PDA

View Full Version : TTC pink in july-august 2013

Cauliflower
February 22nd, 2013, 04:04 AM
Hi,

I have bought PP from atomic, and will be TTC pink in july-aug 2013.
I have started to skip breakfast, gone almost vegetarian, only white meat couple of times in a week. Stopped taking supplements that sway blue!

If you are in the same boat, join me :)

inshaallahxx
February 22nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Oh I'm so happy you made this thread. I was thinking about making one but never did. Such a great idea for us ladies waiting until the summer to have a place to gather and chat for support and also to make this wait a little less anxiety filled.

Thank you! I have purchased my sway plan and love it as well. I'm not starting anything yet until after April. The only think I've started so far is constant prayer and conversations with God in my head. My husband believes that is the only thing that will make this sway work. So I will follow his advice...and the sways!

Is skipping breakfast hard for you?

Cauliflower
February 22nd, 2013, 05:04 PM
Yes I a glad we have a gathering place now :)
Skipping breakfast has become easier now, with time. I need to loose 5 kg, to be at my lowest conception wait, and from earlier experience I really struggle loosing weight, so I think skipping breakfast will help me at least keep my weight steady. Stop eating red meat was harder, but it is ok now.

I am used to think about eating healthy all the time, meaNS nuts, fish oil etc. It is hard overall to think lower nutrients...I think I will get used to it by the time I will be swaying... ;)

Kittybear
February 23rd, 2013, 03:08 AM
Hi ladies, we are hoping to get a baby on board late summer 2013 after I turn 30!! Best of luck to us all for a quick, sticky BFP!! :) x

inshaallahxx
February 23rd, 2013, 09:23 AM
I am used to think about eating healthy all the time, meaNS nuts, fish oil etc. It is hard overall to think lower nutrients...I think I will get used to it by the time I will be swaying... ;)

This very much me. I eat very healthy and so I'm not sure how it will effect me when I start my diet!

inshaallahxx
February 23rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Hi ladies, we are hoping to get a baby on board late summer 2013 after I turn 30!! Best of luck to us all for a quick, sticky BFP!! :) x

Yay I'm glad there is another lady to join us! Thank you, I will be praying we all get our BFP fast and with :pinksperm:

Will you be swaying?

1+2+3boys
February 23rd, 2013, 11:40 PM
Hi, I have three boys and have never swayed before so don't know what I should be doing right now for it. I don't plan to start TTC until near the end of the year when the twins are almost 18 months. I think I will find the whole diet thing really tricky. I am on a steady 74kg so not sure how much to lose yet or when to start losing it because I am still breast feeding. I want to wean the twins just before we start TTC because appariently that makes twins slightly more likely and I'm happy with the one set! Is it too early to purchase a sway plan?

Cauliflower
February 24th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Hi 123 boys!

Welcome. I joined this in sept 2012, and was very confused to begin with. Now that I have gathered more info and bought a PP I am ore relaxed. i think it is a good idea just to read new posts and really understand what swaying is about.
I will recommend a PP! But Atomic recommend to buy it 3 months before TTC, for you maybe in sept-oct?
Feel free to ask any questions you might have :)

Cauliflower
February 24th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Kittybear! I am glad you have joined us :)

inshaallahxx
February 24th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hi, I have three boys and have never swayed before so don't know what I should be doing right now for it. I don't plan to start TTC until near the end of the year when the twins are almost 18 months. I think I will find the whole diet thing really tricky. I am on a steady 74kg so not sure how much to lose yet or when to start losing it because I am still breast feeding. I want to wean the twins just before we start TTC because appariently that makes twins slightly more likely and I'm happy with the one set! Is it too early to purchase a sway plan?

No it's not too early I read it's recommended to buy 6 months before first ttc date. I'm 5 months way from ttc and I bought mine. Now it's just figuring out how to pass the time. Every one around me is having girls and it's driving me crazy.

inshaallahxx
February 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Is any one else as anxious as I am or on a roller coaster ride like I am.
I seriously think about being pregnant, my (hopefully) future baby girl, and everything that goes with it EVERY DAY.

