PDA

View Full Version : ~*Baby Butterfly Princess Has Arrived*~

Butterfly Spirit
February 8th, 2013, 11:12 PM
:celebrate: Announcing the arrival of our sweet little cupcake. :celebrate:
Born on Tuesday Feb 5, at 7:01pm 8 lbs 8 oz. My biggest baby ever lol

8784 8785

:HH: I am absolutely in love with her, she is more than I ever dreamed she could be.:cheer:

I am in a lot of pain and recovery has been much more difficult but everything was worth it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So it all began with the previous Friday, February 1st when I turned 38 weeks. DH was quite horny and I knew that this would be the last time before we would be able to "play" until baby came. I was constipated though and I was getting paranoid that I wouldn't be cleaned out in time anyway.. and after drinking prune juice to no avail.. I had to resort to what lead to giving me the worst and painful hemmorhoids of my life! I will leave out the details :rofl:
I was in agony for the next 3 days as there was absolutely nothing that could be done. I tried every home remedy there was. Finally it was Monday and my prenatal appt was happening. My doc was so concerned about my pain as one of them was full of blood. I was terrified about pushing out my daughter with them but he told me that with the epidural I wouldn't feel them but he consulted a collegue to decide if they should get them off or not and they decided to wait. I didn't know if I believed him that I wouldn't feel them lol.. but my blood pressure was finally a concern ironically.. even though it had been in the 140s for 2 or so weeks. I think he was just using it as an excuse because he felt so bad for me. He offered to induce that night and I was just terrified , and not ready.. so I said "can we wait a week?".. and he said we could do a fetal stress test in a few days and then go from there.. once I got to the car my DH was so upset with me because I was in so much pain. He was like.. "let's just do this and have her! I can't stand to see you in this pain!" So we had a short list to accomplish in one night to satisfy me to be ready to have her. So we did it. And I called my doc and told him, "Alright, I talked to my husband and we decided it's best for all to do it now so, let's do this!" So in the morning I went to the hospital, nervous because it was a hospital I had never been treated in at all. I got in there and the nurse told me the plan. I told you all that I didn't want to do pitocin, and my doc didn't understand why.. but he respected my wishes anyway. I had been contracting all night as my body "prepared" as it always does. The nurse checked me and I was a 3+ almost 4.
So far so good. I was nervous to get the epidural too early so I waited it out. DH was getting the boys ready for grandmas so I was going to go through it by myself. My doc broke my water and I started furiously contracting every 3 mins this was the most painful labor I'd ever experienced. I always got like right out of it with the epidural. I had the regular 3 minute contractions for 3 hours, and it hurt like heck to get checked so I finally decided alright... I'll get the epidural! LOL The nurse said that the doc told her "She is doing EXACTLY what she told me would happen, break her water and she would just labor on her own" I think he was kind of amazed that I knew my body so well as it had happened twice in that exact way before. He told me that I could have the epi when he broke my water but I just had to wait as long as possible, and perhaps feel some real labor since it would be my last.
Well an anestesiologist came in, and I thought it would be easy, but it wasn't..he had to try a few times it took him 20-25 mins to get it in. I was stark white when he was done. :/
After the numbness set in I was SO happy and I really could not feel the hemmoroids at this point I had not slept in 24 hours and I was just so happy to be numb and kind of rest. My DH was still not at the hospital.. and around 4 my labor stopped and the nurse said my doc wanted to just do a little pitocin to get it going. I asked if we could wait a half hour because my DH wasn't there. After that time though they went ahead and administered it. For the next 2 hours I had the 3 min contractions that I could not feel. At this time I was feeling this strange internal pressure that was painful and I kept thinking the epidural was wearing off. DH finally got there and I am not sure how long he was there but the nurse checked me and I was complete! So that weird internal pressure was my baby saying "I'm ready mom!" My daughter was SO ready to come out and I could feel it!!! My mom and sis weren't there yet so I was freaking out! They got there finally after what seemed like forever, and they brought my boys! I wasn't expecting that scenario at all. But this was a HUGE L&D room that was pretty new and half of it was curtained off for other family to hang out and wait in. Plus my sister had never been present during a birth but I think my mom convinced her to since this would be the last time. My boys were pretty wild..running around and playing with the curtain and I thought there's no way that they will behave while I was pushing. My daughter was like arching her little back towards my stomach and causing an immense amount of pain. I had never felt anything like it before.. The nurse claimed that she saw my doc and told him that it was time, but we waited for one hour for his ass. Pardon my french. And this happened with DS#2 as well. It's like if you have a night delivery in the hospital, your doc is at home and you have to wait for them to get to the hospital.. that's how it has felt for me the last 2 times anyway.. and I just laid there and DH was fuming that the doc was taking his sweet time..it was deja vu all over again! Finally though he got there and to all our amazement.. he set up the bed to deliver and said on that next contraction let me know and we will start to push.. and right after he said it I said "Ok there it is!" So I pushed as hard as I could.. during that one contraction on push two her head was out, and push three she was OUT! It was a bittersweet moment because the nurse and I had talked all day and I found out that she had 3 older boys and that they weren't having anymore babies. I felt bad at that moment and sad for her, and she took my baby from the doc and I heard my daughter cry for a few seconds and then the nurse took her from the doc and said "Here, lets take you to your happy place." and she set her on top of me and said "There, is she still a girl!?" And I looked at her little genitals and with tears of joy I said "yes" And at that moment she shut off her tears immediately and it melted my heart. She knew I was her mamma! I put my hand over that little sweetheart's back who had opened her eyes to look at me! I just couldn't stop the happy tears as I said "Hi little sweetheart, you are so beautiful! and I love you so much!" She never stopped looking at me. I had never had one of my babies look at me for at least a day, so this was such a special and wonderful moment that I won't ever forget. I couldn't believe all the hair she had! And she seemed tiny to me like my boys.
It was a totally sweet thing to have my boys there. Finally, to be able to meet their sibling. Due to the last H1N1 outbreaks the hospital wouldn't allow anyone under the age of 15 even your own kids.. but this time they allowed your own children but still had the same flu ban on for visitors.
I could hear DS#2 saying "I want to see baby sister, I want to hold her" and finally they came over on the other side of the curtain.
it was such a sweet moment "Aww, baby sister is so cute" 'She's so tiny" "So sweet" etc. Then they got to hold her.
They let me bond with her and nurse her for a long time! Almost an hour, and then we asked for someone to come in and weigh her and measure her. I was surprised at what a chunk she was at 8lbs 8 oz! My boys were 6 lbs 10oz and 6lbs 12oz.

