and the day after O. Either way, we aren't doing any sort of frequency this month.

ELP
February 9th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Symptom spotting - anybody getting a burning crampy feeling about 5-6 dpo?

love being a mummy
February 9th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Another BFN today :(

ltester
February 9th, 2013, 07:54 PM
In looking at the page with all the stats, it doesn't really seem to matter that much between FR or abstain, there are both boys and girls born. If FR gives me another bfn this month, I think it'll be out the window! Sorry to hear about your bfn, love being a mommy. Is it still early to test? Good luck!

pebmcpd7
February 9th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Symptom spotting - anybody getting a burning crampy feeling about 5-6 dpo?

I had really strong O pain on 5 and 6dpo, this cycle. Looking back at my chart when I got pregnant in April last year, I also had O pain on those days too, GL!!

Averysmom
February 9th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I'm here now too :-) 4dpo. I never got a positive opk this month but pretty certain I O'd (given other signs). But kind of kicking myself b/c I botched the timing. Oops! Since I didn't get a opk and I O'd a day earlier than expected, DH and I DTD unprotected at -4 days before O (didn't use preseed and j&d) in an effort to be more spontaneous. Grrr. Not ideal. But I felt a lot of O pain around 2 in the afternoon on O day (when FF says i O'd) and then we made a good attempt at 10 pm that night and again the next night (cause I still wasn't sure if I had O'd). Worried that a girl spermie probably made it first - that would be ok though- wondering if there's a chance for a boy making it first :-) guess I have to stop worrying and wait and see! Feels good to get the worries out on here though!

Congrats to Peb! Such great news. Fingers crossed!!

Good luck everyone waiting!

love being a mummy
February 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Another BFN. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month :(
I'll go to Dr and see if they can find anything wrong.

Averysmom
February 10th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Well now I just got a positive opk! Have had ewcm past 2days and now cervix is open again. I guess I'm not 5dpo but rather cd 18 so this is a few days late for me if this is the real deal here. I guess we'll give it a go again tonight and tomorrow!

How do we post our FF charts on here? Mine is really wacky this month and would love some feedback from you wonderful ladies!

ltester
February 10th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Well now I just got a positive opk! Have had ewcm past 2days and now cervix is open again. I guess I'm not 5dpo but rather cd 18 so this is a few days late for me if this is the real deal here. I guess we'll give it a go again tonight and tomorrow!

How do we post our FF charts on here? Mine is really wacky this month and would love some feedback from you wonderful ladies!
Mine has been wacky, too. I saved the image to my computer and then inserted a picture on here... There is probably a simpler way, but it worked. I still am unsure exactly when I o'd... I neve got an opk+.

ELP
February 11th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Lbam, anything today?
I was crampy again yesterday, I'm wondering if its a good thing or even if I'm usually crampy when not ttc and I'm only noticing it this month because I'm looking out for things kwim:)

ltester
February 11th, 2013, 08:32 AM
So, I've been in a really great rhythm with exercise and trying hard to maintain the high intensity cardio that is suggested, but I got hit with a miserable cold on Saturday. Breathing is far too difficult to do any exercise, and I am worried that in the early days of my 2ww, I am messing everything up. I know illness sways pink, too--does a cold count? I am also afraid my temps are off because of it-I had a much higher temp than usual this morning-- although sleep has been so bad for the last week that I don't know that any of my temps are accurate. Hmph!

ELP, my fingers are crossed for you! I was super focused on my body last month and so felt like I had every symptom in the book. It seems hard to tell what is what during these two weeks. Crampy seems good, though!

love being a mummy
February 12th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Lbam, anything today?
I was crampy again yesterday, I'm wondering if its a good thing or even if I'm usually crampy when not ttc and I'm only noticing it this month because I'm looking out for things kwim:)

I hate messed up cycles grrrr Af was due today, no AF but BFN. But my cycles are irregular so who knows when Af will start.

Does anyone know much about ewcm and O timing ?
Does ewcm mean you are ovulating or does it mean you will ovulate or you already have?

What about if you don't get traditional EWCM but something like a thick / clearish mucus blob would you consider that ewcm / Signs of ovulation ?

Rabbit0809
February 13th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Hello there ladies,soooo nice to join u all ;)
Had our attempt yesterday,will be posting my sway in the attempts, I am ovulating today, had a hard time Bd this month,hubby is going thru lots of stress and couldnt ahem ahem perform, u can not believe the things I had to do to help him,or else we wouldnt have had a chance this month,stuff I would have never done EVER, but what you wont do for a little bundle of joy eh ;)
I am a massive POAS addict,I literally start testing 1 dpo, and once I hit 8dpo I test twice daily,I get crazy,but am crazy scared of chemicals so dunno when Ill start testing this time,but one thing I know for sure, I AM SOOOO EXCITED,AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT, lol, I seriously cant wait, I stare at babies in posters and in strollers and my ovaries actually shift and cramp,I kid u nit,did anyone feel such a thing?
Ok,long story short,Ill be cheking in on u ladies later on today,till then, fingers crossed,toes crossed,bra straps crossed for our BFPs xoxo

fish2012
February 13th, 2013, 03:52 AM

hey all just wishing you good luck and lots of baby dust ;-)

love being a mummy
February 13th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Good luck everyone.

Still no AF and BFN

ltester
February 13th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Good luck everyone.

Still no AF and BFN

Bummer, lbam. I hope you get something definitive one way or the other very soon. Waiting is so hard. Thinking of you!

I'm still trying to hold off--today is 7 dpo. I told myself I would wait until next Monday, although I might cross my fingers for a 9 dpo faint positive! :) Not feeling any symptoms, although all those I felt last time resulted in a bfn, so I'm not letting that get me down! Since my DS2 was somewhat of a surprise, I don't think it is unusual for me to not have anything obvious, but a few days will tell.

Good luck everyone else!

pooh_ob
February 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Joining! :fx: yayyy!

BabyGirl2013
February 13th, 2013, 03:08 PM
11 DPO...BFN :( The only thing I'm hangining on to is my triphasic chart. I know its not 100% a sign of pregnancy, but it's my only positive sign that there may be a small glimmer of hope left. If I'm not pregnant this cycle we're taking 5 months off due to holidays and other travel conflicts with corresponding "would-be" due dates. So depressing :(

love being a mummy
February 13th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Finally got AF on CD 35

ltester FX for BFP hope the next few days go quickly for you.

Welcome pooh_ob

BFN's are so depressing, I really hope you get a BFP tomorrow FX for you Babygirl2013

The Anchor
February 13th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Booooooo mummy. I hate that witch. I find BFNs cut me to my soul, this cycle I will not POAS until 12 dpo... I WILL NOT I WILL NOT I WILL NOT. Good luck itester!!!!

ltester
February 13th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Booooooo mummy. I hate that witch. I find BFNs cut me to my soul, this cycle I will not POAS until 12 dpo... I WILL NOT I WILL NOT I WILL NOT. Good luck itester!!!!

You have fortified me, Anchor! I almost gave in to checking in the morning, contrary to my original plan! I am not prepared to get a week of bfns hoping the next day will be positive. So, here goes getting through the weekend.

Sorry to hear about AF, Liam. It is so disappointing, even when we know it is a very real possibility. And babygirl, I really hope this is your month... 5 months is a long way off.

Amberlilly55
February 13th, 2013, 09:10 PM
I am thinking that today is 5dpo. I can usually tell pretty obviously buy the ewcm. This month I am a little confused. I am having less ewcm (which is great since I'm swaying for a girl) but it start on Friday and lasted until Tuesday. Its never lasted longer than 2 days before. I am still really hopeful that this is my month! If it isn't then we are wait 5-6 months to miss holidays and birthdays. I am trying REALLY hard to wait until the day AF is due. I will not test early. I will not test early!

