PDA

View Full Version : A video of our twin girls announcement!

aroundtheworld
February 4th, 2013, 12:59 PM
I want to share the video of how we told friends and a couple family members on Saturday night that, after three boys in a row, we're having TWIN GIRLS. It was so exciting and turned out beautifully! :flowerz: Each person chose a pink or blue balloon for whatever they thought the sex was. Inside the balloons were folded up pieces of paper. In the pink balloons were copies of the ultrasound photos of each twin, with either a pink or purple tiny tiara sticker on her head (it was SO cute!). In the boy balloons were slips of paper that said various things like, "Wrong!" or a simple sad face.

The YouTube video description:

At my 30th birthday party (2/2/13), I revealed the sex of mine and my husband's baby in a fun little way with a room full of 14 of our friends/family. My husband focused the video on his sister's reaction because she was very confident that she "knew" the gender. Here's the big reveal!

http://youtu.be/8oigSgYLeYM

Violet_
February 4th, 2013, 04:48 PM
How lovely!

aroundtheworld
February 11th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Thank you! It was so fun. :)

lisvna
February 12th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I can't see the video :(

kaykid
February 12th, 2013, 05:33 PM
So sweet! I really want to do this my second time around! Thanks for sharing!

aroundtheworld
February 17th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I can't see the video :(

Here's the link: Our Gender Reveal Surprise! - YouTube (http://youtu.be/8oigSgYLeYM)

1+2+3boys
March 9th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Oh wow, what a cool way to do it and double congrats! I hope your pregnancy is going well :)

Longingforgirl
March 11th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Such a cool way to tell the baby's gender! Must have been a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing the video :happy:

Inglewood
March 14th, 2013, 09:14 PM
That's great! Wish I had thought of that! Hope ur Twin pg is going well? mine was my fav pg! Girls are 1 next month now. xx

meeks32
March 20th, 2013, 11:06 PM
OMG I love that! Awesome idea. I love how she cries and cuddles your dh! Gold.

aroundtheworld
March 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Thanks y'all. :) Sharing the news with everyone was definitely one of my life's highlights. I feel so honored and indescribably blessed... I often feel like, "Why me? Why do I deserve this?"

Everything is going wonderfully and mama and both girls are healthy! It's definitely a harder pregnancy in some ways, but it's so special.

Jenht
April 12th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Cute video! Good luck!