PDA

View Full Version : yey! Gender scan booked!

Northern_Shutterbug
February 10th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Just booked our gender scan for the 6th April. I can't wait!

Hubby really didn't want to find out, but we didn't with the boys when I wanted to, so I'm getting my way this time! But, he's said that he wants to tell everyone when we find out, but I want to keep it a surprise.

Argh, why can't we just agree :hair:

bunnywabbit
February 10th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Don't mention it for a couple of weeks then tell him you changed your mind - you're not going to check (you're happy either way). Then book a sneaky gender scan! Only you know what it'll be AND you get to keep the surprise!

fish2012
February 16th, 2013, 04:45 PM
hey congrats can't waait to hear mine's booked for 29 march, dh not too keen both boys were supprises cause he didn't want to know but after all of this i have to know!

praying we both hear pink!

Northern_Shutterbug
February 16th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Same here! Only 48 days to go!

WantingPink
February 18th, 2013, 06:03 PM
I have mine booked to for April 5th. Right now it seems like a lifetime away!! Can't wait... I want to know this baby is healthy.

As far as the gender you could do a "gender" party where everyone finds out at the same time?? People usually do it with a cake. They have the US tech write down the gender in an envelope. Take the envelope to a bakery and have them make the cake inside pink or blue. Then cut the cake during the party and everyone gets to find out together:) So both you and your DH will get what you want!

Northern_Shutterbug
February 19th, 2013, 05:00 AM
It's a privately booked scan which shows 4d, so they'll probably show us, but I am going to email the company and ask if they can discreetly do the gender bit and some images for the DVD, but write it down then OH and I go to a nice restaurant for lunch where we can reveal it to ourselves.