Rabbit0809
February 14th, 2013, 04:28 AM
OMG, Im am 1dpo and already am going INSANE, lol, I have many symptoms but I know its tooo early and that its just the progesterone kicking in, keeping my fingers crossed for us all.
I salute all the ladies who r going to wait,I wish I was as strong willed as u,I usually start testing 5dpo,LMAO.,and keep om testing till BFP or AF.

I wonder if anyone has gotten a bfp at 5dpo ever,is there a poll about this somewhere?

ltester
February 14th, 2013, 07:58 AM
OMG, Im am 1dpo and already am going INSANE, lol, I have many symptoms but I know its tooo early and that its just the progesterone kicking in, keeping my fingers crossed for us all.
I salute all the ladies who r going to wait,I wish I was as strong willed as u,I usually start testing 5dpo,LMAO.,and keep om testing till BFP or AF.

I wonder if anyone has gotten a bfp at 5dpo ever,is there a poll about this somewhere?

You might enjoy this link, Rabbit: Pregnancy Test Results for 5 Days Past Ovulation | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=5)

It looks like the chances of getting a bfp in any case is very slim on day 5. Day 9 seems to be the big shift--can you hold off that long? :)

pooh_ob
February 14th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Shifts at day 9? Sweet! Now I have a date to hold out for lol. Thanks!

ELP
February 14th, 2013, 09:02 AM
I got a bfp ladies:) I thought I was out but had a nagging feeling in my head to keep testing as I have had palpatations for the past 4 days and I only get palpatations when I'm pregnant. i am gonna look into it more as I'm not sure if they are a good or bad thing? and they dont usually start this early. Good luck everyone, I hope you all get your bfp's real soon!!!

ltester
February 14th, 2013, 10:30 AM
I got a bfp ladies:) I thought I was out but had a nagging feeling in my head to keep testing as I have had palpatations for the past 4 days and I only get palpatations when I'm pregnant. i am gonna look into it more as I'm not sure if they are a good or bad thing? and they dont usually start this early. Good luck everyone, I hope you all get your bfp's real soon!!!

Congratulations ELP!

The Anchor
February 14th, 2013, 10:58 AM

OMG! CONGRATS ELP...you sure make it look easy!!!

pooh_ob
February 14th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Congrats elp! What #day did you get your bfp? I figured you probably would by your symptoms but it's hard to know if you should be hopeful or not. Hoping for my bfp and everyone else 2ww!

Rabbit0809
February 15th, 2013, 03:36 AM
Ufffff, having major major major hot flashes today,must be hormonal,my cheeks are all flushed red and Im sweaty ,lol, plus I have a slight headache coming on,and not really nausea as per say,but I dont have much of an appetite,woke up to the smell of DH frying eggs,bleh,didnt have an appetite for them at all.
I know its waaaay toooo early to have even any symptoms, but all the stuff im feeling I dont usually feel before AF, soooo keeping my fingers crossed:fx:

Amberlilly55
February 15th, 2013, 08:00 AM
I am struggling to not test!!! I'm at 7dpo today. I keep reminding myself that every time I see a bfn I am sad for the rest of the day so it's better to just wait. Its just so hard!

Rabbit0809
February 15th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Tell me about it,Im 2DPO and I am dying resisting the urge to rush thru the door to buy pregnancy tests, ugh
And the worst thing is walking around the mall in limbo,not knowing if u have any chance to get a BFP this month,and then u walk by a maternity shop( this happened to me today), I got sooooo upset and worried that it would be too good to be true ,and even though I was feeling pretty darn good and positive this month,but Im seriously starting to die inside.

Rabbit0809
February 16th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Did my ticker disappear?it doesnt show up on my screen,weird.
Anyways,as for symptoms today,feeling bloated,and having constant cramping,my uterus right above my pubic bone feels hard and swollen, am having hot flashes I suddenly feel super hot and my cheeks flush and sweat bullets,and I have an overwhelming feeling of being content and happy,I noticed Im smiling alot more,am less stressed,and have developed extreme patience for my little naughty monkeys dd almost 5, and ds 3, usually I lose my temper in a snap,but now its diff,I am calm and serene, makes me wonder whats happenin .
Am excited ,cant wait to test,being a POAS addict makes it hard,ugh,thinking positive thoughts
Luv u ladies xoxo
So who's testing today?anybody?

pooh_ob
February 16th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Rabbit did you ov on wed? Me too! I feel like a complete lunatic. I just feel like something is going on down there lol. I thought it was inflamed or bruised or something from extra dtd lol. But that was wed and I still feel it today. And my hubby feels like it's a "done deal" as well. Fx

Pumpkin2011
February 16th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Hey Ladies I would like to join you.
I am officially in the 2ww so the waiting begins. Had really bad O-Pains yesterday starting at 8pm, I couldn't even walk. DH had to bring our little one to bed and I took a hot bath :D. Temps went up today and I am soooo reliefed that we can stop Bd'ing now. Feel much more relaxed now that I know we haven't missed O. I had a scan on cd 15 which was on Tuesday and I had two big follicles on the right side (20 and 17mm), so if DH has super sperm we migt get blessed with twins :fx:.

I can't wait to take a test!!! I am planning to take one on Feb 25th. I will be 10dpo by then and it will be our 2nd wedding anniversary. DH and I both have a great feeling about this cycle.

:fx: for all of you!

ltester
February 16th, 2013, 02:17 PM
So FF is showing a later O than it had predicted, so I am afraid I really have no idea how many dpo I am. Could be 10 could be 7. How annoying. I never got a good opk, so I am going on my generally predictable timing. That said, I thought last cycle was predictable too, and I got a bfn! Anyway, my DH has encouraged me to stop thinking about it, but I am irrationally tired today. Could be a result of my week long cold, but I am more tired today than I have been all week. Could be a good sign!

Averysmom
February 16th, 2013, 02:36 PM
I'm right there with you Itester. My temps were all over the map due to having a cold and my toddler with a cold teething = interrupted sleep. I don't know if im 11 dpo or 6 dpo - so annoying. But I had a really bad backache this am for like 5 hrs and this is unusual for me. I also had this with DD at 6 dpo (implantation?). Boobs giving off odd sensations and very tired...Just waiting now....

aussiettc
February 16th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Hi ladies. Sorry, I've been lurking around here very quietly this month. I got a BFP 12DPO last month and then had a chemical at 15DPO which really threw me. We decided to try again straight away but I have no idea what my chances are this month-I know cycles can be a bit crazy after a chemical. But I'm pretty sure I O'd-my temps shifted CD15 and have remained high ever since-possibly even a tri-phasic pattern? I'm now 12 DPO but unlike my usual battle to hold off as long as possible before POAS, this month I just can't bring myself to. I really, really want to see a BFP but am so scared of another chemical. Just going to have to get brave and put myself out of my misery I guess. Just wanted to check in with you ladies and wish everyone lots of luck with getting BFPs and having sticky beans! I hope we're all posting BFPs in the 2ww place really soon!

Nahjah
February 16th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Hello ladies! I am about 7 dpo and this is our first cycle ttc post IUD removal. I guess you could say I am having some symptoms (cervical "pain", weird stomach feelings, +OPK since O day, cloudy cm, etc). I don't think it is enough to be too certain we are getting a bfp this month, but I definitely feel different. I went to go buy some pregnancy tests from the dollar store to start testing early and they were all out! I figured it wasn't meant to be and I should just continue with my original plan of waiting until the 24th. But those two tests I already have are calling my name, lol!