As I was there bonding with my daughter the nurse was sniffing. I was just so sad at the same time I was happy, and I remembered my GD ladies as well at that moment. I know that we should hang on tight to our dreams and just keep trying. If we don't, there is no way ever that they can come true. I feel complete now, and I am absolutely fine getting an IUD at my 6 weeks. I have my sweet daughter, and feel that my family is complete. I will only have another one if DH and I feel that it's right together, but that will be many years down the road.
It's been quite a journey here with all of you, and I just hope that you all stay positive in your own journeys. Do what is right in your heart to make your sway work for you. And someday you will all be holding your DDs. It is worth it. I am completely in love with her.
I will be on from time to time to check on all of you, but I will be off most of the time enjoying every precious moment of my last baby/DDs first year.
Thank you for all the love and support and friendship you have given me. I hope that I was able to show the same to all of you! :HH:

Soar
February 8th, 2013, 11:33 PM
She is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!!

Pumpkin2011
February 8th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Awww, such wonderful news. CONGRATULATIONS! Gorgeous little girl!!!

XXPlease
February 9th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Awww Congratulations I imagine you are over the moon she is adorable and I love her chunky little cheeks!

Violet_
February 9th, 2013, 01:11 AM
That's one gorgeous baby girl!! Congratulations Mumma.

Cinss
February 9th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Oh my gosh what a darling... LOOK at that HAIR!!!!! <3

homebirthing princess
February 9th, 2013, 03:17 AM
She is beautiful just like her mummy, congratulations again sweetie :) xx

ELP
February 9th, 2013, 03:35 AM
She is gooorgeous!! Congratulations xxxxx

fish2012
February 9th, 2013, 04:00 AM
oh congrats!

