PDA

View Full Version : "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" question

BabyGirl2013
February 4th, 2013, 04:05 PM
So we unknowingly did the first part of the "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" this month. Our BFN last month doing FR really spooked me and decided to cut it out of the sway. So we DTD every other day from CD8. And then for three days in a row after +OPK. The last step in the plan says to skip a day (which would have been yesterday, which we did skip since I was sure I O'd) and then DTD one more time on the following night. Well...I'm pretty sure O has passed...my temps Sunday went up and then even higher this AM. What would be the point in making one last attempt?? Is this advice only for people who are not temping? Thanks!

Cinss
February 4th, 2013, 04:36 PM
It would be a just in case attempt, just in case you have a late ovulation.

The Anchor
February 4th, 2013, 05:34 PM
I think Deanna adds that one in because she herself tended to O 48 hours past +OPK. If you're comfortable that you O'd you're probably okay...

LolaInLove
February 7th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Yep, I agree, it's just to cover yourself in case you have a random late O that month. But I think it's worth it to do the last one because you never know!!! (Even though I know, and believe me, I KNOW, how tired you get of dtd on command every month!)