PDA

View Full Version : After 6 boys....................

pebmcpd7
February 12th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Is it possible to have a girl!!!!
Not feeling so sure now I am pregnant......

6bluewant1pink
February 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM
I feel you i also have 6 boys! I thought you was posting you are having a girl i was about to jump up in down in joy for you! Congrats did you sway? I pray we both get our girls we so deserve!

My Three Sons
February 12th, 2013, 09:06 PM
My grandmother had 6 girls, then a boy, then a girl. It can happen!

pebmcpd7
February 13th, 2013, 03:07 AM
I feel you i also have 6 boys! I thought you was posting you are having a girl i was about to jump up in down in joy for you! Congrats did you sway? I pray we both get our girls we so deserve!

That would be a dream come true, writing up here I seen girl on the scan!!!
I daydream about giving birth and ringing round telling everyone to go out and buy pink.
I even know what I am going to say to my sister, she has no nieces!! I have a tear in my eye just thinking of it!!!! but I will never be that lucky!!! This is my last 7 is my max, I persuaded DH to go one more time!!!!!

P.S. I did sway, but gave up this month and had dropped rephresh, FR etc!!! so who knows!!!!

my4leafclover
February 13th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Yes it is, and I think the odds are finally in favor of a girl for you, really I do!!! The duggar family had 6 boys in a row then 5 girls in a row.

pebmcpd7
February 13th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Yes it is, and I think the odds are finally in favor of a girl for you, really I do!!! The duggar family had 6 boys in a row then 5 girls in a row.

Don't think I will have eleven LOL!!!!!!

inshaallahxx
February 13th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Gosh I hope and pray you have your girl!

Mrs_P
February 13th, 2013, 02:32 PM
yes it can happy there was a girl on here a while back who had snow white as her profile pic (name escapes me) but she had a little girl for number 7 with no swaying or anything. You flip a coin so many times even doing nothing different odds are you will flip an opposite, good luck x

hotdogz&boyz
February 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Absolutely. My friend's mother had six boys, two girls, and one boy in that order. I am sure she thought she was never getting a girl. And then got two in a row! I doubt there was "swaying" back then. Although maybe I am wrong ;)

I used to imagine what it would be like to tell my family that we were having a girl. I always thought it was impossible and that I was "destined" to have all boys. But....I got to make that announcement in December :) And I really, really hope you get to as well!! Lots of pink dust your way!

1+2+3boys
February 22nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
I feel this way sometimes. My Partner has 6 boys to three different Women. The last three being ours. I want one more but only one more and I'm so scared to skrew up my only chance, especially with his history. Some people just get the same all in a row though. My friend is the oldest of 7. 5 girls then 2 boys

inshaallahxx
February 22nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
My grandpa had 2 boys from one woman, 1 from another then years and years later he met my grandma who had one boy before him. They had three boys together then two girls (The first girl being my mom)

Yuzu
February 22nd, 2013, 09:48 PM
It's absolutely possible and I pray that it's the case for you. Think how protected your little girl will be with six older brothers! She'll never get a date!:wink:

1+2+3boys
February 22nd, 2013, 10:07 PM
Thanks, I hope so! I am going to do everything possible to sway. I don't want heaps of kids because I don't think I will be able to handle more than 4.
When I say it's my only chance it is because I never truely got to see if swaying works for me. We didn't sway with number one but did for number two but I had a MC and started trying again straight away. But then I just wanted to get pregnant again to cure the pain of the MC and we got pregnant the month we stopped swaying and had twin boys! They are 9 months now and I don't want to start trying for number 4 until they are 18 months and I want to be pretty clued up on the swaying.

Thanks for your story Inshaallahxx, that's pretty cool. And I wouldn't want to be a boy trying to date her with 6 big brothers Yuzu!

housefullofgirls
February 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM
A friend of the family has 9 boys. They stopped there. I also saw a discovery channel show that was on single gender families that were all boys and they all had 6+ the most had 9. But it def can happen. GL momma!

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2013, 01:47 PM
YES!!! There's a girl on this site who has just had a lovely baby girl after 7 boys without swaying. Another girl got 2 boys after 8 girls, also without swaying.

My husband's grandma had a girl after 5 boys and my great-grandma had 2 boys after 6 girls!

And don't forget Michelle Duggar who has conceived 5 girls in a row after conceiving 6 boys in a row (and actually 8 boys total with only one girl in between)

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Thanks, I hope so! I am going to do everything possible to sway. I don't want heaps of kids because I don't think I will be able to handle more than 4.
When I say it's my only chance it is because I never truely got to see if swaying works for me. We didn't sway with number one but did for number two but I had a MC and started trying again straight away. But then I just wanted to get pregnant again to cure the pain of the MC and we got pregnant the month we stopped swaying and had twin boys! They are 9 months now and I don't want to start trying for number 4 until they are 18 months and I want to be pretty clued up on the swaying.

Thanks for your story Inshaallahxx, that's pretty cool. And I wouldn't want to be a boy trying to date her with 6 big brothers Yuzu!

Can I just say I think your twin boys are SO FREAKING CUTE!! OMG dying of cuteness.

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2013, 01:49 PM
My grandpa had 2 boys from one woman, 1 from another then years and years later he met my grandma who had one boy before him. They had three boys together then two girls (The first girl being my mom)

Also Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash both had all girls with other people, and then when they married, they had a boy! NO ONE is set to produce only one gender.

mumof6
February 27th, 2013, 07:58 AM
tbh i cant ever imagine having a girl - sometimes it seems that everyone else can have the gender they desire but me
i have 6 boys also and am now preggo with #7 and am terrified of finding out the gender
fx we all get the gender we desperately want