PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goodness - is pregnancy brain killing anyone else???

cvd
February 15th, 2013, 02:36 PM
This pregnancy brain is driving me INSANE :rofl:

We finally built Hudson's new dresser, so I went to put all the clothes I have away (I sorted them in bags by size a few weeks ago) and for the life of me, I CANNOT FIND MY 0-3 MONTH BAG!!!!! I remember what the bag looked like, what's in it even - I literally tore my whole house apart last night and it's just GONE. How do I lose or misplace ONE of 6 bags of baby clothes? Did I throw it out by accident for some reason? It's definitely no where to be found in this household lol I better get shopping!
Anyone else having similar experiences?? My DH sure got a good laugh out of it haha

Mommyof3boys
February 15th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I always have the worst pregnancy brain. With my last my work told me to stop trying to even clock on because it was so bad and I was messing up the time clock and they had trouble figuring out my hours.

aroundtheworld
February 15th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I've had it pretty bad. :-p I just got through making coffee, minus the coffee grounds. Yeah, so I pretty much boiled water. ;) But I'm doing that stuff all the time... these babies are sucking the life out of me! lol

cvd
February 16th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Hehe your comments gave me a little chuckle this morning :) it's sooo annoying but you just can't help but laugh!

jennaesue
February 16th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I don't think it's necessarily pregnancy-brain related, probably more due to my general lack of organization, but I can't tell you have many baby items I have misplaced, only to find once baby is too big for them!