Issima
February 17th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Hi there,
I'm about 11 dpo today, first month trying for baby no. 3. Swaying for a girl after two boys. I feel like my boobs are more tingly but I'm probably just imagining it. Going to test tomorrow, fingers crossed because the girl diet is pretty restrictive!
Good luck everyone.

Rabbit0809
February 17th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Oh dear God, 4dpo, going INSANE, whenever I think to POAS,I get excited amd my blood pressure elevates,and my heart pounds,and stomach churns, from excitement,from fear of BFN, and from dreading a chemical ( God forbid)

As for symptoms today,my breasts are a bit sore,nipples tingly,clothes will bother me if I go bra-less, getting mild waves of nausea,and the most prominent symptom remains a heavy full feeling in pelvis,like a never ending contraction.
Praying praying praying....:pray::pray::pray::pray::HH:

Rabbit0809
February 17th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Yup,ovulated on wednesday,hope we get out BFPs together and be cycle buddies for full 9 months :)
Im going insane,lol.

I think Im having implantation pains right now,sharp back pain on the right,sharp belly pain on the right,cramping,really really bloated and full feeling in uterus.I know its not possible at 4 dpo,which makes me think maybe I ov'ed earlier hmmmm

The Anchor
February 17th, 2013, 09:40 PM
I'm out. GAWD. I'm losing hope. Six cycles since my m/c :( Don't know what to do next.

But :fx: and BLUE BABY DUST for all you TTC'ers :)

Satox3
February 18th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Hi, ladies. Hope it's okay for me to join in! I am 4dpo right now. Last month was tough. Had all the right symptoms: headaches, fatigue, swollen/darkened nipples. (Probably was symptom watching too much) I tested about 6dpo (i know... way too early!) and got a false positive (damn blue dye tests!!) gah. Then I tested daily, until I finally got af (although, I think it might have been anovulatory bleeding because it was so spotty and weird. But that's another story). Anyway, here I am again this month... I am hopeful. Had very positive signs of ovulation. Today I got all excited because I had what I thought could be implantation bleeding... Ended up being fuzz from my sweatpants. Lollol silly, it's probably way too soon for any signs like that
Anyway. so i am going to wait another week at least...because the last three months I've bought way too many tests.

Rabbit0809
February 18th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Having loads and loads of creamy cm today,hoping this is a good sign.
I am really excited about getting a bfp,Ive been wanting to get pregnant for 6 months already,but it was never a good time.I am stressed however because my mother,who is extremly close to me and is my best friend,she moved in with me and hubby after my dad died,anyways,she is against me having more kids and doesnt understand my desire to have more.She doesnt support me at all in this,and Im just worried she is going to spoil my joy if I hopefully get a BFP by fighting with me and making me miserable........sigh........at least I know hubby feels the same like me and wants more babies,ill probably have to ignore her nagging.

Dreamofpink
February 18th, 2013, 03:54 AM
I'm out. GAWD. I'm losing hope. Six cycles since my m/c :( Don't know what to do next.

But :fx: and BLUE BABY DUST for all you TTC'ers :)

Noooo Anchor!!!! Surely it has to be your turn this month!!! FX :)

ltester
February 18th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Oh no, Anchor! I thought you had it this cycle. Thinking of you.

Rabbit, that must be such a tough position to be in. Good luck!

pooh_ob
February 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM
so sorry anchor! That so sucks! fx for next attempt...
Gosh rabbit we have similar stories even when it to unsupportive mom. Too bad there. But it would be cool to have due date buddy on exact date! Fx for is both!! What day will you test? I was planning day 10 which is Saturday...but ....don't think I'll make it lol!

ltester
February 18th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Hmph. I held off testing until today thinking it was 12 dpo, but it could also be 9. BFN. I've been so tired the last couple days and having terrible gas, so I was pretty hopeful. I don't think I'm going to test again until after AF is due. Not seeing a line is too disappointing.

The Anchor
February 18th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Oops...sorry :oops:...withdraw my blue baby dust for the pink swayers...lol

aussiettc
February 18th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Its day 14 for me and I just got my BFP! Please ladies, no congrats-Just lots of wishes for a sticky bean as I think another chemical will break my heart. Finger crossed this one is super sticky!

The Anchor
February 18th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Its day 14 for me and I just got my BFP! Please ladies, no congrats-Just lots of wishes for a sticky bean as I think another chemical will break my heart. Finger crossed this one is super sticky!

:pray: stick bean sticky bean sticky bean

ltester
February 18th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Wishing you a sticky aussi!

Amberlilly55
February 19th, 2013, 08:22 AM
I gave in and tested this morning. bfn. I am going to wait until Thursday to test again. I KNEW I shouldnt have tested. Oh well :)

Here is lots of sticky dust to those with bfps!!!

Nahjah
February 19th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Just an update:

I am still a few days away from testing, but skipping breakfast is starting to become uncomfortable. I can't say I am having morning sickness, but I am definitely nauseous/uneasy. I didn't have this issue when I first started the diet.

My husband and I agreed to wait about another week to test. We don't like the uncertainty that a BFP or a BFN can bring this early. It's really not the foods that are a bother, it's skipping breakfast that is making me want to run to the bathroom. Maybe I should eat a hardy breakfast and skip lunch and a decent dinner. Any thoughts out there?

Rabbit0809
February 19th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Tested today at 6dpo,BFN ofcourse,I wish I hadnt tested,even though I expected the bfn coz its still too early,but I got demotivated,sad,and felt empty.
The LE diet is harder than ever coz I am craving food,if I could id eat like a horse really.
I think Im not going to test till 8dpo,but then again afraid of bfn,maybe better wait till 10dpo,ugh,waiting kills me....

SaraLou
February 19th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hi all. I'm back again and wanted to see if anyone could help me. I am cd22 and still no O, positive opk last two months on cd18. I have really strange tender ovary type pain which I've had for about four days. It doesn't feel like the normal ovulation cramps I feel. It feels like I am on the verge of ovulating but every day is another negative opk! I wonder if I might have ovulated early in the cycle, I remember having lots of watery cm around cd12 and I didn't start testing till cd15.

Not sure if the above makes sense but just wanted any thoughts on what this tenderness migth be, ovulation pain or something I should get checked out!

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed for you all! :)

pooh_ob
February 19th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I wish early pregnancy symptoms were different from PMS. I mean, sore boobs...really? That could definitely be PMS. Sleepy could be anything. Fussing all night at work one night then crying half of the next. Felt like PMS but actually too early for that. I was like 10 from due for af.

Averysmom
February 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Sticky bean for Aussie!

Saralou good to see you back. Im not sure how it is in the uk but in my experience if I tell my dr I'm having pain they will want to do a sono.

My cycle has been all over the map this month. Got a positive opk 5 days after expected (glad I kept testing). I had some spotting this am so feeling like I'm out again. No idea what dpo I am but if I go by opk I'm only 9 dpo. If this is AF then that is 2 months in a row she has come very early. My LP used to be 13 days and the past 2 months since starting HE diet it is now only 8 or 9 days! Help! Can the HE diet change LP or what is going on?

The Anchor
February 20th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Sticky bean for Aussie!

Saralou good to see you back. Im not sure how it is in the uk but in my experience if I tell my dr I'm having pain they will want to do a sono.

