PDA

View Full Version : New to Swaying, trying for Pink

activemom
April 12th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Hi All! I'm new to swaying, I have two sons, 2 and almost 4 yrs old. DH is sooo set on a girl I'm sort of concerned about what happens if our sway doesn't work and we have another boy. (We love them more than anything but they are quite active and DH is a little worn out right now.) First we need to get pregnant with our sway! So starting the diet and supps tomorrow. The pH meter is on its way. Looking forward to learning and sharing here! :wave:

WantingPink
April 12th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Good luck!! I wish I had a husband that was so enthusiastic about having a third baby that was a girl. My husband has agreed to a third child but I am sure he would be just fine with having another boy. Good luck to you... there is a lot of useful information on this site and lots of people very willing to answer questions and help you along the way.

Flava
April 13th, 2011, 10:54 AM
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

DoulaMama
April 13th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Welcome! My hubby would love for ME to get my girl this time around...he could care less if we had a fourth boy and I too would love it if he was on board with the swaying a little more...
You're lucky he's so into it!!! LOL
Good luck! :luck:

purplepoet20
April 13th, 2011, 11:36 AM
My hubby is happy with 2 boys but has said before that he wants a girl... he hates some of the girl toys and clothing out today. I told him that if we had a girl most toys will be banned (we banned a lot of boy toys) and our kids will dress their age, meaning no short shorts or skirts and no slutty shirts. When they are 16 and get a job they can buy what they want :) We only really want 1 girl because puberty will be hell with more then one... I have been rethinking the wish for twin girls!

Last week my hubby said a girl would be nice because they are calmer then boys, I didn't tell him that she would learn from her older wilder brothers. And he saw a dress at the store and put it in the cart saying he wants his daughter to wear it for her 1st birthday, a really cute purple sundress with pink/blue/yellow flowers... that was a few days ago. And I thought I was desiring a girl.

puppydogstails
April 13th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Welcome. :) best of luck to you on a healthy pink bundle!

nuthinbutpink
April 13th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Welcome and good luck!

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Hi! I hope I can help you in some way!

activemom
April 14th, 2011, 12:13 AM
You guys are so sweet! Thanks for such a warm welcome!! I have already learned enormous amounts reading here, what a great site.

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Welcome