PDA

View Full Version : IVF/PGD with no MS

Just <3 One <3 Girl
February 4th, 2013, 01:07 AM
hello iam a newbie here but im wondering whats the stats on opposites without the ms iam so worried we will pay all that money and get an opposite
Thanx

Just <3 One <3 Girl
February 4th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Let me elaborate on my fear :( since i have four boys iam
Convinced dh only has male swimmers and that
Come ivf time the eggs will all be xy?

glory
February 4th, 2013, 02:34 AM
It really is the luck of the draw, we see people with more of one gender split in both what they want and don't want. But overall it is 50:50.

I have 3 boys and we made mainly healthy girls :) I was pretty sure dh couldn't make a girl lol

Just <3 One <3 Girl
February 4th, 2013, 03:57 PM
It really is the luck of the draw, we see people with more of one gender split in both what they want and don't want. But overall it is 50:50.

I have 3 boys and we made mainly healthy girls :) I was pretty sure dh couldn't make a girl lol

Wow!really that is great news, its just hard to believe dh has any girl swimmers after having all my boys but its not possible to have only one sex of sperm.

Just <3 One <3 Girl
February 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Oh and congrats glory on a good sort did you get your dd?
Where did yiu cycle?

nuthinbutpink
February 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM
All of the details are in the Member/Private forum. We have over 140 cycles from 2012 logged in the form of Cycle Diaries there that you can read through.

Many people will not post details here.

Men make sperm 50-50. Depending on your age, pretesting you should girls too. MS is only available in Mexico and Cyprus. It's not offered here anyway so we all face the same fear.

Welcome!

lisvna
February 4th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Just MS is only offered in North Cyprus (what I not recommend to go to). In South Cyprus there is an other spermsort technique. I can recommend South Cyprus.

Just <3 One <3 Girl
February 4th, 2013, 06:27 PM
All of the details are in the Member/Private forum. We have over 140 cycles from 2012 logged in the form of Cycle Diaries there that you can read through.

Many people will not post details here.

Men make sperm 50-50. Depending on your age, pretesting you should girls too. MS is only available in Mexico and Cyprus. It's not offered here anyway so we all face the same fear.

Welcome!
Ok ill check out the info there =} thanx again

Just <3 One <3 Girl
February 4th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Just MS is only offered in North Cyprus (what I not recommend to go to). In South Cyprus there is an other spermsort technique. I can recommend South Cyprus.

Off to google that right now <3

lisvna
February 5th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Genesis clinic of Savvas Koundouros in South Cyprus I went to

TeraDN
March 28th, 2013, 10:29 PM
when i cycled in 2008 at 32, I had 5 embies for PGD: 3 girls and 2 boys. One girl was downs, and one boy was tri 13. I was surprised that we had more girls than boys. So I think my PCOS, testosterone filled body is not girl friendly.

desperate4blue
March 30th, 2013, 04:44 AM
hello iam a newbie here but im wondering whats the stats on opposites without the ms iam so worried we will pay all that money and get an opposite
Thanx

Hi im from the uk with three girls and im convinced my hubby only produces female sperm! I know he doesnt really just luck but I dont want to try it next time without pgd. all the best!

gizmo77
April 28th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Hi im from the uk with three girls and im convinced my hubby only produces female sperm! I know he doesnt really just luck but I dont want to try it next time without pgd. all the best!

same here. i blame my husband. he only has female sperm. i bet if i had enough money i could prove it!!! :-) but instead, id take that money and get me my boy instead.
bc of this theory, i couldnt go thru swaying again bc he didnt/wouldnt/doesnt follow it 100% like i did, and if any of this diet stuff is true, he DEFLY follows a "girl" diet...