PDA

View Full Version : Nervous, tears

inshaallahxx
February 8th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Does any one else who is waiting to conceive feel so anxious and nervous at times thinking about how bad you want your GD that you get butterflies or start crying.

This is where I'm at. Maybe I should pray

1adorablebabyboymom
February 8th, 2013, 12:21 PM
They say being stressed sways boy. lol Definitely pray, and I would strongly suggest paying for the 6 month personal plan thing on here. It might answer a lot of questions fast and put your mind at ease. I am going to do that when my time arrives!

OnlyPraying
February 8th, 2013, 12:43 PM
make dua sis....

inshaallahxx
February 8th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Thank you sister I have taken many steps in my faith. After I converted I never thought my husband would want to just last month he told me he wanted to take shahada!!! So after he converts we are getting married through the mosque. I have been trying very hard to get better at my salaat because since I converted I've been having trouble keeping up with prayers. Inshaallah by the time I conceive I will have strengthened my faith!

I will also make Dua for you sister. I have a friend who actually tried for 5 years to have baby and she just got pregnant with twin girls. I also know a woman who tried for 7 years.

OnlyPraying
February 22nd, 2013, 10:47 AM
mA! What a great blessing! May Allah make your dreams come true and increase you and your family in Iman. Stay blessed my dear! :)

Wanting-a-girl
February 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
I was actually very at peace before I got preg I knew this was my last chance for a girl but at the same time I really wanted a baby so yes I swayed and I did the best I could have... But I will be very happy with the baby I get :) good luck and fingers crossed you get your baby girl :)

SpottyBear
February 26th, 2013, 04:30 PM
I definitely think stress is a factor in swaying boy. It definitely worked that way for me. I had long term bad stress for a few different reasons before I conceived DS plus a poor diet. Then was all healthy and chilled out when we were v lucky to conceive DD. Best of luck!