My cycle has been all over the map this month. Got a positive opk 5 days after expected (glad I kept testing). I had some spotting this am so feeling like I'm out again. No idea what dpo I am but if I go by opk I'm only 9 dpo. If this is AF then that is 2 months in a row she has come very early. My LP used to be 13 days and the past 2 months since starting HE diet it is now only 8 or 9 days! Help! Can the HE diet change LP or what is going on?

What supps are you taking? B6 is great for normalizing LP and also sways boy :)

Averysmom
February 20th, 2013, 12:53 PM
What supps are you taking? B6 is great for normalizing LP and also sways boy :)

Thanks! I will start b6 if AF is confirmed.
Ive been taking:
A prenatal
Fish oil
Vitamin D
EPO (past 2 cycles)
Folic acid (past 2 cycles)
Gelatin (past 2 cycles)
Wheatgrass (past cycle)
Green tea supp (past cycle)
Probiotic (past cycle)
Coq10 (past cycle)

The Anchor
February 20th, 2013, 01:02 PM
HUH, not too sure, none of those supps should really mess up your LP. So, the last few months you've gotten +OPKs and then AF 8 -9 days later? It's unusual for your LP to change (but not unheard of). Are you temping/charting?

Averysmom
February 20th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Oh and about 10oz per day of Bolthouse farms juice - either the blue goodness or green goodness varieties. They are loaded with vitamins and supps.
Bolthouse Farms (http://Www.bolthouse.com)

black&gold
February 20th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Averysmom - My LP has got all messed up too ever since starting the LE. I've pretty much dropped most sway tactics because I just want a BFP at this point. But I used to have 28-29day cycles with O'ing on CD14 or 15 and I'm on CD14 right now with no O in site... same thing happened last month. I started on B6 this past cycle and so far I haven't seen any affect.. I'm hoping it starts helping ASAP! It's so frustrating!

Rabbit0809
February 20th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Tested 8dpo with fmu BFN :( stark white, not even faintly positive :( soooo demotivating, I always tell myself that if I dont get an early BFP then Im not preggo, coz I always get BFPs 8dpo with both my kiddos I did. FX and hoping for a BFP tomorrow, but Im surely going to test again tonight, my heart wont handle the wait till tomorrow.
How many days after ovulation does it take for egg to implant ladies? Whats the latest that u can get ur bfp?

Pumpkin2011
February 21st, 2013, 02:24 AM
Rabbit as far as I know implantation happens somewhere between 5-9 days after O. I had a BFP at 9dpo with my son and at 13dpo with my Last pregnancy but lost it at 7 weeks.

My temps went up one more time this morning so if they stay up my chart might look pretty promising. 6dpo and hoping it will turn into a triphasic chart :fx:.

Amberlilly55
February 21st, 2013, 07:49 AM
Af is due tomorrow so I tested this morning. Bfn :( I really feel like I am out this month. If that's the case we will be waiting until the end of August/beginning of September to try again. I'm feeling pretty bummed.

Pumpkin2011
February 21st, 2013, 08:42 AM
I am sorry amberlilly! Could it be that O was later and you are just not as far as you think in your cycle?

pooh_ob
February 21st, 2013, 10:33 AM
Bfn but only 8 dpo so not worried. I'm just getting my POAS fix lol. But hoping for bfp in the next couple of days cuz I'm cramping like nobody's business! Very unusual for me to have belly cramps at ant time of cycle. Any cramps usually so bad in my back that I wouldn't notice belly cramps so really hoping this is a good implant. These are awful but I would so love to be pregnant so I'm gonna just be thankful and hopeful today :-) Good luck everyone!

squamgirl
February 21st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Hello ladies....

Congrats to those with BFPs!

Condolences to those with BFNs :(

FX for those still waiting.

I'm not entirely sure where to put myself in the wait. I got a pos OPK two days ago and we made an attempt that night. O has not been confirmed on FF and yesterday I got a neg OPK. We still made another attempt last night. I'll do another OPK in a few hours.
So, I guess I'm waiting to confirm O, and thus kind of in the 2WW.

Here's my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

I don't know if I posted my chart correctly or not...

ltester
February 21st, 2013, 12:20 PM
Af is due tomorrow so I tested this morning. Bfn :( I really feel like I am out this month. If that's the case we will be waiting until the end of August/beginning of September to try again. I'm feeling pretty bummed.

My AF is due tomorrow too, and I tested yesterday with a bfn. I think I am likely out too, which is so disappointing. It is so hard to understand why it just isn't happening. I keep hoping the tests are defective and that despite my lily white test from yesterday, AF won't actually come. Good luck, Amberlilly. I'm right there with you.

The Anchor
February 21st, 2013, 12:29 PM
I can't see your chart squam. FF has a sneaky habit of filling in the info way later, and even changing it entirely in the 2ww. Makes me crazy. Don't worry, the +OPK is the best indicator of O, and FF is just confirmation. You have O'd by now and now only time (2 weeks!) will tell :)

The Anchor
February 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM
Sorry amber and itester. Those BFNs just cut me down to my soul. HUGS.

squamgirl
February 21st, 2013, 01:17 PM
I can't see your chart squam. FF has a sneaky habit of filling in the info way later, and even changing it entirely in the 2ww. Makes me crazy. Don't worry, the +OPK is the best indicator of O, and FF is just confirmation. You have O'd by now and now only time (2 weeks!) will tell :)

Do you know how to post the chart?

And yes, FF does sneak things in like that. That's how it worked on my November cycle... I O'd and kept up the attempts until O was confirmed by FF. I got a BFP at 10 DPO. But then I miscarried at 8 1/2 weeks. So, here we are again in the 2WW.

Rabbit0809
February 21st, 2013, 02:15 PM
Hi ladies,missed u much.
Suffering from BAD BAD headaches and intolerable heartburn,its been going on for the past 3 days but today its STRONGER,plus Im super duper sensitive and emotional,crying and crying over nothing,plus I poas again ,bfn still :(
Dont think ill poas tomorrow,will wait for Saturday,im tired of stupid Bfns ,ugh.
Luv u sweet ladies
Xoxo

Amberlilly55
February 21st, 2013, 02:25 PM
I am sorry amberlilly! Could it be that O was later and you are just not as far as you think in your cycle?

It could be. I don't chart I can just tell by my CM. If I am off it is only by one day maybe two. My husband travels for work and this month I went with him for a few days to give us a better chance. I guess I'll know for sure once af arrives.

Averysmom
February 21st, 2013, 09:05 PM
Thanks Anchor and Msblakely- I think I may have jumped the gun and panicked a bit there. I have had just a tiny bit of spotting past 3 days - very minimal and brown - No AF yet!! but some mild cramping at times has me worried that AF is looming. I'm breaking down and testing tomorrow which will be 10 or 11 dpo. I definitely feel pg but afraid to get too hopeful...

Fingers crossed for everyone! Stay away AF, you mean beotch :-)

Rabbit0809
February 21st, 2013, 10:48 PM
early morning had to pee really bad, used FMU, at 9 Dpo , BFN :(
Starting to get really skeptical about a bfp this month.

pooh_ob
February 21st, 2013, 11:21 PM
Rabbit no worries until af! Think positive. Every pregnancy is different :-) I've had all that emotion stuff too. Hope it all means something...

Rabbit0809
February 22nd, 2013, 02:41 AM
Rabbit no worries until af! Think positive. Every pregnancy is different :-) I've had all that emotion stuff too. Hope it all means something...

