PDA

View Full Version : Need Help...confused

mommymachine
February 5th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Could this still be from my miscarriage a month ago? Or a new BFP?

harleyquinn
February 5th, 2013, 04:33 PM
How gar along were you when you miscarried?

I thnk its a new bfp it was early m/c.

mommymachine
February 5th, 2013, 04:48 PM
How gar along were you when you miscarried?

I thnk its a new bfp it was early m/c.

Baby stopped growing dec 24 which was 5weeks 4 days and I started bleeding Jan 4 which was 7 weeks 1 day. I didn't even think I ovulated but the day I had increased CM was January 25, which would make me 11DPO if that was the day. Should I take the other test tomorrow morning or the next morning? Is this even possible?!?

harleyquinn
February 5th, 2013, 04:51 PM
I'd bet money and alot of it, to say this is a new bfp!! :cheer:

mommymachine
February 5th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I'd bet money and alot of it, to say this is a new bfp!! :cheer:

I really hope so!!!

Rainbow baby
February 5th, 2013, 07:24 PM
If you haven't had a period in between it could be either! This happened to me and they needed to check my betas and wouldn't confirm either way until I have increased betas and an u/s! It is either retained products or a new baby is what they told me! I had no bleeding after my loss when it stopped there was no spotting or anything the Dr said it was a good sign it was a new baby but they had to check because both is possible! I would say it is a new baby for you cause if you stopped bleeding and have fertile signs then the right amount of time has passed and now bfp!!! :)))) Apparently you are super fertile after an early m/c and I have conceived twice with healthy boys to show for it before I got my period and strait after a loss!!!

fivebabies
February 6th, 2013, 08:29 PM
I vote new BFP! And doesn't concieving right after a loss sway pink? :)

fivebabies
February 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Did you test again this AM?

mommymachine
February 6th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Yes I did fivebabies, the pics on IG are from this morning. I'm going to take my other first response tomorrow morning but ill save my other digital for a few days hoping it will say 2-3 weeks next:)

fivebabies
February 7th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Yay! So exciting!!!

The Anchor
February 7th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Oh YAH I think that's a brand spankin new BFP! CONGRATS!