PDA

View Full Version : if you had 2-3 day cut off and got pg..

anonymous2011
April 12th, 2011, 12:01 PM
if you had a 2-3 day cut off and got pregnant, how many cycles did it take you to conceive? what was your CM like at time of BD and what was your gender? thanks

anonymous2011
April 12th, 2011, 03:28 PM
bump

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I had a 2 or 3 day cutoff with DS 1,2, and 3. I was really young and healthy with DS 1 and 2 and eating straight off the boy diet with DS 3. My husband also has supersperm LOL!!

I didn't know about EWCM with 1 and 2 - with 3 I had a lot but I didn't have much with 4 (I was swaying) and my pH was super low when I conceived him.

nicnee1976
April 13th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I did a 2 and a half day cut off with this one. CM was mainly creamy or sticky at the time with a little EWCM, took sudafed when I got that. It took 5 months to conceive, but some months the cut off was 1-2 days (by accident) and I did not conceive. I am yet to know what gender this one is.
I know with DS2 and DS3 we DTD on the day before O or on O day. Before I started this sway I had lots of EWCM and always have, so although I wasn't monitoring it with the boys, I assume I had loads!!

wishing on a star
April 26th, 2011, 01:23 AM
I did a 2 day cut off with this pregnancy and it took me 4 months to concieve! Have no idea of the gender yet as still so early but will update in 11 weeks lol!!
The cycle i got my bfp i had little to no ewcm which was probably helped by diet/ supps and sudafed
xxx

Tulips
April 30th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I had a 2-3 day cut-off with this baby no idea what it is though. It took me 17 months to conceive and some cycles were 1 day cut-offs so there was something else going on.

skrimpy
April 30th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I had a 4 day cutoff with this one!! I'd had one 4 day cutoff before without getting pg... this kid really wanted to come along I suppose. CM with this one was creamy, EW didn't start for about a day and a half after. I thought we were totally safe :p I tend to have EWCM for 2-3 days before O. I also seem to fall pregnant very easily so I think I'd get pg with that cutoff easily. DC4 was on O day, and this DC5 was a 4 day cutoff. I didn't chart with the first three so don't know for sure! I suspect DC1 was O+12, though, so not relevant here.

Zivic-Bubac
May 1st, 2011, 03:43 AM
My SIL had 3-4 days cut-off with this pg, they wasn't trying to get pg , so let's say 1st attempt success, it's a:bigboy:.
My SIL is 25 and they already have 1 boy.

My Fabulous Children
May 7th, 2011, 01:19 AM
I had a 2-3 day cut off with my DS, It took me only one cycle to conceived him. I'm in my 20's and CM was watery.

Mykids
May 10th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I dont know much about swaying. May i ask what does cut off means . Does this mean BD'ed before 2- 3 days of ovulation or does that mean Your DH released his speciman before BD 2 - 3 days.

ThreeLittleCritters
May 13th, 2011, 03:38 PM
A cut off is the number of days before ovulation when you BD :)

daisyfay311
May 16th, 2011, 08:16 PM
I dtd 3 days before O when I got pregnant with my dd. CM was creamy and there was a good bit of it but not a ton. She's a girl obviously :) and it was the first cycle ttc.