PDA

View Full Version : Woo-hoo! Tested my ph! Is this good?

daisyfay311
April 12th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Finally after a week of waiting (me = impatient) I had some crazy creamy CM today (past experience indicates I will O in two days) and we could finally test my ph. Didn't go all the way to my cervix (double ouch) but got a sample--looks like 6.2.

DH was about 7.6. I'm hoping these are okay to be going on with? I've gone after changing my diet like a woman possessed and I'm just hoping to get DH to drink as much lemon tea (decaf) with Stevia as I can.

begonia
April 12th, 2011, 10:08 PM
6.2 is great for you! And 7.6 for DH is right in that healthy range for him, too! Are y'all going to try this month then? FX!

daisyfay311
April 13th, 2011, 11:30 AM
6.2 is great for you! And 7.6 for DH is right in that healthy range for him, too! Are y'all going to try this month then? FX!

Ha, I would love to as I am so impatient but given that I've only been on the diet a week and a half I don't think so! But I was encouraged with that ph as it's the first time I've been able to test it. So so so hope that by June it will look even better for us.

purplepoet20
April 13th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Great ph... a few more weeks on the diet and your ph will be even better.

Flava
April 13th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Ah so lucky! mine is under 5 and im on the diet:sad:

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Keep up the good work ladies! Flava, it will happen for you.

begonia
April 14th, 2011, 01:51 PM
So daisyfay did you test before going on the diet at all? Just curious if you know how much you've gone up.

daisyfay311
April 14th, 2011, 01:56 PM
So daisyfay did you test before going on the diet at all? Just curious if you know how much you've gone up.

Nope, I've only tested the one time. I'm hoping the diet hasn't kicked in much yet so that this is a starting place for me and I can get it up from there. I really feel like I had already changed some things (like what I drink) just on my own from when I got pregnant with dd so maybe my ph is already higher than it was with her. Impossible to know though.