PDA

View Full Version : Atomic, quick moon and biorythms question!

Maybebaby#3
February 5th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I use to be on IG but saw u do a personalized plan and thought that was nice bc a lot of info i find a lil confusing! Do u also look at moon and biorythm on ur personlized plan? I read that on IG and find that can be an important factor in swaying! I plan to buy a plan in june!

atomic sagebrush
February 6th, 2013, 10:17 AM
No, I don't. I don't believe in those things.

If you do want to buy a plan and want to include some IG stuff please just let me know then so I can make your plan to include those things! :)

Maybebaby#3
February 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Hi ATOMIC, thank you for answering back, I found a post where I saw you don´t really believe in those things, but I had already posted, and couldn´t figure out how to delete my post, so I just left it, anyways.....I def think it doesn´t hurt to try the IG stuff, they are somewhat of easy things to do, but I´m having a VERY hard time making a decision between 2-3 cutoff and O+12 bc of what I have read in both sites.
I def think I conceived my boys the day BEFORE or the day of O from my math, and bc my first boy was a one time deal (hubby and I were dating)...I´m worried of doing a 2-3 cutoff and ovulating EARLY, and doing a O+12 and not doing it at the right time. so I def need to decide what will work best for me :/
I think I´ll buy a plan once I am ready to start TTC...which would be around June or so! Thank you for your reply :)

Maybebaby#3
February 6th, 2013, 02:08 PM
ATOMIC, one more quick question, i weighed 94 pds when i got pregnant with DS1, (I´m very short, 4´11) and DS2 I was around 96, and I NEVER eat breakfast, I am never hungry that early, so I pretty much eat a LE diet anyways, but i eat a very BOY friendly IG diet, and never any dairy, never drink milk, eat yougurt, etc. I´m a junk food eater. so according to the LE diet I would have had 2 girls? from my weight? but I have 2 boys, since i do eat a boy diet (IG)...what do u think about the LE diet, does it sway different for me then?

Maybebaby#3
February 6th, 2013, 02:09 PM
i wrote pds (POUNDS) but its lbs. lol

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Well, the problem is that some things really CAN hurt your sway by raising testosterone levels and keeping you from getting pregnant and then you end up dropping things that really do sway like diet. I suggest reading the trouble with timing essay...sorry I am on my kindle and can't post links but if you Google it, it will come right up.

The moon and biorhythms prevent you from trying in certain months and postponing your attempt for something that does not sway is a bad idea because you only have a short time to get pregnant. Please don't throw months away for nothing.

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM
ATOMIC, one more quick question, i weighed 94 pds when i got pregnant with DS1, (I´m very short, 4´11) and DS2 I was around 96, and I NEVER eat breakfast, I am never hungry that early, so I pretty much eat a LE diet anyways, but i eat a very BOY friendly IG diet, and never any dairy, never drink milk, eat yougurt, etc. I´m a junk food eater. so according to the LE diet I would have had 2 girls? from my weight? but I have 2 boys, since i do eat a boy diet (IG)...what do u think about the LE diet, does it sway different for me then?

None of this is a magic bullet. Your could be 90% girl friendly and still have boys 10% of the time (and no sway tactic is 90%). Go with your gut instinct, but I feel that LE diet works for everyone, it is just that swaying is not and cannot be 100%

Maybebaby#3
February 7th, 2013, 11:02 AM
thanks atomic! im just concerned bc i dont want to lose any more weight since im already pretty tiny. but maybe we can bigger out a good balanced LE diet for me. ill let u know as soon as im ready. thanks!

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I do plans for people who have no weight to lose all the time. You don't have to lose weight withLE diet.

Maybebaby#3
February 7th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Oh gooddd! I was under the impression it worked best if u did! I was planning on gaining some to lose some!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Do not gain weight to relose it. Full explanation here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/24628-le-diet-faq.html