PDA

View Full Version : Guess frined number 6's baby !!!

Mum23boys
February 11th, 2013, 09:27 AM
She has 1 of each sex so doesnt mind. She is due Aug 24th

Wanting-a-girl
February 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Looks like a girl to me

wilma_five
February 11th, 2013, 10:10 AM
girl

Atsaukina1
February 11th, 2013, 10:13 AM
you guys are soo wild lol all i see is a big head:) that's all i can ever make out from sono pics :)

Mum23boys
February 11th, 2013, 12:11 PM
I thought Girl too but wanted more opinions :-)

dloui128
February 11th, 2013, 01:38 PM
girl

pebmcpd7
February 11th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Girl

NearlyDone
February 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Really girly

Princess of Pink
February 11th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Total Girl!!!

Mum23boys
February 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Ok so that makes 6 pregnant friends - 4 confirmed girls and the th looking girly too - My little man is sure going to have the pick of the ladies !!! Bloody typical isnt it - if i wasnt swaying they would all have been mixed sexes or boys but because im desperate for a girl god is handing them out to all my friends instead - just feels sooooo unfair !!! Grrrrr

Wanting-a-girl
February 11th, 2013, 02:29 PM
I bet you will get your girl :) your like me lol I call mine a he and only look at boy clothe and names but I think we might get our girls :) too bad your hubby won't let you find out

Mum23boys
February 11th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Everythig points to a boy - the scan is so like my boys, my intuition .... There is no way i would be that lucky and its our last baby so definately wouldnt be that lucky :-( Im so tempted to get a private scan but am too scared - i just cant decide if i could cope with knowing - im better off living in ignorant bliss

Wanting-a-girl
February 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM
im sure you could live with knowing :) i know a few girls who did that... my moms pregnancies were all the same and she had 3 boys then me... and i dont think it guarantees it... if so then i must be getting a girl... but then i could say well why would i be so lucky this is my last baby... i could have sworn up and down ds3 was a girl and he is def a boy my friend she didnt find out what she was having and she was never sick she never had any signs that pointed to girl she thought she was having a boy to the point she bought boy clothes well she is def a girl... honestly i dont think i can stay team green i want time to get excited about having another son if it is a boy .... i get kinda down when i see so many people here getting their girls cause i feel like that lowers my odds lol but then i have some logical moments and know im thinking crazy...

chin up!!!!!! dont lose hope

Mum23boys
February 11th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Thanks chick - love your profile pic :-)

Wanting-a-girl
February 11th, 2013, 02:49 PM
lol that my middle son... my autistic son.. such a happy guy

Mrs_P
February 11th, 2013, 02:59 PM
my friend has three boys and a girl and they were so shocked when Lucy was born, she'd been around a few minutes before anyone checked they were that sure she was another boy, pregnancies were identical and Em was so shocked! You have just as good of a chance for a girl than the rest of us and those of us with 3 boys its 50/50 for the girls - you never know and can't believe we have to wait til august, the suspense is too much :drama:!! (must be worst for you though LOL)

I think for this little person its a girl but babe does look really small on the pics what gestation were they taken?

Mum23boys
February 11th, 2013, 03:06 PM
not sue of her gestation but she is due aug 24th so maybe 12+2 ?

Mrs_P
February 11th, 2013, 03:32 PM
hmmm looking girly but i would have put pic at 11+ rather than 12 plus. Either way it could still rise i suppose?!?

Mum23boys
February 11th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Probably not though hey - some girls get all the luck :-( thats 5 friends i need to avoid now !!! ha ha

Atsaukina1
February 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I just have to say wow you are very lucky to have all these prego friends:) are these all irl friends and you get to hang out and go walking and hang w/ your babes? jealous:)

Wanting-a-girl
February 11th, 2013, 08:35 PM
I have four preg friends off should call some of them that I don't know.... One is having a boy the other three are the same gestation as me... The one "friend" said she would laugh her ass off if she had a girl and I had a boy... Wow lol some people

Mum23boys
February 12th, 2013, 03:52 AM
I just have to say wow you are very lucky to have all these prego friends:) are these all irl friends and you get to hang out and go walking and hang w/ your babes? jealous:)

Normally they would be hun yes but I find myself distancing myself from them alot at the moment as its all talk about baby girl stuff and all the cute things they can get for their daughters that they cant get for their sons..... kinda makes me want to punch them all in the face but hey somewhere deep inside im dead excited for them honest !! Just on th outside im a jealous freak !!! Grrrr just seems so unfair and makes me want to cry.

Longingforgirl
February 12th, 2013, 04:11 AM
I have four preg friends off should call some of them that I don't know.... One is having a boy the other three are the same gestation as me... The one "friend" said she would laugh her ass off if she had a girl and I had a boy... Wow lol some people

Wow, how sensitive :sad: I would avoid her as well for sure!
I'm crossing my fingers for you that you are having your girl in there!