PDA

View Full Version : Im new.....thank the lord I have found this site!

milly29
February 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Hello to you all....... I am sooooo happy to have found this site :-)

I used to lurk around InGender but find it really scary and judgemental and am too frightened to post in case anyone jumps on me!!!

I am a mum of 2 beautiful healthy boys aged 4 & 1 and next year I am planning on a massive girl sway in a hope that a little lady will complete my lovely family. I have been doing my research this past 6 months....but i still have alot to learn!

Im defo going to follow the girl diet, take supplements have a 3 day cut off before ov and my husband it going to do his bit to help too with supplements, hot baths, tight pants etc.

Can someone explain to me what IONs is/are? Also whats peoples opinion of the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart too as i was also planning on following that? Is there certain moisturising/body creams I should/shouldnt be using?

I have bought a girl spell and will be following that. I have also starting taking Lydia Pinkham herbal compound tablets, cod liver oil, evening primrose oil and calcium and magnesium tablets already in hope they will help by being in my system.

Im rambling on now.....theres just so much I want to know and Im so excited to have found this site and people that are on the same Gender wave length...... I have to be honest it seems to be really frowned upon to really want a specific gender and I cannot tell you how desperate I am for a daughter and I cant really talk to anybody I know about it, so hoping for lots of advice and support from here.

Hope everyone is well and have had a good valentines day

xxx

The Anchor
February 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Welcome! I personally am not of the belief the +/- ions sway either way. I conceived my girl under boy sign and negative ions, and my boy under girl sign and negative ions. And the prediction charts are a WAY old wives tale.

We do things a bit differently here than on IG. Start you reading (and there is a LOT of it!) here:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/23533-intro-swaying-library-general-swaying-info-found-here.html

GL!

inshaallahxx
February 14th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Hello. Nice to meet you. Same here. Two boys and want a girl more than anything.
Every one seems to think I will have 3 boys and then a girl but I really want a girl this time. It makes me sad and I'm at that point where I'm starting to believe it.
I was overwhelmed with false and true swaying information until I came here. There is a lot of good information.
Also you can buy your own customized sway plan so you don't have to worry.

I hope you enjoy this forum just as much as I have. The girls are so nice!
I look forward to your posts! I also pray we both get our girls!

milly29
February 15th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Everyone says that to me too that I'm just going to have boys.........How do they know? Are they psychic?! And if thats meant for me then thats what will be. Im a little over sensitive on the subject!!

So far Im rally enjoying all the reading and it seems so friendly here and i will defo be getting my personalised swaying plan, although not planning it til early/mid next year

Pink dust for us both! x

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Hi and welcome! Glad you found us, do be aware we do things a bit differently and you can read about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7507-ig-vs-gd-swaying-whats-difference-who-atomic-sagebrush-anyway.html

I don't believe ions sway - the idea that X and Y sperm have different electrical charges has been debunked and so they cannot be attracted or repelled by ions. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/swaying-studies-scientific-research/1562-what-real-differences-between-x-sperm-y-sperm.html

Chinese Gender Predictor is total bunk. IF it worked, there would not be orphanages full of unwanted Chinese baby girls.

Some people like lavender lotion, I don't put much stock into that.

In my opinion it's best not to take Lydia Pinkham. There are ingredients in it that may sway blue and others that are not safe when TTC.

Evening primrose and cod liver oil sway blue.

Not everyone is in agreement that calcium and magnesium sway pink and you can read more about that here (this is three parts, links in the first essay to the other two and you should read all three.) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/610-calcium-conundrum-controversial.html

I know it's hard at first because the info seems contradictory so please just ask, ask, ask, we have reasons for everything around here and q's are welcome. :)

milly29
February 19th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Thank u, I will soon be buying a sway plan but in the meantime I'm reading away! X