Thx sweety,did u test yet? Or r u waiting till tomorrow? I remember we o'ed the same day aint I right?
Well, as for symptoms today 9dpo,sore boobs,im squeamish and get disgusted really easily,not actual nausea per say,I wont throw up or anything,but dont have much of an appetite,and found some dried up pasta in the fridge which the sight of made me gag and eyes watered,ugh...
And the major thing I have today is extreme extreme back pain,extreme cramping,extreme fatigue I can barely walk,extreme headache,and low grade fever,feeling feverish,shivering,covered in blankets,dont know if thats a sign of smthg or im just coming down with a cold.
I ran out of tests,so wont be testing again today,might test tomorrow,and I really wish I could just hold off testing till 14dpo,im sick of BFNs

Oh,and noticed I havent been finishing my very much loved coffee,the cup stays half full.

pooh_ob
February 22nd, 2013, 11:40 PM
Yes bfn today as well. Heartburn bad, emotional, appetite changing or just weird, peeing a lot, etc. would love to get a bfp tomorrow day 10...

Rabbit0809
February 23rd, 2013, 02:21 AM
10DPO - BFN :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
Am really getting dishearted,Im dying for a BFP, I never wanted anything so bad in a long long time.

ltester
February 23rd, 2013, 06:12 AM
Well, I am out again. My AF was a day late, so even with the bfn, I was really keeping my hopes up. I know it takes a while sometimes, I just didn't expect it for me. Does anyone have any views on FR? We did FR for the last two tries and got negatives.... Not sure if it is to blame or not. Fingers crossed for the rest of you.

pooh_ob
February 23rd, 2013, 08:34 AM
bfn 10 dpo....hubby wanted me to wait til tomorrow to test....wish I woulda listened lol. Still crampy in the mornings which is not normal for me at all. Hoping hoping hoping....
Sorry itester, I always want everyone to get their bfp! I told the hubby most people take a few tries to get pregnant but not us, so just hoping it will be the same as usual with one or two cycles. This is our first cycle to actually attempt and been swaying a while. He really has this gut feeling that it worked and he's always right. So here's hoping! Good luck everyone!!!!

Nahjah
February 23rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
I took a regular test yesterday at an estimated 13 dpo in the afternoon and got a BFN. Like you pooh, hubby told me not to test and stick with our original plan of waiting until Monday, which is when I expect AF. I am not too discouraged though. I still have two more early detection tests to use and all hope exists until AF shows her ugly face!

Good luck ladies!

Rabbit0809
February 23rd, 2013, 08:45 PM
I really truly dont understand ladies,isnt it the hcg that brings out all the preggo symptoms?, well, Im feeling fully preggo,gagged over the sink while poas,couldnt spray perfume coz gagged over the smells,even the pillow smelled funny tonight. My uterus is twinging and pinching and pulling and I already can feel it expand,nipples r super super sensitive got an immediate flashback to the pain they used to inflict upon me while breastfeeding,my sleeping patterns changed.
Soooo why hasnt the hcg been detectable on the stupid tests yet :( :( :(
Its 5:45 am here now,11DPO, BFN with FMU.
IVe been really hopefull,but am soooo discouraged after taking more than 20 BFN tests in one week.
Good luck my sweet ladies,keeping fingers crossed,although for me,Im starting to think maybe its all in my head.

Princess of Pink
February 23rd, 2013, 08:48 PM
I TTC'ed for 6 months last year and I was sure I was pregnant every month! I think sometimes when we are TTC the mind plays tricks and your body does things it normally doesn't....or we notice things we normally wouldn't. Good luck!

Rabbit0809
February 23rd, 2013, 09:02 PM
I TTC'ed for 6 months last year and I was sure I was pregnant every month! I think sometimes when we are TTC the mind plays tricks and your body does things it normally doesn't....or we notice things we normally wouldn't. Good luck!

Wow,really creepy what our bodies can do,starting to feel dilusional.ugh....
Im sipping on some diet sprite at 6 am to calm my nausea,and I smell metal,I smell everything around me,including my armpits,lmao,to check where its coming from,and turns out the sprite in the cup smells like metal to me, and then I have another sip,and my mouth feels all bitter and sour and metallicy as well.
This wait is sooooo hard,so hard to live in limbo.

Rabbit0809
February 24th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Life feels sooo weird when u r in the 2ww,u feel like u r not living life,u r actually passing it by,u look at other people who look free,but yet u r in ur own little bubble constrained by pregnancy tests,symptom analyzing,and plain old misery.U c nothing else other than ur uterus,u constantly think and dwell on when ull c ur BFP,and nothing else matters or interests u,u just wanna be PREGNANT.
Sorry for the long talk,but I had to rent a bit......sigh
Was doing grocery shopping,yet analyzing every single twinge I felt,I started panicking that I might be feeling some af cramps and actually teared up in the deli section.The start of ur 2ww u start hopeful and positive,last 3 days in 2ww are horrid,coz u feel its ur only window and u just pray for af not to show up.
Ive taken 4 tests since I woke up today,all stark white BFN, I mean if Im preggo,wouldnt I at least get a faint positive ,what do u think ladies,dont u think 11 dpo should produce at least a faint BFP?

U know how many pregnant women Ive seen today,and it was within 2 hours,I even counted them,Ive seen 15, all waddling gleeful and joyfull,I was soooo envious,couldnt help but churn and die on the inside.......:sigh:

Dreamofpink
February 24th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Hello ladies I really understand the agony of the 2WW. I should be joining you in the next few days as I got my opk+ this morning. Finally on cd20 and I took Clomid too, so much for it regulating my cycle!! Now just have seduce dh again tonight....mwahaha!!!

pooh_ob
February 24th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Bfn 12dpo. Spotted once at work at 2am today. Was hoping implantation bleed. But I've never done that that I can remember in 5 other pregnancies. Been cramping since Thursday day 8. That's not normal for me in pregnancy but I've also NEVER cramped like this before af either. Got a headache and backache this am like I'm gonna start but no more spotting in 14 hours. Wth! I'm so confused

Princess of Pink
February 24th, 2013, 05:52 PM
If by some chance it is implantation spotting, you won't get a BFP for a day or 2. Fingers crossed for you!

Rabbit0809
February 24th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Bfn 12dpo. Spotted once at work at 2am today. Was hoping implantation bleed. But I've never done that that I can remember in 5 other pregnancies. Been cramping since Thursday day 8. That's not normal for me in pregnancy but I've also NEVER cramped like this before af either. Got a headache and backache this am like I'm gonna start but no more spotting in 14 hours. Wth! I'm so confused

OMG, I have exactly the same symptoms like u just minus spotting.
Tested today 12 dpo BFN :(
But have an excrusiating headache, backpain, sciatia like pains, crampy and I feel as if AF could be coming. I have been cramping and feeling heavy doen there for the entire 2ww, very unusual for me, will wait and c, but im not very positive anymore.
I feel like my body has been beaten with a metal rod.
AF plz dont show.... Praying hard for a bfp, but I think AF is coming soon full throttle

Rabbit0809
February 25th, 2013, 12:33 AM
And forgot to mention, Im running a low grade fever of 37.4 celsius, 99.32 fahrenheit,dont know if this means something....
And not nausea per say,but a general yuck feeling,no appetite. Before AF I eat loads and loads.....
GOING CRAAAAZY, ugh,I swear,I promise myself,IF,God forbid,Idont get my BFP this month,second month Im NOT NOT NOT testing untill 14 DPO.
Im sick of BFNs

Pumpkin2011
February 25th, 2013, 05:49 AM
I think i might have tested positive today. Not getting up my hopes yet because I am not even sure if the line is really there or just wishful thinking. I feel very sick so can't say if I am experiencing early pregnancy symptoms or if it's just the cold. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I tried to take a photo of the test but the second line is not visible on it :sigh:.