Bimby
February 9th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Congratulations Butterfly! She is absolutely gorgeous, too cute for words xx

Tiffani3
February 9th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Argh congratulations butterfly she is beautiful xxxx

Rainbow baby
February 9th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Oh my

Rainbow baby
February 9th, 2013, 05:47 AM
:awe: She is so beautiful :XX: Congratz I am loving all the PINK !!!

suregena
February 9th, 2013, 05:57 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, BUTTERFLY!!! :D She is beautiful! <3 <3

3boyshopingforpink
February 9th, 2013, 06:18 AM
She is simply stunning !!! Love the bow in her hair x

maybeoneday
February 9th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Congratulations butterfly! Such lovely news!

Take care and hope you have a speedy recovery. X

isabella13
February 9th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Congratulations!! She is precious!

love being a mummy
February 9th, 2013, 08:09 AM
awww she is gorgeous, congratulations on your princess xx

2lovelyboys
February 9th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Congratulations! X

Pangea
February 9th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Congratulations! She's beautiful!

dloui128
February 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM
She's beautiful, congratulations!!

Sunflower3
February 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM
OMG she is gorgeous!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

lobella2
February 9th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Princess of Pink
February 9th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Congratulations, she is a cute little chunka!!!!

EmmyRoo
February 9th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Congratulations! She's lovely! X

Babyy Love
February 10th, 2013, 01:15 AM
OMG!! Congrats!! I hope u have a healthy faster recovery & I can't wait for more pics of the cutie with her chubby cheeks!! She's a doll!

Just <3 One <3 Girl
February 10th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Omg she is beautiful! And allready enough hair for a pony and bow :-) Congrats<3

PeonyPrincess
February 10th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Huge congrats Butterfly. I am sure you will be pinching yourself for a long time. What a dream come true, she is gorgoeus.

Dollydot
February 10th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Beautiful congrats...

lisvna
February 10th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Congratulations! She is adorable!

Mrs_P
February 10th, 2013, 04:33 PM
aw she is lovely, glad she arrived safe and sound. What have you decided to name her?

I hope life as a girlie mummy is as exciting as anticipated x

alreadyneedivf
February 10th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Yaya congrats! She's adorable!

Hobbermittens
February 10th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Congrats Butterfly!! SHe is gorgeous, and look at all that hair--she even has a little mohawk! How cute! I am so happy for you. I hope you have a speedy recovery, and enjoy that baby girl!

Petal
February 10th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Beautiful little girl x

luckylass
February 10th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Butterfly so delighted for you and what a beauty she is. Well worth the wait for such an amazing little lady. So happy for you and your family. :)

*ruby*
February 10th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Congratulations Butterfly!!! She's gorgeous. You have a daughter!!!

So glad she arrived safely and hope you recover quickly.

TTCPink
February 10th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Congratulations! What a beauty. To see this fills me with hopes and dreams to have my own little girl one day. :)

nuthinbutpink
February 10th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Look at all that hair! Congrats!

Rose
February 10th, 2013, 08:28 PM
absolutely gorgeous! so happy for you. she is ALL girl. xoxo

hopingforsaskia
February 10th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Awww wow!!! Huge congrats lovely!!!!

HopeandDreamG
February 10th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Congrats!!!! She's beautiful. So happy for you
:)

pinkin2011
February 11th, 2013, 12:30 AM
omg what a beautiful baby.

Peppermint
February 11th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Congratulations, she is gorgeous!

hotdogz&boyz
February 11th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Absolutely adorable!! Huge congrats!

jennaesue
February 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Congratulations, Butterfly! She's precious!

GeCon
February 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little daughter. She is adorable.

sweetsister
February 12th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Aaaawww!! What a beauty!!!Sooo cute xxooxxoo
Congratulations girly :):HH:

mmsgirlie22
February 13th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Congrats! She's gorgeous

atomic sagebrush
February 13th, 2013, 09:31 AM
OMG she is the cutest!!! I'm so jealous of her hair!

