PDA

View Full Version : Already feeling movements!

Northern_Shutterbug
February 15th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Last night I was constantly waking up because of a tummy bug but a few of the times I woke up I definitely felt the early flutters I had with my boys, and its exactly where I've been picking the heartbeat up with the doppler.

I know I should be excited but its reminded me of how queasy it makes me feel. I had it with the boys where these first flutters made my stomach feel fluttery and in turn really queasy, I absolutely hated the feeling :( it gets better when the movements more defined thank goodness.

So, let the queasiness begin :(

Wanting-a-girl
February 15th, 2013, 12:11 PM
i was feeling it last night too!!! i thought i was crazy as im only 11 weeks as welll

fish2012
February 16th, 2013, 04:43 PM
i had some movements last week dh could feel from outside......fairly sure it was bubba and not my stomach ;-0

Elements
February 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I thought i felt something over the last week, little 'pops' every now and again. no idea what they were. Thought maby moments of some sort

Northern_Shutterbug
February 18th, 2013, 04:39 PM
This little one gets quite active late at night, so hoping its not like this when it arrives!

Wanting-a-girl
February 18th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Mine were all pretty active at night and they ended up being really good sleepers so fingers crossed for you...

Longingforgirl
February 22nd, 2013, 04:56 AM
Wow, you guys are all feeling something already? I was thinking the same thing the last couple of days but I thought I was crazy. Is that really possible already? So exciting :happy: This is the best part of being pregnant, isn't it. I love that feeling of butterflies :happy:

Thorz300
March 12th, 2013, 04:23 PM
I just started feeling this baby and I'm only 11 weeks, but I KNOW its the baby, this is my 4th baby, I know what it feels like! I know a lot of people and docs, including DH that say it is impossible to feel it this soon! They have to be wrong because I can feel it!

Mum to three girls
March 12th, 2013, 07:10 PM
I have been too, definitely. My ob did a quick scan last week and the baby was really wriggling away and we agreed that it was very possible (if you knew what you were feeling) to feel a sort of fluid thrill. So not the kicks as such but a sort of vibratory feeling as the baby wriggles and makes the amniotic fluid move as well.

Northern_Shutterbug
March 13th, 2013, 05:17 AM
I am still feeling squirming, which isn't helping with my already delicate tummy! Occasionally I feel a proper little kick, but that started about 13 weeks.