PDA

View Full Version : help with pink swaying

lauren69
February 3rd, 2013, 03:03 PM
hi i am 25 and already hav to boys i would love to have a girl but all the thing on the internet confuse me the diets and the right times, i am totally clueless is there a book called swaying for dummies coz i need it can any1 help me, im am planning to have a baby after july this year and im guessing i need to start dieting soon. some please help

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2013, 03:12 PM
We don't have the book but we do offer Personalized Plans! If you would like a swaying plan created for you, you may sign up and everything is done for you!

Alternatively, look through some of the sways posted in the Add your Sway forum for guidance!

mydream
February 3rd, 2013, 05:46 PM
You have come to the right place. Everyone here is very helpful. I agree to look through some sways that have been posted ... Sort through all the great info posted and ask lots of questions! Good Luck !!

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hi and welcome!

There is a lot of conflicting info on the Internet but the info on this site all hangs together and makes sense. The reason why it doesn't all line up with stuff other people say is because they're wrong LOL. ;)

If you give me some specific questions I will be able to help you better. :)

inshaallahxx
February 12th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Hello. I'm in the exact same boat. Two boys, age 25 and want a girl so bad.
There is much good information I have found on this website. I trolled IG forever and tried to make an account but it wouldn't let me, so I came here. I'm so glad.
I've decided to get the sway plan because I don't want to stress too much about everything and I'm prone to stress!
Welcome fellow Newbie :)