The Anchor
February 13th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Your DAUGHTER is just GORGEOUS butterfly, I am so so happy for you!

Butterfly Spirit
February 14th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Hey sweet ladies: I added her birth story. And here's an update on day 5 of her life, a SMILE! :)

8946 8947

Salsa
February 14th, 2013, 07:56 AM
CONGRATS!!!! What a little sweetiepie x x x well done!! Enjoy every minute x x x

Brandles
February 14th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Congratulations!!! She's absolutely precious!! I love all her hair!!!

Hopeful37
February 16th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Congrats. I hope we will be lucky as u....enjoy :giggle:

Yuzu
February 16th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Number #1--how did I miss this post? And #2--OMG SWEET BABY CHEEKS!!!!!!!! That is the cutest, most squeezable baby girl! I'm screaming over here! Oh, you must be so happy!

Yuzu
February 16th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Oh, and I just read your birth story and cried. What a precious gift your daughter is! I'm so happy for you!

Gimmeapinkone
February 18th, 2013, 06:09 AM
What a cutie! Congrats!

lollylegs
February 18th, 2013, 06:49 AM
She is so so sweet - congratulations dear mumma. Enjoy your princess snuggles - she looks as though she is!

jasper
February 18th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Well done!! And congratulations!!

Butterfly Spirit
February 19th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Thanks ladies, :HH: to you all! Thank you for all your heartfelt posts and congrats! My DD is such a sweet dream come true and everything I ever wanted and more! She is absolutely attached to me as if she was a boy. I was expecting a different bond, but really, since the day of her birth and she looked at me, she knows I'm her mamma, and she barely lets me put her down..not that I mind that! LOL I hold her all day long and just stare at her. She even sleeps next to me like my boys did. In my opinion, it is that pure security that reduces the risk of SIDS rather than increases it. She's my rainbow baby, I just can't believe it! Had I not had my M/C what other little one would have been my last child? I just really think that everything happens for a reason.
Yuzu, dear lady your post really made me smile! Your son is beautiful, I'd love to see an updated pic of him! I'm so glad that you are holding out for a pink miracle. I think it can happen. And you will have the daughter that has been in your dreams. Just stay as positive as you can and go for it!!! I believe that you ALL can, even if you have 3 or 4 sons now. A daughter is worth it completely, and my DH is just as happy as I am. We are going to get a new camera and take LOTS of pics! Every day our kids get a little older and they change SO very fast! Every moment we should cherish! :HH:

Something off topic I wanted to share with all of you.. look up Sunshine Kids car seats on amazon, and you will be lead to car seats that you can buy 2 or 3 of and fit them all in the back of your car so you don't need to buy a van or bigger vehicle if you aren't quite ready yet! That's cool huh? :) They are $200 a piece but it's cheaper than a new vehicle by far and they last until your child is 100 lbs! So you could also buy 2 and keep an infant seat in the back as well. Very convenient!

sweetsister
February 21st, 2013, 12:15 PM
Butterfly shes a cutie,love all the blonde hair too:) Where do you get the bow like the one in your avatar pic ,i cant find any,my girl has a head of hair too:) BTW i also sleep with my little one and cannot stop holding her all day(i get such grief from people about it)..but its my last baby so im not bothered!! :HH:

5boysandcounting
February 21st, 2013, 08:38 PM
Aww, What a beautiful little girl, huge congratulations xxx

Butterfly Spirit
February 22nd, 2013, 04:20 AM
Butterfly shes a cutie,love all the blonde hair too:) Where do you get the bow like the one in your avatar pic ,i cant find any,my girl has a head of hair too:) BTW i also sleep with my little one and cannot stop holding her all day(i get such grief from people about it)..but its my last baby so im not bothered!! :HH:

