PDA

View Full Version : BabyCakesTor successful Girl Sway!

BabyCakesTor
February 4th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Successful girl sway!
Gender Result:
Girl

DW Age:
29 (28 at time of conception)
DH Age:

Current Children's Gender(s)
3 boys

Number of Months TTC

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes

DIET

Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes

If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
LE

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I followed the LE diet and did not eat Red meat (big change for me). Ate limited amount of chicken and ate a lot of broccoli. Drank a ton of caffeine to hold me over...

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
yes- everyday!

Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes. He was on the same diet as me...
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He did nt eat red meat until after our attempt... And He loves his red meat.

DId you consume alcohol?
No

Did you try to limit caffeine?
Nope

Any Diet Details?
I skipped breakfast everyday and most days lunch (not on purpose) I ate a lot of broccoli and white rice. Drank a ton of coffee with equal and drank a lot Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper

Lunch/dinner ideas:

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
146 lbs. I had lost about 15 lbs and the month before I had my gallbladder removed.

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO

pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
4.5-4.8

Any VG potions used?
Rephresh and Replens week of suspecting o

CM pH at attempt

DH pH
Unknown

How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?

BD Position
missionary

Did you Jump and Dump?
Stayed laying down for 5 minutes after intercourse, then got up and wiped away excess semen.

Any relevant attempt details?
Abstained for 7 days before attempt. DH did not release at all until our attempt.
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
folic acid
aspirin
acidophilus
zyrtec
vitex from AF to AF then AF to O attempt month.

DH Supplements
Sudafed, Licorice root, magnesium, calcium, cranberry, acidophilus

Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
Used lavender soap, lavender lotion,Rose Quartz jewelry and had a heart shaped rose quartz
Painting fingernails pink or lavender frequently

Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Crescent

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Yes, wooden spoons with pink and purple ribbons tied around them, girl outfit, and a button that read It's a Girl.

-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
-my diet... I definitely felt a difference in my attitude, like I was more relaxed and not so "Grrr" if that makes sense. Also my Cm was very scarce.

Things that made me nervous about my sway:
-Getting my BFP after only one try

Things worth mentioning:
- I felt O pain from my left side.... And it was only on the day I got my pos opk. I got a +opk with FMU around 7, took one about every 2-3 hours and by 6 or 7 pm it was negative.
I tried not to stress about my sway or diet or anything really. I honestly for the first time put it in Gods hands and had to be at peace that whatever was meant to be would be.

Thank you Atomic for my sway plan... You made it easy not to stress, I followed my sway plan and left the rest up to fate :)

Also thank you ladies for all of your stories!:pinksperm:

GT77
February 5th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Can I find out what was your sway plan? I'm want all info on swaying for a girl?? And congratulations!!

BabyCakesTor
February 5th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Thank you!

Everything I listed was in my plan.... I got a personalized plan from Atomic and I would pay double for another. It took all the stress and guess work out of the sway. There's no "one fits all".

Cauliflower
February 5th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Congratulations :) I have also bought a PP from Atomic, and am very satisfied, certainly a lot less stressed!!!

Cagirl09
February 5th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Congratulations on your successful sway! I can only imagine how ecstatic you and your family are. And I must say, I am praying that I can experience the same joy in the not to distant future. Wishing you a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy.

BabyCakesTor
February 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks! I am still in shock, I keep looking at the ultrasound and keep second guessing. I have another ultrasound with my dr on Monday so I hope he says the same as the elective 😉

Pinkmeup
February 6th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Well done and huge congrats! Hope to join you soon.. x

GeCon
February 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Congrats on being on team pink.

mariposa
February 7th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Congrats on your girl! :ballerina: Can I ask you if you did abstinece? How many days? I read you did one BD attempt, and just wondering if it meant only one release in the BFP cycle or many releases with just one BD. Thanks

fish2012
February 7th, 2013, 03:45 PM
oh my gosh congrats!

PolishPrincess
February 8th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Just a brilliant sway. Congrats, you make us three boy mamas want to push on!!! Rice a broccoli huh??? Anyways enjoy your baby!!! How wonderful!

BabyCakesTor
February 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Congrats on your girl! :ballerina: Can I ask you if you did abstinece? How many days? I read you did one BD attempt, and just wondering if it meant only one release in the BFP cycle or many releases with just one BD. Thanks

Thank you!

Yes we did abstain for 7-10 days and only one release with just one BD.

BabyCakesTor
February 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Just a brilliant sway. Congrats, you make us three boy mamas want to push on!!! Rice a broccoli huh??? Anyways enjoy your baby!!! How wonderful!

Thank you! It's definitely a surreal feeling.