Rabbit0809
February 25th, 2013, 06:03 AM
My uterus really really feels pregnant, I mean after 2 kiddos, u know ur body, ans it feels sooo heavy and stretchy and pully and going upwards towards my belly button.
Def not af type of stuff

fish2012
February 25th, 2013, 06:14 AM
oh ladies hope to here some nice bfp's soon!

good luck!

Nahjah
February 25th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Is this what I think it is? What's your vote?

Trying not to get my hopes up too soon...

Pumpkin2011
February 25th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Nahjah, HUGE CONGRATS, i can see it :). Ohh that's so exciting, I wish this is your sticky bean!!!:cheerteam:

squamgirl
February 25th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Nahjah! That is definitely a line! Congratulations!!!

black&gold
February 25th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I think I might be back in here today. I had a +OPK yesterday morning so we BD last night. My temp dropped a little this morning - lowest it's been so far this month, but not by much at all - does the drop have to be significant for ovulation to occur? This month my temps have overall been higher than last month, so I feel like I won't notice much of a difference when they jump above coverline after O since my pre-O temps will be right around coverline... Does anyone who temps know if it's a problem if you don't see a drastic high-low pattern before and after O? I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if my temp drops even lower but I would suspect O being today due to the +opk 12 hours ago already...

Anyways, congrats Nahjah! Exciting to see more BFP's!

black&gold
February 25th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Pumpkin2011 your FF chart looks so similar to how mine is going! Happy to see others who charts don't have drastic different temperatures. Crossing my fingers it was a BFP you saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkin2011
February 25th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks MSBLAKELY. I wanted to answer your question about temps earlier today but my family came over to visit.

The temps don't need to have drastic different levels that doesn't mean anything. My coverline is higher than usual this time and I had the same thoughts you are having right now even though I knew better. Atomic even says a change in temps to the previous cycles sways pink no matter if they are higher or lower than usual so let's hope this is what is happening to us ;).

Do you have a link to your chart? Would love to take a look at it.

Rabbit0809
February 25th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Yaaaay,congrats to Nahjah and pumpkin,FINALLY,february has some BFPs ;)
Praying for sticky sticky beans xoxo

As for me,my lower tummy feels rock hard and very uncomfortable,tummy feels like a drum,with a pinching pulling below my belly button,its starting to bother and frustrate me really.
On top of that,seems im dealing sciatia,had bad bad sciatia with all my pregnancies,but starting sooo early on is weird,im wondering if this could be a symptom or just coincidence,hmmmm,
Will c if AF shows up tomorrow ( hoping NOT), I have no more pregnancy tests,and dont have a penny to spare to buy more,hubby is gonna butcher me with a pregnancy test if I do,lmao
So Im gonna play the waiting game,if hopefully AF will be late,then after a couple of days ill get my blood drawn.
My neighbour delivered a lovely baby boy last week,and I remember she was 1 week late for AF,but not one pregnancy test worked for her urine,it was the blood test that showed high hcg,but negative stark white pee sticks,hmmmmm,leaves me hopefull

Nahjah
February 25th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Thanks ladies! I am cautiously excited. With the IUD removal I am a little uneasy and will probably test again in a few days.

I am having pain in my right side and a little in my cervix and bottom. I am not spotting or anything, but I don't feel all that great. I am probably psyching myself out, but anyone know what you felt when you knew something wasn't right?

A lady at my job just miscarried at 6 weeks last week, so might be a bit paranoid. When do you know something is wrong?

squamgirl
February 25th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Nahjah- I miscarried in January. I started spotting on Dec 23, but my nurse said that some brown spotting was normal. But then the spotting increased and by New Year's Day it was getting heavier and had turned bright red. I went in for an ultrasound on 1/2 and found that the baby had stopped living a week earlier.
As for knowing when something is wrong... I'm not sure what to tell you. I believed for the first several days of spotting that everything would be all right. But by New Year's Eve, I was losing hope. The day before New Year's Eve, I was sitting in church and praying about it and felt to pray that the Lord's will be done, not mine. It hurt my heart so very much to pray for that, but I knew that ultimately the Lord's will would be done, whether I was on board with it or not. So I needed to turn my heart to Him and accept His will and ask for His help through the trial.
I don't know if you're a spiritual person or not, but this was my experience with "knowing".

Keep thinking and believing positive things. I figure it's better to enjoy the pregnancy and be excited for it, rather than live in fear.

Nahjah
February 25th, 2013, 03:16 PM
You've made a great point squamgirl. I am a spiritual person. And I believe it is time to turn it over to Him and walk in faith. He has it all in control no matter what. We've done our part (literally, lol) so I'll give it to him now! Thanks for the encouragement!

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 03:28 PM
You've made a great point squamgirl. I am a spiritual person. And I believe it is time to turn it over to Him and walk in faith. He has it all in control no matter what. We've done our part (literally, lol) so I'll give it to him now! Thanks for the encouragement!

I've got to jump in and say that I was extremely relaxed during my sway. Everything in my sway was what was right in my heart.. and I told God.. "I've done all I can do, please bring me my DD." And I also told him that I could not do the LE diet because it did not seem right or healthy for me personally.

I felt incredible peace.

fish2012
February 25th, 2013, 04:25 PM
nahjah - looks like a bfp to me congrats all crossed for a sticky one x

black&gold
February 25th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Thanks MSBLAKELY. I wanted to answer your question about temps earlier today but my family came over to visit.

The temps don't need to have drastic different levels that doesn't mean anything. My coverline is higher than usual this time and I had the same thoughts you are having right now even though I knew better. Atomic even says a change in temps to the previous cycles sways pink no matter if they are higher or lower than usual so let's hope this is what is happening to us ;).

Do you have a link to your chart? Would love to take a look at it.

Oh well that's cool to hear! I assume anything different is a good thing! I'm still trying to figure out when O is happening - having lots of O pains today and overall discomfort so I'm going to assume it's today and my temp drop was only slight.

Here's my chart as of today. The first few temps were during AF so I just discarded them since my temps were still really high all AF

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ae13//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ae13/)

Just an side note - my chart links never work so you'll likely only be able to see my chart from this small little picture because when you click it always sends you to an uncompleted version

pooh_ob
February 25th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Congrats nahjah! Fx pumpkin! Rabbit....I am going crazy! I felt the same. I told a friend that I KNOW a pregnancy was happening but worried it won't stick. My uterus is screaming at me every day. I do NOT get menstrual symptoms like this. Def not making things up! But...like I said I spotted at 2 am on 11 dpo (yesterday) then again at 8 pm. Today bfn and spotted again at 4 pm. TMI alert: it only happens with a BM. My belly feels bloated like PMS though. Cramps have really eased since spotting started. Still confused!!!

Rabbit0809
February 26th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Having af cramps here as well,seems like the pulling pinching feeling eased up now,and all I can feel is light af cramps.
Its really disappointing and Im starting to feel depression kick in.
I have all the day OFF today,kiddos at school,hubby at work,its my day to do as I please,was planning on going to Starbucks to meet some friends,go makeup shopping which I absolutly adore,going for a manicure and pedicure,just having a fun by myself day, and I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING :tissue::tissue::tissue::tissue:
Im gonna stay at home glued to my couch watching food network,surfing google for last glimmers of hope in terms of BFPs and symptom spotting,and just running to wc checking for blood every 5 minutes,I dont have a zest for anything.

