PDA

View Full Version : Moon Phases for 2011.. trying to concieve a girl!

pinkin2011
April 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Hi
I have not been on here for a while , I will be trying for a girl in august. I am a bit confused tho with which moon phase is best to concieve a girl.. could someone please tell me i know its to do with new moon but is it ok between 3rd quater and new moon? and is it ok between new moon and 1st quater?? Sorry but i am a bit confused by it all. I know i concieved my son between full moon and third quater.
Thanks for any help!

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2011, 06:38 PM
This sounds really lame but I am drawing a blank right now for some reason - I'm kinda brain fried - and I'm not seeing it in my notes either. Give me a day to track it down and I will get back to you after a good night's sleep LOL.

pinkin2011
April 12th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Ha Ha thats fine... Thanks for the help too!

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 10:52 AM
LOL, there it is right in front of my face in BIG BLACK LETTERS! duh!!! I seriously found it in 2 seconds.

From day of Full Moon through day before New Moon = BOY

From day of New Moon through day before Full Moon = GIRL

pinkin2011
April 13th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks for getting that info for me! I have another question but should i just start a new thread?

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Yes, prob. best to start a new thread that way when people search through old threads, they're easier to use.

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 06:22 PM
If you don't mind, that is! I'm not too concerned about "right vs. wrong" ways of doing things, so whatever works for you!!