Thanks Sweet Sister! :HH: Her hair was pretty dark, but it's lightening up every day.
I don't know about the ribbon because the hospital bathed her, and then put it in. :)
I do know that they used KY jelly to stick the bow in! Funny huh! :)
I will find out and let you know. I never thought of the little tiny bows before.. I always thought of the flowered and ribboned headbands. I'm surprised I like it so much too, and that's my mission prob next week.. to find out where to buy the thin ribbon and find out the kind it is. So if I can get out, I will let you know!
I'm so glad you sleep with her! Yep the co-sleeping controversy! My mom made sure that I had a bassinet at least. She was terrified someone would roll onto her. (my kids hated the crib, wouldn't even give it a couple days) but anyway.. I was in so much pain after delivery and still in quite a bit of pain, I did have a tear from pushing her out in one contraction unfortunately.. and it feels like it's tore open now! But anyway, all that pain.. I couldn't lift her in and out of the bassinet if she wanted to sleep there. So I decided to do the co-sleeping thing. I put her on her side and a blanket in between our bodies so she can't go on her tummy. I love it, It's so sweet and rewarding.
Congrats again on your baby girl! You have a sweet little darling on your hands too! Let me know when you add more pics of her!
Here is a larger pic so you can see her bow:

Maple
February 24th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Congratulations! That is a beautiful little girl! The hair is just gorgeous.. XX

Butterfly Spirit
February 24th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Congratulations! That is a beautiful little girl! The hair is just gorgeous.. XX

Thank you Maple! I'll bet you are over the moon you are going to have TWO little ~*Princesses*~ :)

Butterfly Spirit
February 24th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Here is my little one in her newborn velour sleeper that probably won't fit more than a few days. I didn't think it would fit her because she's such a chunk but I got lucky and was able to put her in it and get several pics. And her newborn bow that I made for her I was able to get it as well.

Bimby
February 24th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Oh my goodness she is adorable!! xx

Butterfly Spirit
February 24th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Oh my goodness she is adorable!! xx

Thanks Bimby :)
You are getting closer hon!!!

Bimby
February 24th, 2013, 06:12 AM
I wish it felt closer, I feel like its so far away and I just want to know she's ok in there! I feel totally out of control of things but I know she is best to stay put - did you feel this way?? Do you still pinch yourself every day??

Butterfly Spirit
February 24th, 2013, 06:59 AM
I wish it felt closer, I feel like its so far away and I just want to know she's ok in there! I feel totally out of control of things but I know she is best to stay put - did you feel this way?? Do you still pinch yourself every day??

I did, I was worried all the way through my pregnancy because of my previous M/C.
But at the same time I had to try to enjoy my pregnancy because it was my last.
I hope that you can try to enjoy the last part of yours too and remember what I said. I don't know if yours is your last?
Get your camcorder out and try to catch her movements! You'll treasure them someday!
My little one was SO stubborn with that so I didn't get much lol

Bimby
February 24th, 2013, 08:19 AM
I do try and remind myself of that when I get all anxious. I know I'll miss her not dancing in my tummy - I always got a sense of sadness a few days after the boys were delivered as I loved feeling them moving around and thats how I knew I'd end up having a 3rd but 3 is our magic number so I must treasure every day I have left of this pregnancy. If only I had a cyrstal ball that showed me she arrives safely then I might relax a little more :) I must get my camera sorted and get some of these crazy movements, thank you for reminding me!! xx

Maple
February 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Here is my little one in her newborn velour sleeper that probably won't fit more than a few days. I didn't think it would fit her because she's such a chunk but I got lucky and was able to put her in it and get several pics. And her newborn bow that I made for her I was able to get it as well.

I just love all the pink! It's making me excited, lol! XX

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 07:31 AM
I just love all the pink! It's making me excited, lol! XX

I think you better get to buying twinner PINK outfits now ;)
And share them on HBPs thread where we share what we bought for our babies!

mariposa
February 25th, 2013, 01:10 PM
oh, she´s so cute! congrats!!! :ballerina:

mydream
February 25th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Just catching up now Butterfly! Huge Congrats to you! she is beautiful..enjoy every second!

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Just catching up now Butterfly! Huge Congrats to you! she is beautiful..enjoy every second!

