PDA

View Full Version : anyone else?

TTC5
April 12th, 2011, 01:43 AM
My skin is getting more blemishes EEK!!!!! Anyone else getting this? Should I be laying off certain things if this is happening or is it a good sign :suprise:

I tell you, weight gain, zits, oily skin and gas this boy sway is really taking control now :rofl:

ELP
April 12th, 2011, 03:09 AM
I think it's a good testosterone sign 5 :agree: I had a band of spots appear around my upper arm, strange????

mmsgirlie22
April 12th, 2011, 08:00 AM
My face has been breaking out like crazy, and i haven't even begun to sway yet.

lightofmylife
April 12th, 2011, 09:22 AM
My face has been breaking out like crazy, and i haven't even begun to sway yet.
same with me :(

purplepoet20
April 12th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Sounds like you hit the diet right on target... I used to get zits a lot and oily. It has been clearing up as I slowly switch over to the girl diet.

To avoid using products that may sway girl try... after every meal with a warm-hot water and wash cloth wipe your face for about 2-5 mins and then finish with cold water for a lil less then a min. After a week of doing this you may be able to do it 1-2x's a day. The warm-hot will open your pores and clean them out and the cold will close them off.

mmsgirlie22
April 12th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Sounds like you hit the diet right on target... I used to get zits a lot and oily. It has been clearing up as I slowly switch over to the girl diet.

To avoid using products that may sway girl try... after every meal with a warm-hot water and wash cloth wipe your face for about 2-5 mins and then finish with cold water for a lil less then a min. After a week of doing this you may be able to do it 1-2x's a day. The warm-hot will open your pores and clean them out and the cold will close them off.

Are there face washes that will mess up the sway??

purplepoet20
April 12th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I am not 100% sure but most of the common face washes contain a lot of chemicals, chemicals are more likely to sway girl. An herb wash might be better with boy friendly herbs. But for anyone who is swaying and has sensitive skin or trying to save the money it is easier to just use water. Also some people do react to face washes and lotions causing more break outs or extremly dry skin. Water is very important to the body inside and out so using warm and cold water can help, save money, and save the landfill from extra trash!!!

Flava
April 12th, 2011, 03:56 PM
same for me on my nose:worry: yeah I look awesome:sigh:

TTC5
April 13th, 2011, 08:19 AM
LOL thanks guys!!!!

I feel shockingly frumpy and spotty right now :P

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 12:57 PM
I always had horrible skin (not acne but just constant pimples) until just the last couple years so I do think it's a good sign.

I am living proof that using benzoil peroxide does not keep you from conceiving boys LOL...but I do agree with PP that chemicals do tend to sway pink.

If you use aloe gel that actually helps quite a lot and I don't believe it would sway since you're not ingesting it.

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 02:14 AM
I notice i flare up a week before ovulation?

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM
I totally do too! I've often thought how silly it is that I have a pizza face right before I O, aren't I supposed to be at my most stunningly gorgeous then?? :p

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 12:42 AM
Lol i agree hahaha