Some days I'm sure I will have a girl and feel confident about it. Some days I'm sure I will have another boy and I get so sad. Some days I feel like I don't care since I'm excited this is my first planned pregnancy. The other pregnancies were not planned and I was very upset at myself for getting pregnant so since is my first planned pregnancy I'm very anxious and excited for it. Some days I think I don't want to try again

I look at the ultra sound predictions and I have so many emotions when girls get the DG and when they don't!
I can't wait till July!

I find myself repeating in my head "please God bless me with a baby girl"

1adorablebabyboymom
February 26th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Do you think in months leading up to your sway if you skip breakfast but then make up for it lol with lunch and dinner, it would just be pointless?

Hopeful37
February 27th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new too and have just been reading up about girl sway for the past 2wks. I would really like to attempt in June 2013. I don't know if I should buy the plan. I will however buy the $12 membership and go from there. So much info out there. Some are pro for taking calcium and then yesterday I read on here that it's best not to take it....so confused. Would love to have a sway buddy.

Cauliflower
February 27th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Thanks for joining, so nice to see we are a gruoup now :)

1ABM: I think the purpose is to keep bloodsugar low for a long time. So skipping breakfast will keep your bloodsugar low. Eating a larger lunch dinner, especially with lots of protein and fat will keep bloodsugar high for longer. But if it is 3 months pluss til you are swaying, I think only skipping breakfast regardless of how much you have for dinner/lunch is good startegy. Then 3 months to TTC you can start loweing calories and lowering fat and protein.

Hopeful37: I think you have a good start, read a lot and then decide if you can make up plan for yourself or need to buy one. I am very satisfied abt letting Atomic decide the plan for me, and then you can ask tons of questions. I used to think same as you but as I have been reading a lot, I am confindent that letting go of calcium will not ruin my sway!
You just need the time to let the information sink...you know what I mean...
Of course I will be your sway buddy :)

inshaallahxx
February 27th, 2013, 11:50 AM
InshaAllahxx

Yes, I am a little worried about you honey! It is just too consuming!
Now repeat that in your head: "what happens if you never get a boy?" Are you really going to be that miserable? does not anything mean nothing to you anymore, like healthy children, happy marriage?
What will happen if you have a girl? yes, you will be happy about the gender, but it is another child. What if this child of yours does not fit into your expectations? I sadly dont have that mother daughter relationship everyone is talking about (maybe that is why my GD is not so strong, and I only want too proove that my MIL "curse" is wrong). That can happen! Rebellious teenage girls etc....

What if your third boy is unique, like wins a nobel prize in chemistry for instance, that solves all the hunger problems in the world and saves the world!!! Would you still think, I wish he was a girl rather than him!!! Imagine Einsteins mother swaying and then weeping over his birth bcz he was a boy!!!

I think that what I am trying to say is that yes, we are human therefore we have desires. But we are talking about not only giving birth to a boy or a girl but a unique person and personality!!! regardless of whats between their legs so cmon!!!

PS: I have not had tie to write PM to you sorry for that, and forgive me if I seem too harsh!

I'm not going to lie, I didn't answer this right away because my feelings were hurt a little.
I think mostly because of the assumption made that having a girl is all I think about and consumes a lot of my time. I also was hurt by the assumption that I would not want or love a boy because of how strong my desire for a girls is.
While this is my fault because of the post and how I wrote I don't feel I implied an of those things.

The post was to see if any other girls went back and forth about their thoughts on swaying when it's a far from our ttc date.

I do want to clear up a few things in my defense
1. I don't think about it ALL DAY EVERYDAY but I do think about it at least once a day. When I pray I always thank God for my beautiful blessings that I have had already and will have but I do ask to be blessed with a daughter. I don't feel that this is consuming all my time because I'm already praying anyways. These thoughts do not distract me from my responsibilities, my happiness, or my love for my boys.

2. As I said I have already thought about it being boy and as I stated in my post, I'm still excited for this pregnancy because it will be my first planned pregnancy. I think that's super exciting. I never once said I would want to change him or regret him if he was a boy (in response to the 3rd paragraph). Actually I would be just the opposite. I would feel blessed and love him just the same. With DS2 I wanted a girl so bad and cried during the US. Yet I look at him now I know that he was what God meant for me. So this is how I know I would be equally excited for any child I'm bringing in to this life!