Thank you mydream hon, how is your sweet DD! I'd love to see a pic! ;)

homebirthing princess
February 27th, 2013, 03:56 AM
A beautiful little princess :)
I want mine NOW lol xxx

Butterfly Spirit
February 27th, 2013, 04:02 AM
A beautiful little princess :)
I want mine NOW lol xxx

Xxx Sooon!!! :) :HH:
She will be in your arms in a matter of a few days!!!! Eeek I'm so excited!!!!!!

:running:

Butterfly Spirit
February 27th, 2013, 05:17 AM
I found this pic tonight, this is when I first met her with her eyes open. :)
That moment melted my heart.

homebirthing princess
February 27th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Another precious picture butterfly, there's nothing more amazing then when you meet your baby for the 1st time.....I can't wait :) xx

Butterfly Spirit
February 27th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Another precious picture butterfly, there's nothing more amazing then when you meet your baby for the 1st time.....I can't wait :) xx

I agree! It was so special because my boys never opened their eyes until like the next day! I wanted her, brought her here, and carried her for 9 months and it was just so amazing to be able to meet her with her eyes open!

You are SO close to meeting yours and I'm ready for the tidal wave of pictures and videos you will add! ;)
xx

auroara78
February 27th, 2013, 03:26 PM
butterfly, I can't believe I missed this thread!!!!

big big congrats and she is so GORGEOUS!! Enjoy every second of it!!

Tindra
March 2nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
Oh my goodness, what an absolute cutie pie!! You must be so proud, well done you!

Butterfly Spirit
March 2nd, 2013, 02:33 PM
2 weeks
3 weeks

Here she is at 3 weeks old with her eyes open! Her dad has these eyes that are the most beautiful blue that my DS#2 got. I am thinking she might have the eyes too judging by how they look in this pic. She opened them at 2 weeks and started looking around and at us. Now, I have no doubt in my mind that she can see us very well!

Tiffani3
March 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Oh butterfly, she is just so so so yummy.
Xx

Butterfly Spirit
March 2nd, 2013, 02:46 PM
Oh butterfly, she is just so so so yummy.
Xx

Thank you so much Tiffani :HH: She loves to be held (cuddle), and loves to nurse! I really shouldn't worry about anything else going on in my life and hold her all the time, she is growing SO fast! It's crazy. LOL My boys were much littler for a longer time period!I've heard that girls develop much faster in every way than boys.. well so far it's true! LOL and I don't like it!

auroara78
March 3rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
she's gorgeous!!! enjoy every second~!!!

jacqueline
March 3rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
Wishing you belated congrats! Your baby is gorgeous!

Butterfly Spirit
March 13th, 2013, 03:46 AM

She's 5 Weeks Old!

Butterfly Spirit
March 15th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Wishing you belated congrats! Your baby is gorgeous!

Thank you! And as is your DD! :)

Bimby
March 16th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Ooh she is just edible!! So beautiful x

Butterfly Spirit
March 27th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Latest pics because I did a photo shoot today

She's 7 weeks old!

And here's what my mom calls "frou frou"

*ruby*
March 28th, 2013, 12:55 AM
So so cute butterfly! How is it going being a mummy of 3 now?

Butterfly Spirit
March 28th, 2013, 01:20 AM
So so cute butterfly! How is it going being a mummy of 3 now?

Well my little one hardly lets me put her down and I still have uterine pain from recovery if I do too much. So DH is doing a lot of the work right now. But I will have to snap out of my current state and get back to housework. That's piled up really bad now. :( I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love her to pieces! How are you feeling? :HH:

*ruby*
March 28th, 2013, 02:37 AM
I bet you're loving all the cuddles though! She's totally gorgeous and of course they're always it. I can't wait to do it again.

I'm not feeling too bad, I have a few good days now where I think I'm getting better and then bam I feel completely crappy the next. It's all reassuring though. 2 weeks until my NT scan and hopefully I can relax after that.

Butterfly Spirit
March 28th, 2013, 03:32 AM
I bet you're loving all the cuddles though! She's totally gorgeous and of course they're always it. I can't wait to do it again.

I'm not feeling too bad, I have a few good days now where I think I'm getting better and then bam I feel completely crappy the next. It's all reassuring though. 2 weeks until my NT scan and hopefully I can relax after that.