Ofcourse we will have march to try as well,but I was just soooooo fed up with the LE diet and the sway,and not having more weight to lose makes it really really hard.

I dont have anymore tests,so wont be testing anymore.

Rabbit0809
February 26th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Af cramps are becoming more prominent,so I guess it'll show up really soon :noaf:
I feel like crap :sad:
I guess I should just mentally prepare for another cycle in march.

pooh_ob
February 26th, 2013, 08:45 AM
pretty much same story here rabbit. Still spotting. Another bfn 13 dpo :mad: hubby still thinks I'm pregnant for some reason. I don't. Waiting for full on af so I can move on :-( I've really slipped on sway cuz I really really felt like it worked. That makes me really nervous for next month! Keep me posted rabbit....

Rabbit0809
February 26th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Yea tell me about it pooh,
Lol,u know,everytime I see you name I cant help but think of winnie the pooh :) :) sooo cute hihi
Anyhow,back to the serious talk,AF cramps have gone,thx God,let them stay as far away as possible.
Didnt test coz as I said earlier have no more test sticks, If AF would be more than 5 days late then Id spluuurggge on a digital one lol
Not feeling much really,no AF cramps,just I seem to have caught a bad bad cold,Im coughing like nobodys business,dry cough thats hacking hacking till the point where at the end I actually gag and my eyes tear up,and a slightly runny nose.
Chapped dry lips,ugh,stinging burning,HATE chapped lips.
Boobies not actually sensitive,but every 30 min I noticed they get all tingly on the sides radiating up to my armpit.

Soooo sad to be in such a limbo,If we are destined to have our babies and BFPs this month,then God plz let us see BFPs on our tests,and IF God forbid this month wasnt a success,then plz bring on AF asap so we can start again,coz this wait is HORRENDOUS.
Love u all to pieces,sending all sticky stick BFP dust xoxoxo

Pooh girl,will def update u with new news,and plz do update me on urself,pm me,lets rant,lol

pooh_ob
February 26th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Oh my! Stop sending me your vibes lol! I have a sore throat and tingly boobs lol! What in the world? Yes my name is one I've used for years in forums and such and does come from my love for Winnie :-) can't you find $1 tests? They are everywhere here. dollar general!...I also have praying for positive or period. Like you, I HATE limbo! Been feeling nausea since Sun night or Mon morning but could totally be stress. Still spotting occ but hubby still thinks I pregnant. We'll see. I had a dream this am that I saw 2 lines plain as day. It was on a more expensive test so I'm gonna splurge and use the ones I have. It will be 14 dpo tomorrow, the official day I should start. I'm gonna use these more expensive tests till I get a period our a positive....praying for us all!

Butterfly Spirit
February 26th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Chapped dry lips,ugh,stinging burning,HATE chapped lips.

Mentholatum is the BEST stuff in the world to use on your lips.. I've used it since I was little.. and actually I use it like daily, and I hardly ever get chapped lips.
Just try not to eat it lol (but ironically I have them now because I have not been using it the past few days and licking my lips like an idiot!) I use it when I am going to sleep and the menthol and eucalyptus is soothing to sleep anyhow!
Anyways, lots of symptoms for you I hope that you are prego!!!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
February 26th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Oh my! Stop sending me your vibes lol! I have a sore throat and tingly boobs lol! What in the world? Yes my name is one I've used for years in forums and such and does come from my love for Winnie :-) can't you find $1 tests? They are everywhere here. dollar general!...I also have praying for positive or period. Like you, I HATE limbo! Been feeling nausea since Sun night or Mon morning but could totally be stress. Still spotting occ but hubby still thinks I pregnant. We'll see. I had a dream this am that I saw 2 lines plain as day. It was on a more expensive test so I'm gonna splurge and use the ones I have. It will be 14 dpo tomorrow, the official day I should start. I'm gonna use these more expensive tests till I get a period our a positive....praying for us all!

Ahh spotting is always a GREAT sign! :) Mine has always indicated implantation!
Best of luck to you too!

Rabbit0809
February 26th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Thx Butterfly xoxo,gonna try mentholatum,been using petroleum jelly but its nonsense really,they r still chapped.

Pooh sweety,I live in Dubai,and sadly the cheapest most basic test,not early detection,costs around 7 dollars,the early detection ones cost 12-15 dollars,and digital ones cost a whopping 25 dollars ,being the poas addict I am,u can tell,IM BROKE ALREADY, I swear to u I have used 3 tests per day to say the least,thats in the tww,and u know how much opks cost? U wont believe it,7 stupid sticks in 1 clearblue box cost 80 dollars........thud

pooh_ob
February 26th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Holy cow rabbit! I totally understand then! I'm tempted to test again today with the cheapie. nausea still. Just holding my pee as long as I can and test again. Can't help myself them I get mad at myself when I see bfn. *sigh*
Butterfly I hope spotting is good for me. I don't remember this from my others. just have to wait and see....thx!

Averysmom
February 26th, 2013, 04:54 PM

Congrats Nahjah!
Sticky Bean!!!!!

Nahjah
February 26th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Congrats Nahjah!
Sticky Bean!!!!!

Thanks! I took another test last night without limiting my intake/output and the line was even darker, which really surprised me. I'll take another tomorrow to compare. Hubby did convince me to go ahead and make my first appointment.

Praying for more BFPs and sticky beans!

Averysmom
February 26th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Well I've been staying away in fear that if I posted it would jinx me but I got my BFP! I had very faint brown spotting 1 time on 8 dpo with cramping so I thought for sure I was out. Tested on 10 DPO with Internet cheapie and got the faintest Line ever- a mirage? Cramping and spotting continued 9-12DPO! Thought for sure I would start AF but line was gradually getting darker and spotting stayed brown. I really "believed" the line at 12DPO and then there was no spotting on 13-15dpo (today). I have a dr appt tomorrow am to make sure all is ok given the length of the spotting. Feeling really excited but cautious until my doc says its ok... Sure I will worry until I see a heartbeat!

Pooh and rabbit I had a lot of symptoms you guys do - sore throat every am, mucus in my throat, runny nose ( not a cold cause this happened with my first baby too!), tingles/shooting pains in boobs, feeling like AF starting with the cramps, some mild nausea and decreased appetite but just generally feeling like crap!

Good luck - fingers crossed and baby dust for everyone!

Averysmom
February 26th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Thanks! I took another test last night without limiting my intake/output and the line was even darker, which really surprised me. I'll take another tomorrow to compare. Hubby did convince me to go ahead and make my first appointment.

Praying for more BFPs and sticky beans!

What DPO are you now?

pooh_ob
February 26th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Oh Averysmom that's awesome!! And thanks for the reassurance. Though with spotting and cramping continuing to 13dpo and no bfp I'm really beginning to wonder. Hubby tells me to quit taking all those "stupid cheapo tests and just wait it out." He's convinced I'm pregnant and can't understand why in the world I'm obsessed with testing lol. I don't either so can't really explain. He says "either you are or you aren't; testing won't change that" Hmm, I'm beginning to get his point! Stressing myself out. hhhuuuhhhhhh, guess it's another day of waiting. On the up side, I only spotted once early this am. So maybe.... fx!! thx everyone for listening!!!

