PDA

View Full Version : A video of our twin girls announcement!

aroundtheworld
February 4th, 2013, 12:56 PM
I want to share the video of how we told friends and a couple family members on Saturday night that, after three boys in a row, we're having TWIN GIRLS. It was so exciting and turned out beautifully! :flowerz: Each person chose a pink or blue balloon for whatever they thought the sex was. Inside the balloons were folded up pieces of paper. In the pink balloons were copies of the ultrasound photos of each twin, with either a pink or purple tiny tiara sticker on her head (it was SO cute!). In the boy balloons were slips of paper that said various things like, "Wrong!" or a simple sad face.

The YouTube video description:

At my 30th birthday party (2/2/13), I revealed the sex of mine and my husband's baby in a fun little way with a room full of 14 of our friends/family. My husband focused the video on his sister's reaction because she was very confident that she "knew" the gender. Here's the big reveal!

http://youtu.be/8oigSgYLeYM

cvd
February 4th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Ah that's sooooo awesome!!!! What a great idea :) glad it turned out so well!

Thorz300
February 4th, 2013, 01:17 PM
So cute.....I really really hope that one day I can tell my family I am having a girl! Congrats!!! Did they already know it was twins or was that part a surprise too?

aroundtheworld
February 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
They did not know it was twins, no. :)

Jadis
February 4th, 2013, 06:11 PM
That's amazing! So cute.

pebmcpd7
February 4th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Congrats that's cute!!!

aroundtheworld
February 4th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Thanks! It was fun, ;)

Atsaukina1
February 5th, 2013, 01:20 AM
oh happy tears love love all the excitement and joy for you love all around the room. congrats!

vickyaust
February 5th, 2013, 02:11 AM
That's so beautiful. Bought a tear to my eye. Congratulations.

aroundtheworld
February 5th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks y'all! I'm so glad I have this video.

aroundtheworld
February 5th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Wow, this got 116 views?!? There must be a LOT of lurkers on this board! :-p