Thank you! :HH:
She is so much fun I don't want to put her down. I'm sorry that you are feeling crappy, nauseated and such, I hope your scan hurries up so you can have that peace of mind!

lisvna
March 28th, 2013, 04:50 AM
She is adorable!!! I hope I will get my babygirl soon! I'm already blessed with my ht son....

Pumpkin2011
March 28th, 2013, 05:27 AM
OMG Butterfly she is gorgeous!! I LOVE the way you are dressing her with those beautiful little headbands! I found this online shop where they sell headbands and girly clothes and accessories and put everything i like into the shopping cart. Can't wait to hit the "order" button!!! Well I guess I am ages away from doing that I am not even pregnant yet haha.

Little Lunasa
March 28th, 2013, 03:01 PM
She is beautiful ! Congratulations :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butterfly Spirit
March 28th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Lisvna and Pumpkin, I have complete faith you can both get your DDs just don't give up! Stay as positive as possible so that means..be confident in your plan to get your DD. Don't second guess yourself! :)

Thank you Little Lunesa!

And pumpkin that is FABULOUS! The law of attraction can help! I was eyeing her carseat cover for like 2 yrs before I even got prego.

Here's a few more of my fave pics:

luckylass
March 30th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Butterfly she is really beautiful, she is just a little dote and know exactly what you mean about cuddles and not wanting to put them down. My dd is only 2 1/2 weeks old but dh reckons she hasn't been out of my arms when possible.

Mrs_P
March 30th, 2013, 04:33 PM
oh butterfly she is so pretty and she has the most gorgeous little outfits, bet she still feels like a dream, can't believe she is 7 weeks already

sweetsister
March 30th, 2013, 04:59 PM
lovely hun xxx

auroara78
March 31st, 2013, 08:23 PM
beautiful pics! :) thanks for sharing with us!

Butterfly Spirit
April 1st, 2013, 04:57 AM
I hope that you all had a wonderful and blessed Easter with your families! Here's my Easter ~*Princess*~ She got to meet DH's family yesterday,so it was a big day!
And yes, she does feel like a dream!

Mom's flower:

I had a matching one with my DD you can kind of see it LOL

I made the bow the other night and then didn't try it on until we got there. I guess the ribbons were a tad too long! LOL

Butterfly Spirit
April 1st, 2013, 04:58 AM
oh butterfly she is so pretty and she has the most gorgeous little outfits, bet she still feels like a dream, can't believe she is 7 weeks already

She does feel like a dream! I can't wait until you have your DD!!!!! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
April 1st, 2013, 05:18 AM
Butterfly she is really beautiful, she is just a little dote and know exactly what you mean about cuddles and not wanting to put them down. My dd is only 2 1/2 weeks old but dh reckons she hasn't been out of my arms when possible.

I'm so happy for you LL! I'd love to see a picture of her!!! :)
Is she a chunk too? :) Me and HBP love our chunks!
Make sure you get those newborn pics or you might regret it.
Once she turned 2 weeks it went SUPER fast!

pinkin2011
April 1st, 2013, 05:33 AM
AWWW I want a girl too ... :-( !!! My 2 boys are GORGEOUS but Id love to have a dd next time!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 1st, 2013, 05:35 PM
AWWW I want a girl too ... :-( !!! My 2 boys are GORGEOUS but Id love to have a dd next time!!!

Yes they are!!! And I believe you can my friend! :HH:

lisvna
April 1st, 2013, 06:39 PM
Oh she really looks like a candy I want to eat her!!! (It's an expression in Dutch I don't know if you have such an expression too hihihihi)

Kari Dills
April 1st, 2013, 06:56 PM
Could u look at my thread and see if boy or girl nub

Butterfly Spirit
April 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM
Could u look at my thread and see if boy or girl nub

Sure can hon!

Butterfly Spirit
April 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM
Oh she really looks like a candy I want to eat her!!! (It's an expression in Dutch I don't know if you have such an expression too hihihihi)

LOL Lisvna, we actually do! It's "you look so good I could eat you up!" ;)

*ruby*
April 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM
I always say to my DS2 'I'm going to eat you my yummy boy' haha

Butterfly Spirit
April 5th, 2013, 06:58 AM
This is my sweet little baby bunny. She's 2 months old today! I took these pictures on Wednesday.