Oh yeah broccoli and rice with butter and garlic pepper. I was so scared to eat anything lol.

2lovelyboys
February 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Congratulations! :cheer:

Hopeful37
February 9th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Hi I'm new with all this information. Can someone please tell me what all these abbreviations mean: TBM, AF-O, BFP, 2ww... I figured out the others but these I just can't. I know that O is ovulation but AF-O? that is when? After my period.... Thank you for your help. I really want to try for a girl so I want to get all my info/notes correct. :)

GeCon
February 9th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Hi I'm new with all this information. Can someone please tell me what all these abbreviations mean: TBM, AF-O, BFP, 2ww... I figured out the others but these I just can't. I know that O is ovulation but AF-O? that is when? After my period.... Thank you for your help. I really want to try for a girl so I want to get all my info/notes correct. :)

Have a look here. That lists and explains them all. ;)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2069-abbreviation-translation.html

Hopeful37
February 10th, 2013, 12:35 AM
What great help. It all makes sense now, lol. Thank you!!!

BabyGirl4Me
February 10th, 2013, 02:05 PM
BabyCakes - your sway looks a lot like the one I'm doing now. I also bought the personalized plan from Atomic, well worth its weight in Gold, uh...I mean Pink!

I'm so glad that your sway was successful! Congratulations on your bundle of PINK! :)

BabyCakesTor
February 10th, 2013, 10:19 PM
BabyCakes - your sway looks a lot like the one I'm doing now. I also bought the personalized plan from Atomic, well worth its weight in Gold, uh...I mean Pink!

I'm so glad that your sway was successful! Congratulations on your bundle of PINK! :)

Thank you! Pink dust to you!

courtmain
February 13th, 2013, 01:52 PM
when did you do your attempt: at a +OPK or another timing?
just wondering...we are doing the 7-10 day abstinence with the rephresh and all too
So hope we conceive this month!

BabyCakesTor
February 13th, 2013, 04:53 PM
when did you do your attempt: at a +OPK or another timing?
just wondering...we are doing the 7-10 day abstinence with the rephresh and all too
So hope we conceive this month!
Yes at +OPK. I got my first +OPK in the am and my hubby didn't get home til 4pmish and we BD at around 5pmish after he took a hot shower and by 6-7pm I had a -OPK. Hope that helps. GL to u and pink dust

jccretarolo
February 14th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Congrats on your sway!

justlikeme
February 15th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Congratulation! Enjoy your pregnancy! Great sway :) can I ask you when and how did you uses the rephresh and replens? And for how long did you take the Vitex? Thanks!!

BabyCakesTor
February 16th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Congratulation! Enjoy your pregnancy! Great sway :) can I ask you when and how did you uses the rephresh and replens? And for how long did you take the Vitex? Thanks!!
Thank you.

I'm not sure the exact days I used replens and RepHresh ... The last day I used RepHresh was the day before my +OPK.
I took Vitex the october ovulation to 4 Days before November ovulation. No break and I took pregnancy tests even though I got AF beginning of Nov because Atomic recommends that if you going to go non stop. HTH 😏

welcomeggz
February 18th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Awesome big congrats BabCakes!!

Did you do frequent release leading up to Ovulation? Or did you just dtd once on a positive OPK?? Or was it a cutoff??

BabyCakesTor
February 19th, 2013, 10:08 AM
One release, one attempt. Abstained for 7 days prior.

coralsky
March 3rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
fantastic sway, well done and congrats on your baby girl :ballerina:
I have just bought a personalised plan and reading about success stories is very exciting and motivating, especially on LE diet lol x

BabyCakesTor
March 5th, 2013, 11:25 PM
I honestly believe that it was my diet and lowering my testosterone... I never had my testosterone tested but always felt like I "wore the pants in the family". And with the diet changes I could feel myself become less aggressive and I was able to let things go easier..... I'm assuming that its the testosterone because I am so much more emotional than "hormonal" with this pregnancy lol.

I truly hope every single Mom gets their desired gender.

Lyssa
April 19th, 2013, 08:59 AM
I want to sway girl but not sure what timing to do

Emily
April 19th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I don't think hat timing sways except in terms of lowering sperm count. If you DTD a few days before O there won't be as many left as if you DTD nearer to O. There is also more EWM around O which means more sperm get to the egg.

I am not doing timing just doing one attempt at OPK+ and doing what I can to reduce EWM. Hope his helps.

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2013, 09:42 AM
I want to sway girl but not sure what timing to do

Lyssa, hi and welcome!! It's generally best to start a thread in the forums to get more people to reply.

Most people believe timing has been debunked and you can read about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html

Funkyfry
April 29th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Great sway and congrats on your baby girl