PDA

View Full Version : Can we add this to the sway survey?

begonia
April 12th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Just was reviewing some over at IG and one thing I always wished they included was this question: How long did you do diet, and how long did you do supps?

I would be curious to see what difference, if any, there might be between someone on the diet 6 weeks and someone on the diet 6 months. Do those on the diet longer get an edge? Or is the result after 6 weeks relatively close to the result after months, KWIM?

IG survey does ask how many months TTC, but just b/c someone was TTC 6 months doesn't (in my mind) mean they were on diet/supps all 6 months.

queen-of-harts
April 12th, 2011, 09:35 PM
That is a great question!

nuthinbutpink
April 12th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Sure. I will let you guys see the survey and provide input before we have a final format. I have something now to work from and once I know it can work the way I want it to, I will get y'alls input! Great suggestion.

TTC5
April 14th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Good idea!!

Flava
August 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Sure. I will let you guys see the survey and provide input before we have a final format. I have something now to work from and once I know it can work the way I want it to, I will get y'alls input! Great suggestion.

Where is this survey ? Is there a form to post our sway or anyone write what they want? Just asking because I try enxt month and have to post it I guess.

shouldihope?
August 26th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I would say how much weight gain or lost would be important as well.

Hobbermittens
August 26th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Just was reviewing some over at IG and one thing I always wished they included was this question: How long did you do diet, and how long did you do supps?

I would be curious to see what difference, if any, there might be between someone on the diet 6 weeks and someone on the diet 6 months. Do those on the diet longer get an edge? Or is the result after 6 weeks relatively close to the result after months, KWIM?

IG survey does ask how many months TTC, but just b/c someone was TTC 6 months doesn't (in my mind) mean they were on diet/supps all 6 months.

Great idea!! Maybe those who have already posted their successful sways will add this info too! :)

LolaInLove
August 26th, 2011, 04:04 PM
NBP, I'd love to have an official "GD Sway" form to fill out, and that is a great question to add, B!

atomic sagebrush
August 28th, 2011, 08:53 AM

GREAT idea!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 28th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Where is this survey ? Is there a form to post our sway or anyone write what they want? Just asking because I try enxt month and have to post it I guess.

To my knowledge we don't have that going just yet, everyone has been cutting and pasting off of what other people wrote.

Flava
August 28th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Oh snap ! Would be nice to have one. Guess I just post what I did and what's not on I did not do that's it lol.

atomic sagebrush
August 29th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I think that's what people ahve been doing. Once again I wish I had a clone army!!!

gizmo77
August 29th, 2011, 12:16 PM
good idea begonia. i was also thinking that i USED to think the longer the diet the better but now since im getting tired and lazier about it, its probably best to do a short period like 2 mos to 6 weeks. thats just me tho. good idea about adding weight gained!!!

begonia
August 29th, 2011, 02:40 PM
FWIW I did put duration of diet in my sway ... I will go add something re: weight gain (I might have mentioned it in there but I don't think I put it as a bold statement) because I think that is valuable information too!