Where has the time gone? She's wearing a 3 month old sleeper comfortably today. As soon as I find the measuring tape I will take her measurement!
Here is my sweet little CHUNK!

Hopeandwishes
April 5th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Oh she is so precious!!! Congratulations butterfly spirit.

Butterfly Spirit
April 6th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Okay, I know you guys will get tired of pictures soon, but she's 2 months old today so I did another photo shoot!

I have more pics but it's not letting me add them.

Maple
April 6th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Butterfly - gorgeous pics! How precious! What a doll : ) XX

Butterfly Spirit
April 6th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Butterfly - gorgeous pics! How precious! What a doll : ) XX

Thank you! I'll bet you just can't wait! You're gonna have 2 little ones in pink frilly things!!!!

lisvna
April 6th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Omg!!!! I want one too! She is soooo cute!!!!

Mrs_P
April 6th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Okay, I know you guys will get tired of pictures soon.

Er i'm not..... i always love seeing her new pics, she is so beautiful

dreamingpink77
April 9th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Your little baby is just soooo Cute butterfly....if she was mine I would bite her all over all day long :) She looks super yummy! Congrats again :) The more I see cute babies...the more I can't wait to hold my little boy in my arms :)

luckylass
May 16th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Must be time for more pictures of baby butterfly, she is so cute. Also must stop being lazy and post some of my little one.

Butterfly Spirit
May 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM

Thanks Lucky Lass! She is over 3 months old now (14 wks), and soon will be 4 months! I also have another thread with her pics on it. And yes lady, POST em!!! :p

got 2 more,, hang on

Butterfly Spirit
May 16th, 2013, 08:39 PM
This is her bling:

Babyy Love
June 8th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Butterflyyyy!! Oh how I've missed you! I have not forgotten about you at all!! OMG your baby girl is so precious!! She has grown so much!! I'm still trying to get used to this mommy life & it's such a blessing to me! I'm so in love with my baby & he's so funny & smart & takes up ALLy time especially since I am a breast feeding mommy. I never got a chance to post the birthing story & he's soon to be 4 months!! We have lots to catch up on!

Butterfly Spirit
June 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Butterflyyyy!! Oh how I've missed you! I have not forgotten about you at all!! OMG your baby girl is so precious!! She has grown so much!! I'm still trying to get used to this mommy life & it's such a blessing to me! I'm so in love with my baby & he's so funny & smart & takes up ALLy time especially since I am a breast feeding mommy. I never got a chance to post the birthing story & he's soon to be 4 months!! We have lots to catch up on!

Awwww you know I missed you too Babyy!!! i was just hoping that you have been enjoying your sweet little man. I bet he's a mommas boy! Isn't that mom and son bond amazing! Yes, I would love to read your birth story before you forget! It will get harder to remember your whole experience, trust me!
Thank you! My lil baby girl keeps me busy too. She has't had a single bottle and I'm hoping to do that as long as I can. She's so much fun. Her brothers just love her too. How has your DH settled into his daddy role? Mine is smitten, he's so happy we have her. I have another thread My Growing Girl that is updated. Thank you for touching base again, I'm so happy you did!! :HH: I'd LOVE a pic too! :HH:

jacquelineh
June 15th, 2013, 09:50 PM
She is beautiful and has so much hair! Congrats!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 17th, 2013, 04:24 AM
She is beautiful and has so much hair! Congrats!!

Thanks, it's really long on top, approaching 2.5 inches, but on the back even though I held her for days and weeks on end... it's still rubbing off. UGH! :(

mommy2j&l
June 17th, 2013, 05:54 PM
She is so beautiful & each outfit/bow is adorable! Belated congrats on your precious little girl!

Butterfly Spirit
June 18th, 2013, 04:50 AM
She is so beautiful & each outfit/bow is adorable! Belated congrats on your precious little girl!

Thank you very much! <3