PDA

View Full Version : Starting my plan for a girl sway!

jccretarolo
February 13th, 2013, 04:04 PM
So I have started a diet, not LE yet, but working that way. Started drinking as much aspartame drinks as I can...yuck! Next week I will be ordering supplements (cranberry and LR for DH and folic acid for me).

So far on the diet I'm not doing great...I'm eating 1200-1400 calories a day with as little nutrients as possible and still gaining weight! I'm also nursing my 18month old and have kept my milk supply, but don't want to reduce my calories any more! I did start taking baby asprin every other day last week and switched to Zertec for my allergies. I got a +opk this morning so I'm going to watch for signs of O in the next couple days. We plan to have out first attempt in April or May (depends on s schedule as he is a trucker).

So as far as diet what am I doing wrong? I'm about 60lbs over my best weight and was really hoping to lose at least 20lbs before our attempt. I gained almost 2lbs in the last 2 days! I know I should have lost with as little as I have been eating, but I'maining! Could it be because I'm going to O in the next day or so? I'm so frustrated! The only way I lost any weight before was the 14 day diet and moderate exercise...if I over exexercise I gain, if I cut calories I gain, if I eat badly I gain, heck even when I was working 2 jobs and super poor and could hardly eat I gained! I have had many blood tests done and the only thing ever found was a high estrogen level.

I'm thinking my DD was a fluke and maybe I'm just made to have boys...

inshaallahxx
February 13th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Don't get discouraged. ATomic told me it's not about lowest adult weight.
I was at my lowest with both boys with a BMI of 19 and weighing at the most 98lbs.
I want a girl badly. Every one I have told tells me my next will be a boy no matter what I do. This truly breaks my heart.
I'm starting to believe. them.

jccretarolo
February 13th, 2013, 06:31 PM
It is so frustrating! The father of my DD had a boy 10years prior and the man I have been with for 9.5 years is who I have my 3 boys with, he is the one that wants a girl even more then me! Really the only huge difference is I was on street drugs when I conceived my DD and I'm fairly certain she was conceived in a hot tub. I was also on BCP (was with DS#1 also) and we were using a condom. I haven't touched any street drugs since I found out I was pregnant with my DD over 12years ago and I'm not willing to test if is a sway either!

jccretarolo
February 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Ok so maybe I was retaining water due to ovulation, today I'm 2lbs lighter then yesterday!

Hopeful37
February 16th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Hi guys. I'm still trying to get all the info together before I attempt to sway. I have couple questions for anyone who can answer.....1) is there an actual LE diet book I can buy? 2) what PH strips are u guys using and where did u get them. 3) I have been using the ovulation test kit and it has been reading negative, testing my urine in the am. I am on the pill. Do u think that may have something to do with the test results? This is so frustrating. I don't want to get off the pill until I know what I'm doing.

inshaallahxx
February 20th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Hi guys. I'm still trying to get all the info together before I attempt to sway. I have couple questions for anyone who can answer.....1) is there an actual LE diet book I can buy? 2) what PH strips are u guys using and where did u get them. 3) I have been using the ovulation test kit and it has been reading negative, testing my urine in the am. I am on the pill. Do u think that may have something to do with the test results? This is so frustrating. I don't want to get off the pill until I know what I'm doing.

There is a link to the low everything diet. I will try and find it and post it for you!
As for the pH strips, I'm not buying them. I was going to but after buying my personalized sway plan I decided not to worry about it. Plus if you use Rephresh I heard this keeps your CM at a low ph anyways. I honestly would not worry about it but I will also find the link that Atomic posted about this too for you just in case you decide to still use them.

You can't test for ovulation because you're on bc. You should stop your bC 30 days before you ttc because it sways pink. Atomic told me this the other day. Then when you come off your BC you can start testing for ovulation. I would test every day after you stop, most ppl ovulate 14 days after stopping but you should test just to be safe!
I'm sorry I took so long. I barely saw this. I hope you get to see it an it helps.

Hopeful37
February 21st, 2013, 01:02 AM
Thank you for your info! Yes, I found the link for the LE diet but in order to see it, I have to pay $12. Thanks foe telling me about my ovulation and bbc. I didn't know bbc stopped ovulation. I just thought it changed the PH and killed the sperm before it can get to the egg. I'm learning a lot being here :)