PDA

View Full Version : ERPC tomorrow

EmmyRoo
February 17th, 2013, 01:52 PM
I'm due in hospital at 10am, am so scared but this has to end. It's been three weeks now.
Just saw on facebook a friend has announced her sister's pregnancy - I knew already and she's due the same day I was. :sad: this is going to be so hard, having constant reminders of the milestones I should be hitting too.
X

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I"m so sorry Emmy - praying everything goes well and thinking of you. :heart:

EmmyRoo
February 17th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks atomic, I still can't quite believe this is happening to me, even though it's been three weeks. It's just going to keep hitting me, I just know it will. :sad:
X

Kittybear
February 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM
So sorry Emmy that you are going through this :( I really hope that with time your heart will be healed. Will be thinking of you x x

Wanting-a-girl
February 17th, 2013, 04:09 PM
So sorry :( that will def make it harder as it will be a constant reminder :( we are all here for you

EmmyRoo
February 17th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Thank you kitty and wanting, it's so hard how you think you're starting to do better then something puts you right back to square one. Makes me feel this will never really go away.
Just need to take a day at a time and start by surviving this surgery tomorrow, I'm so scared, never had a general before, am paranoid I'll die under anaesthetic or something! Haven't even thought how I'll feel emotionally afterwards. :worry:
X

Dreamofpink
February 18th, 2013, 01:28 PM
GL Emmyroo, you'll be in my thoughts all day. X x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Wanting-a-girl
February 18th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Hope all is going well for you today! You are in my thoughts!

EmmyRoo
February 22nd, 2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks everyone. It went as well as these things can I suppose. It was a long day, they had 5 emergency c-sections so I was bumped and didn't go to theatre till 5pm which didn't help the nerves. Also I started bleeding just after arriving at 10am so the pills they gave me to soften my cervix for the procedure caused it all to kick off and I was cramping and passing huge clots the size of my palm (sorry, TMI) which was really distressing as I'd accepted it wasn't going to happen naturally and had been focussing on getting my head around surgery. The actual procedure was fine, it was weird to wake up with less pain and bleeding than I went to sleep with. Eventually got to leave at 10pm so a long and tiring day.

I got flu almost immediately on getting home so I've been a right state this week, very sorry for myself. I thought I'd feel better about the loss once it was over but I'm still bursting into tears and feeling like I can't accept it. Maybe it's hormones. Thanks for your thoughts.

X

Wanting-a-girl
February 22nd, 2013, 06:15 PM
Awww Emmy I'm so sorry :( I hope you can start feeling better soon...

inshaallahxx
February 22nd, 2013, 07:12 PM
I know I'm pretty new and I don't know you but I can't even begin to imagine what you're are going through. I do want you to know I will pray for you. I hope that will recover fast. I'm so sorry for this experience you had to go through but I pray things will get better

onthepond
February 22nd, 2013, 08:03 PM
SO sorry Emmy! Hang in there. I get stronger with each passing day. I am looking forward to the future now and hope that you can, too. Enjoy all of your time with your family. I am just loving on my hubby and DD...it definitely helps. I need all the love and snuggles I can get right now.

Had my follow-up ultrasound this week and all looked good there, no traces of retained tissue and my left ovary looked like it was getting close to ovulate already. Starting to feel more normal, too, so I hope your recovery goes as well. Hang in there, thinking of you. Keep us posted on how you are doing!

EmmyRoo
February 23rd, 2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks everyone, your replies are really appreciated. Onthepond I'm glad you're getting ready to ov, maybe once that happens it's easier to get back into feeling excited about TTC again? I haven't been given a follow up scan but maybe they don't need to do one when you've had an ERPC cos they know they got it all? I'm hoping once I shake this flu I'll feel happier generally and will feel more able to face swaying all over again.
X

Wanting-a-girl
February 23rd, 2013, 08:48 PM
They actually won't know if they got everything cause it is a "blind" surgery Ive watched a few done when I shadowed my ob

onthepond
March 4th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Emmy, was thinking about you today. How are you doing? How are you feeling? I am just ANXIOUSLY waiting for AF to show...hopeful that she will show sometime this week. Have my 4 week follow-up on Wednesday...Thursday will be 28 days since surgery. WOW that time went fast. We are getting ready to TTC again though I am concerned of a few things (we had been doing a light boy sway) but at this point, we just want a healthy baby, so I really need to let go and give away the control. Anyway, just wanted to see how you are doing and what your plans are. Thinking of you!

EmmyRoo
March 4th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Hi,
I'm doing ok thanks. It's now two weeks since my procedure and when I did a pregnancy test two days ago it was so faint as to be practically negative . I did an OV test today but it was negative too. I'm not sure whether the date of the ERPC counts as cd1? If so I'm on cd15 and usually OV between cd16-18 so I'd expect a pos soon. I'm trying to stick to the LE diet again but it's so hard and depressing that I'm back here again. :sad: I'm kind of like you onthepond in that I want a healthy baby but I do still have the yearning for a girl so I have to at least try to sway. I don't know if I want to get a bfp straight away or not, if that makes sense?

I hope AF shows up soon. Thanks for thinking of me. X