Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS1 age almost 4
DS2 19 months
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I followed the diet by cutting fat, salt, and protein. No meat (maybe few pieces of chicken or fish over the 4 months). I skipped breakfast the last 2-3 months and ate 3 small meals a day. I drank CL during ov weeks. Had dairy but not tons. Lots of pasta/parm, rice/veggies and pears/apples. Also, ate out a couple times a week but stayed vegetarian and tried to limit salt--but that was hard.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
4 months or 13 weeks, but I did cheat over holidays some and also went on vacation first week in January.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Hubby wanted to diet too even though I told him he didn't have too. He cut out all red meat and ate a lot of vegetarian meals. Did eat chicken way more than me. He only ate 2-3 meals a day also.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
I drank the night of our attempt and didn't realize how much until next day (ovulation day) when I was pretty hungover.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I weighed 110 lbs (5'4") bmi 18.5. I only lost about 4 pounds total since I was slim to begin with.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise for 4 months and I used to exercise a lot! I used to run and work out and do yoga when I conceived my boys. Cut it all out.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
less than 4.5
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Acijel

CM pH at attempt
??
DH pH
>9
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
1 maybe 2
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O
After O

Any additional comments?
I used 1/4 app of acijel day before attempt and 1/2 applicator of rephresh morning of attempt @ 11:30 am and attempt was 11:30 at night. Next day I ovulated and I used 1/3 app of rephresh in am and acijel at 6:30 pm--3 hours before second/final attempt
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
After 8 days of FR (hubby did on his own most times) we made our attempt on the night before Ov-Hubby on top and I had the big O!-I am so mad at myself for this!!! But, maybe I wouldn't have gotten pregnant if hadn't had it--so who knows?? Next attempt was next day but I'm pretty sure I already ovulated as cervix was low and closed. Hubby FR in am before this second attempt.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
acidophiles
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Magnesium

Any additional supplement info?
I didn't take Vitex/SP the month of our attempt but I took it the three months prior from AF-O. I also took myoinositol for 6 days leading up to O but probably didn't do much--although I ovulated on day 14 which is much more regular than ever before. For the first two months I took a small dose of cal/mag--just one low dose pill. I also took baby aspirin 4-5 days during week of O.
Did you do anything with Ions?
I used lavender soap and used these lavender spa shower tablets the week of O.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
I bought a 3rd Christmas stocking with our name we've picked out for our girl embroidered on it (Crazy--I know!). I put it under bed with spoon/pink ribbon.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
FR, Licorice root, rephresh/acijel, hungover on Ov day, time on diet--even though lax overall.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
THE BIG O! Two days after I ovulated I woke up in the am and was panicking that I was pregnant and that it was a boy! It was not a dream but it was anxiety I think over having the big O.
Things worth mentioning:
My doc had given me Clomid prior to this months attempt but I didn't use it because I was very afraid of twins. If I end up getting a boy I will probably wish I took the Clomid! Everything else, I did the best that I could so I hope if it isn't a girl I can feel content that I at least tried my hardest in my sway.

Violet_
February 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Your sway attempt is VERY strong hun. Well done. Fingers crossed for your girl.

1adorablebabyboymom
February 7th, 2013, 04:33 PM
anxious to find out if it worked!!