PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie!!

Kiesse
April 12th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Hi ya.

Well im new here so thought i better introduce myself!
I am 27 and have two gorgeous boys and a step son who are my world! the oldest is five and the younger boys are pre schoolers.

We have decided that we would love to try for a baby of our own and ideally I would love to have a wee girl as we both have boys. :happy:

I have been looking on and off for the past couple of years but have no clue where to start and its a lot of info to take on board. My other half doesnt believe in the swaying side of things so Im on my own! lol.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and making some new friends!

Love Kiesse

WantingPink
April 13th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Welcome!! I have two boys and will be trying for a 3rd (girl). My husband thinks all this swaying stuff is crazy and he doesn't entertain any of it so I am on my own too. Good thing is sounds like most of what needs to be done for swaying is about the women. Good luck. This is a great site!!

Kiesse
April 13th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Ha so we are kind of in the same boat, well any tips and tricks, feel free to share with me, im kinda new to all this kind of thing and its all kind of above my head at this stage!

jude17
April 13th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Hi Kiesse, I posted in your other thread as well. Since I am also in New Zealand maybe we can compare notes on what foods etc. we will eat and other stuff that we can get here in NZ i.e. acijel, sylk etc and maybe an alternative drink to Crystal Light which I don’t think we can get here? I am starting to get together a swaying plan so I can let you know what my plan is. I won't be swaying until late this year or early next year though as my new son is only 8 weeks old! Anyway really looking forward to what you do to sway for a girl and hopefully we can help each other out since we live in the same country. Cheers

nuthinbutpink
April 13th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Welcome :welcome:

*ruby*
April 13th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Good luck

Flava
April 13th, 2011, 10:55 AM
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

DoulaMama
April 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Welcome and good luck!! :luck:

puppydogstails
April 13th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Hello! Welcome :wave: Good luck

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Good luck and welcome!

purplepoet20
April 13th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Hey Welcome to the online swaying world... you are not alone here!!!

Kiesse
April 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Awww you guys are so friendly!!!!!
I am very excited to get together some kind of plan, although you will realise i will be asking ALOT of questions and getting heaps of advice from you all!

Jude, love that there is another Kiwi girl on here so yest we must share notes, I too will be ttc later on prob this time next year we will start, that way the younger boys will be nearly 4!

ladybug
April 13th, 2011, 08:22 PM
I am a newbie as well...and in the same position as you...I have 2 boys now...ages 2 and 4 and will be trying for hopefully a girl starting in
July....My husband also thinks this swaying stuff is crazy ao I am also on my own....I look forward to sharing this journey and I pray we get our PINK!!

Kiesse
April 13th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah! Isnt it funny how the males sometimes dont get on board with all this stuff? oh well at least hopefully i can say one day, i told you so and it was all worth it! good luck xx

boys4girls0
April 14th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Hi there, i'm also a mom to all boys and i'm from the uk. hoping to TTc in sept. Good luck.x

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Welcome!:wave: