PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever have feelings one way or the other??

anonymous2011
April 12th, 2011, 11:46 AM
anyone else have gut feelings on how it will turn out each month??

nicnee1976
April 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
I can't say I had feelings every month, but the day after I o'd on the month we conceived I felt so unbelievable positive, even though in my head I thought the cut off was too many days. I didn't know why I felt so happy and enthusiastic when I honestly felt we did not have a chance that month.
My intuition is very strong sometimes.

JustKim
April 14th, 2011, 12:29 PM
This is our first month ttc #3. We got pregnant on the first try with both of my girls. I'm cautiously hopeful this time around too. My body just feels different to me since we dtd. Maybe its all in my head though? I'll test in a week and see. :)

ladybug
April 14th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Both pregnancies I had I just had that feeling right away that I was pregnant....I usually trust my gut feelings....Goodluck!

wishing on a star
April 14th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Im feeling positive too, had lots of very sharp pains today on left side 6 dpo! Really hope im not getting myself at it but i just have a feeling
xx

JustKim
April 14th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Im feeling positive too, had lots of very sharp pains today on left side 6 dpo! Really hope im not getting myself at it but i just have a feeling
xx

Same here....except my pain is on my right side. I've noticed that I have more cm than normal too.

wishing on a star
April 14th, 2011, 12:59 PM
i have that too !!! TMI but mine is like white white this month as well
xx

JustKim
April 14th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I don't normally have a lot but I have it now. Hoping that's a good thing!!

Freya
April 15th, 2011, 02:14 AM
I was feeling really good about the month I got pregnant, mainly because of the day I Oed. For some reason I got it into my head that I was Oing too late (day 16-18), since for my recent chemical I Oed on day 12 instead. My last cycle I Oed on day 15 and I was so chuffed and felt quite good about it all. Could have had nothing to do with it of course ;) . Oh, and for some reason I was sleeping a lot throughout the 2WW, and I thought that was a great sign, too.

wishing on a star
April 17th, 2011, 04:06 AM
xx
Well i was right to feel positive just got a bfp 9 dpo, already posted this on another thread but just wanted to add it hear! Fingers crossed its a sticky one
xxxxx

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I feel very positive this month too even though it's only our 1st month trying although I can't decide if I'm just being hopeful or not?!

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 17th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Well i was right to feel positive just got a bfp 9 dpo, already posted this on another thread but just wanted to add it hear! Fingers crossed its a sticky one
xxxxx

Wonderful!!! Congrats!!!

wishing on a star
April 18th, 2011, 01:57 AM
I feel very positive this month too even though it's only our 1st month trying although I can't decide if I'm just being hopeful or not?!

Positivity is a really good thing!! I had some cramping 5 dpo that woke me up in the midlle of the night (i never get this in my cycle even before af is due!) ia also woke uo with a weird taste in my mouth and just knew! Never thought id get pregnant with a cut off so am really happy.Still early days so praying its all going to be ok.
Good luck hunny and keep us posted with an update!
xxx

anonymous2011
April 19th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Positivity is a really good thing!! I had some cramping 5 dpo that woke me up in the midlle of the night (i never get this in my cycle even before af is due!) ia also woke uo with a weird taste in my mouth and just knew! Never thought id get pregnant with a cut off so am really happy.Still early days so praying its all going to be ok.
Good luck hunny and keep us posted with an update!
xxx

what was your cut off? and what was your CM like?

wishing on a star
April 19th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I ended up with a two day cut off and didnt really have any cm at all this month only a tiny bit around ovulation! Think all the cranberry and sudafed helped. I tried a cut off with ds2 for 3 months went up to 2 dyas before but didnt fall, this time i tried 2 days with abstinence and didnt fall so i tried 2 day with frequent bd before and it worked! Fingers crossed its a sticky pink one!
xxxxx