PDA

View Full Version : Hormone Levels & a Cramping Question!

black&gold
February 10th, 2013, 01:44 PM
So I know I'm already overreacting, but it's been 2 cycles and I haven't got a BFP (my 2 boys were conceived first month). Since I stopped BF'ing (back in june) my cycles have been a tiny bit off. I used to always have 28-29 day cycles max. It took a few months for AF to come back and when it did my first cycle was 25days, then 32, 28, 29,28,31(this past cycle). I think this past cycle was messed up from the LE diet as O was on cd22 which is crazy late for me.

One of my questions is, how would I know if any of my hormones were off? I'm worried about the late O from last cycle that I started taking a B complex vitamin to help regulate everything (I'm not really swaying anymore so I don't care if it messes that up).

The last 3 cycles I've had cramping during the 2ww from 1DPO to AF. I've also had lower back ache. These symptoms have been new in just the last few months so again I'm wondering if this means that some of my levels are off?! The only time I've ever cramped in the 2ww was when I was pregnant with boy my DS's and I'm on AF right now so I'm not pregnant. Does anyone else have cramping? Is this something I should be concerned about?