Rabbit0809
February 27th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Sooo, was just chatting with my best friend who happens to be my neighbour,I know she didnt get her bfp on test sticks,but I never went into actual dates with her,anyhow,she told me,that even after 15 days after missed period and pregnancy symptoms,she never got a BFP,she did a blood test later on to confirm it,so seriously ladies,IT AINT OVER TILL AF SHOWS UP :noaf:

As for symptoms today,14Dpo, sore nipples,not actually nauseous but I have no appetite at all,ai was barely able to chug down my folic acid,I have excess saliva though.
Heartburn even though I havent eaten anything in 15 hours.sciatia still here,and still coughing and sneezing like crazy.for the first time was seriously hating my green apple car freshner.
I hope Im not having phantom pregnancy,coz If AF gets here and Im not preggers,then I dont know what to make of the symptoms Ive been having for the past 14 looooong days.

Nahjah
February 27th, 2013, 06:32 AM
I was approximately 13 dpo when I took a dollar tree test and it was stark white. I waited until 16 dpo and took a Target early detection and got my BFP with fmu. I was going to wait until 17 dpo and use fmu again when hubby suggested I just do it on the evening of 16 dpo as the hcg should not be as concentrated. It was a lot darker in the afternoon than in the morning. We had car trouble yesterday so I could not get out to get more tests. I plan on going back to the Dollar Tree to get a few more to continue to test between now and my appt on two weeks.

The pain on my right side stopped. I think I wasn't drinking enough water. I know have slight cramping around my belly button but it comes and goes. Still pain in my bottom and cervix sometimes and I am surprisingly still regular. No spotting yet so no worries. Just trying to live in the moment lol

Nahjah
February 27th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Congrats Averysmom! There is still hope Rabbit!

Rabbit0809
February 27th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Oh Im sooooo tempted to get a blood test,but am worried if its too early maybe or that it will be negative.
Anyone knows if u can have a false negative bloodwork?

pooh_ob
February 27th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Stupid af reared her ugly face this am :'( So disappointed. But I'm trying to be thankful that it didn't stick cuz I've never been so terribly worried. I KNOW a pregnancy was trying to occur. I could feel it. But I was terribly worried and now I know why. Fell off my sway a bit so I'm kinda nervous for next attempt but hubby doesn't want to try more than the next cycle our two. :-( our kids are getting older and we are def getting older.....fx and prayers for everyone...please pray for me too!

Nahjah
February 27th, 2013, 08:48 AM
So sorry pooh. Definitely sending prayers your way!

black&gold
February 27th, 2013, 02:28 PM
And I'm here.. right before we go into March. I think I'm probably 2DPO - obviously no symptoms yet except for cramping and some CM but that's been a common trend the past BFN months too!

The Anchor
February 27th, 2013, 05:31 PM
And I'm here.. right before we go into March. I think I'm probably 2DPO - obviously no symptoms yet except for cramping and some CM but that's been a common trend the past BFN months too!

GL! :fx:

Averysmom
February 27th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Stupid af reared her ugly face this am :'( So disappointed. But I'm trying to be thankful that it didn't stick cuz I've never been so terribly worried. I KNOW a pregnancy was trying to occur. I could feel it. But I was terribly worried and now I know why. Fell off my sway a bit so I'm kinda nervous for next attempt but hubby doesn't want to try more than the next cycle our two. :-( our kids are getting older and we are def getting older.....fx and prayers for everyone...please pray for me too!

Sorry to hear this Pooh :-( Praying you get your BFP next cycle and that it all feels right. Fingers crossed!

pooh_ob
February 27th, 2013, 09:47 PM
thk you averysmom :)

Rabbit0809
February 28th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Oh no, sorry to hear that pooh, but at least af came and now u can gear up to ur next attempt in 14 days, praying for u girl xoxo

As for me, Im terribly sick have cough flu fever ugh.... Im still waiting on AF,even though no cramping anymore, and have tingly boobies and feeling wet with lots if cm, keeping fingers crossed, IF no AF till Sunday, then ill POAS for sure.

The Anchor
February 28th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Good luck to you rabbit!

TTCPink
February 28th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Hi Girls! I am back in the 2WW. 3dpo today. I am cautiously optimistic this month. Here's to hoping I am not setting myself up for a letdown. I lightened up my sway a bit this month because I wanted to up my chances for a BFP. Still remained on the LE diet strictly, skipped breakfast, and used Zyrtec the week of O. Fingers crossed! Best wishes to you all.

The Anchor
February 28th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Hi Girls! I am back in the 2WW. 3dpo today. I am cautiously optimistic this month. Here's to hoping I am not setting myself up for a letdown. I lightened up my sway a bit this month because I wanted to up my chances for a BFP. Still remained on the LE diet strictly, skipped breakfast, and used Zyrtec the week of O. Fingers crossed! Best wishes to you all.

Good luck pink!

pooh_ob
February 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Good luck to all! Rabbit...I'm really hoping for you! Seems good :-) I'm currently back to good sway after slacking for a week or so :-( I'm gonna hope for the best and go for it....wish me luck!

squamgirl
March 1st, 2013, 08:59 AM
Good morning ladies!

I got a very faint positive this morning. I'll test again in two days to hopefully see a darker line. When I showed my husband, his response was, "Well, we already knew, right?" because I had some symptoms, but I was still nervous that maybe I was misreading things. How is it that the husbands can be so calm and so sure, yet the wives work ourselves up?

I hope we get to see some more BFPs soon! Good luck everyone!

Butterfly Spirit
March 1st, 2013, 09:03 AM
9320 Squamgirl!
:running:
Happy & Healthy 9 Months! :pregnant:

squamgirl
March 1st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Thank you Butterfly Spirit!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
March 1st, 2013, 12:01 PM

9322 Nahjah
:running:
Happy & Healthy 9 Months :pregnant:

Nahjah
March 1st, 2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks Butterfly and congrats squamgirl!

squamgirl
March 1st, 2013, 07:41 PM
Thanks Najhah!

pooh_ob
March 4th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Rabbit...update?

squamgirl
March 4th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Rabbit...update?

This is what I was wondering all weekend. Rabbit? How are you?

Rabbit0809
March 5th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Hi ladies, sorry wasnt on here, but had problem with internet, ugh, when i needed u the most :(
Sooo, af was 3 days late, I was very hopeful, lots of increasing symptoms, and the morning i prepared my clearblue test, I went to the toliet all happy and excited and low and behold, AF FULL FORCE, i started sobbing on the bathroom
Floor ,sooo sad, I even did the test and poas coz I was really sure I felt preggo
Surely it was BFN, now am on cd 4, and to make things worse am on ANTIBIOTICS for sinus infection, aaaargh am freaking out coz they sway blue, Im gonna ask atomic if I should postpone my attempt this month.

pooh_ob
March 5th, 2013, 08:33 AM
OH NO Rabbit! So sorry!! Well I know being sick sways pink and they say no attempt if you are sick. But I'm not sure about antibiotics? What if you are on them but not sick? I'm thinking this month wouldn't be the best time to sway boy because you still wouldn't be back to your best health. Man, that stinks!!! If you don't care as much about the gender as you did previously, then go for it! Best of luck rabbit so sorry. I'm cycle day 7 this am so have moved on to the next phase. I will pray for us both.....

squamgirl
March 5th, 2013, 08:47 AM
So sorry Rabbit! I hope you get the answers you need!

Rabbit0809
March 5th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Thank u sweeties xoxo
And by the way pooh,Im swaying pinky ;)
I know blue swayers take antibiotics even when not sick coz it sways blue, dunno with sinus sickness how it works,gotta ask atomic.
I truly truly hope March will be our month,my heart is shattered,I neeeeed this soooo badly.....sigh

pooh_ob
March 5th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Good grief rabbit I had a brain fart on that one lol! I see you are pink duh. Ok yes I am really hoping this is the month! I'm with you....I neeeeeed it...