PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's day ladies!

cvd
February 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM
For those who celebrate, doing anything special??

DH and I are celebrating tomorrow. We are going for dinner then to one of our favourite country artist's concerts, Eric Church! We are 12th row, great seats.

Hudson was kicking like crazy Monday night when we went to the Toronto Maple Leafs game because of all the noise so I'm excited to see if he likes the concert hehe!
I'd love to hear what others are doing!

Justjessica
February 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM
That sounds fab! Enjoy!!! We are having dinner at our favourite restaurant tomorrow as it is DH's birthday as well so we always celebrate both together.

cvd
February 14th, 2013, 09:10 AM
That sounds fab! Enjoy!!! We are having dinner at our favourite restaurant tomorrow as it is DH's birthday as well so we always celebrate both together.
How exciting! That's really nice :)

Amberlilly55
February 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Today is my youngest's 2nd birthday so instead of celebrating Valentine's Day we celebrate him :) We start with cake for breakfast. (That's the tradition in our house on birthdays) My husband is out of town for work. We might go to dinner when he comes homes. Nothing special.

cvd
February 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Today is my youngest's 2nd birthday so instead of celebrating Valentine's Day we celebrate him :) We start with cake for breakfast. (That's the tradition in our house on birthdays) My husband is out of town for work. We might go to dinner when he comes homes. Nothing special.
MM cake for breakfast??? That sounds delicious! What a great tradition.

weeziewoozles
February 14th, 2013, 11:59 AM
We always stay in on Valentines as we go out for an anniversary meal in early Feb. So I normally cook us a three course dinner and we have wine and cocktails. Yummy! I'm all planned for tonight (provencal peppers, followed by steak in shallot jus and potato gratin, then mini bakewell tarts and custard) except for the fact that I'm still ill and am having trouble getting the boys their dinner let alone enjoying my Valentine cooking. I've told DH we're postponing till I'm better. :)