PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this name?

Falling2Grace
February 8th, 2013, 02:32 PM
My two boys are named Isaiah and Elliot. Im having trouble coming up with a boy name this time, which is crazy because in my other pregnancys i had a terrible time with girl names and figured out the boy name rather quickly. Anyways, i stumbled across the [boy] name Angelo. What are opinions of this name? Does it go well with my boys or not? Also, would the nn Leo make sense with it or not?

hotdogz&boyz
February 8th, 2013, 02:58 PM
I actually think Leo works better alone with your boys names. And I also like it better. Angelo is a decent name, strong. But very not my style and I also don't feel that it fits your other boys names very well. Leo does work as a nickname for it. But i def like just straight up "Leo" better in your sibling set.

XXPlease
February 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I agree I like just Leo better and depending on your due date your baby could turn out to be a little Leo!

Princess of Pink
February 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Yeah I am thinking along the same lines. Angelo doesn't seem to "fit" but I think Leo sounds great with the other two names.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 8th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I'm going to be the odd ball and go with Angelo. I like how the three names sound together.

Wanting-a-girl
February 8th, 2013, 03:42 PM
i think leo works well

i am just worrying about finding a good working name with my ds3 his name is ezra lol so it will be difficult im thinking Zola for a girl would work nicley i just dont know if im too crazy about the name

jennaesue
February 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I think it depends on if you have an Italian last name.

Falling2Grace
February 8th, 2013, 03:47 PM
I think it depends on if you have an Italian last name.

I have a German last name. (Kirsch). With that said, Angelo is also very hispanic too. I should note, though, that my children are dark complected as i am part Native American. (well one is dark like me, and one is stark white like his daddy :rofl:) (not sure if that matters so much, but it just sounds like a name that i would see on a darker toned person)...not really sure why though lol

I really do like Leo...im just not sure if its....formal enough? Not that i want uber formal, but is it grown up, i guess is what i mean? It's def something i would consider if i had a good consensus on it.

DH says he really likes Asher.

Our name picks are Asher, Angelo, Ezra, Sullivan (nn Sully), and Keanu.

XXPlease
February 8th, 2013, 03:52 PM
I really think Ezra goes great with your boys and Asher goes pretty good too!

Mabel_79
February 8th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I really really like Asher and think it goes well with your other boys names.

lovemy4
February 8th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I like Asher and Ezra much better than Angelo.

Falling2Grace
February 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Does Asher Kirsch (ker-sshh) sound like a mouthful? Thats my only reservation.

XXPlease
February 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Because of the shh shh it is a mouth full I didn't realize you pronounced your last name that way but Ezra would be great and I can see that name on name age!

jennaesue
February 8th, 2013, 07:48 PM
I vote for Ezra! I love it, and I think it goes well with your other boys' names.

I have the same problem with Leo. I really like it and am considering it this time, but it seems like a nickname to me, and I'm not a huge fan of Leonard.

lovemy4
February 9th, 2013, 01:26 PM
I didn't think about that with the shh sound. Definitely Ezra then--great name :)

hotdogz&boyz
February 11th, 2013, 02:49 PM
I think Ezra is really nice! It fits so well :) Although I always have to cast my vote for Sullivan. That was our choice for a boy this go-round and will continue to be the top boy name if we have another son.

Maybe pick Sullivan and you won't get to use it either ;)

But seriously, I do like Ezra a lot!

Rosie85
February 11th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Love the name Sullivan!

Butterfly Spirit
February 21st, 2013, 03:33 AM
Does Asher Kirsch (ker-sshh) sound like a mouthful? Thats my only reservation.

There is also Ashton :) Also sounds good with Kirsch

And no, If you love Asher, go for it.

*ruby*
February 21st, 2013, 03:56 AM
There is also Ashton :) Also sounds good with Kirsch

And no, If you love Asher, go for it.

My DS2 is Ashton and my niece is Asha! I do like Asher for a boy as well though.

xokatietatie
February 21st, 2013, 04:45 PM
I like Ezra!