I said that post was to merely explain how my thoughts on swaying seem to be a roller coaster. Some times I'm sure the next will be a girl, others I know it will be a boy! Either this is my first planned pregnancy and I'm super happy and excited for it.

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope you are no longer concerned because I reassure it consumes very little of my time but I do have many thoughts on it.

inshaallahxx
February 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Do you think in months leading up to your sway if you skip breakfast but then make up for it lol with lunch and dinner, it would just be pointless?

I completely agree with Cauliflowers response to this one 100%

Also remember even some of the best strictest sways fail while some of the most relaxed sway have gotten their DG. Good luck and try not to stress. Plus you can always ask Atomic for advice!!!

fish2012
February 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM
I seriously think about being pregnant, my (hopefully) future baby girl, and everything that goes with it EVERY DAY.

Some days I'm sure I will have a girl and feel confident about it. Some days I'm sure I will have another boy and I get so sad. Some days I feel like I don't care since I'm excited this is my first planned pregnancy. The other pregnancies were not planned and I was very upset at myself for getting pregnant so since is my first planned pregnancy I'm very anxious and excited for it. Some days I think I don't want to try again

I look at the ultra sound predictions and I have so many emotions when girls get the DG and when they don't!
I can't wait till July!

i know exactly how you feel hun very hard and it does become all consuming xx

inshaallahxx
February 27th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new too and have just been reading up about girl sway for the past 2wks. I would really like to attempt in June 2013. I don't know if I should buy the plan. I will however buy the $12 membership and go from there. So much info out there. Some are pro for taking calcium and then yesterday I read on here that it's best not to take it....so confused. Would love to have a sway buddy.

Yay I'm happy we have a group to. Love that I have sway buddies now! I'm not alone! ;)
I would start off by reading all of Atomic essays and the ttc libraries. Those were really helpful. I agree w/ Cauli, that is a great plan to buy the membership and go from there!!! If you get too stressed you can always buy the plan! I bought only because I do get stressed easily and I have a lot to take care of so I don't have time to do all the research.
I also recommend looking at the complete pink sway statistic on here. They are super interesting.

Cauliflower
February 27th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hi again,

I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings or offended you in any way!!! I was just trying to get you to think a little differently, it almost seemed like you were to anxious and that it was affecting you too much in you daily life...

I am so glad I was wrong :) My attempt of psychotherapy was not soo good...I am going to stop doing that...

Some confessions:
- I think about it at least one time a day..
- I am afraid I will never experience having a daughter.
- I want that mother-daughter relationship with my daughter at least.
- I want to buy pink stuff!

PS: My sister is pregnant and has one girl, i think she is expecting another girl, se does not know 100%. Se really wants a boy, so I give her this pep talk, just to prepare her...
Please forgive me...as I thought of yo as my sister tooo:kissy:

And may your and mine prayers be heard...

inshaallahxx
February 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I know I just responded in PM but I also wanted to do here. This post made me smile and it's wonderful that you relate to me.
Thank you for your honesty, whether it hurt my feelings I appreciate honesty and your concern for me.

I will be praying that each of us get what ever gender we wish for and most importantly healthy babies!!!

Dreamofpink
February 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM
I'd like to jump in here if I may? :) I totally understand how you feel and when I started out on this long long ttc pink road I was so rigid in my all-consuming desire for a girl that the thought of having another boy filled me with such horror and sadness as I believed that it would be my only chance. At that time I fully believed in IG and Shettles and did a very hardcore sway for months. Look at my siggie and you'll see the road I've travelled. Sometimes I get upset with the time I've wasted by being so consumed by swaying. Now I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone at all but this tumultuous wearing road that I CHOSE has in some ways been essential for my growth as a person. I now know that although I'd have a bit of GD if the next was a boy but at least I know I gave it a bloody good try! Dh is a bit more onboard as I've fought him the whole way. We're hoping to move closer to his workplace which will make for a much less tired dh and I know that had I conceived a year ago that prob would've been it. Now with at least a 4&half year age gap between ds2 & dc3 I hope that my dh'll be much more open to a dc4. We'll see but this journey has been a very steep learning curve for me and I'm just desperate to get pg now. I am only using Clomid and 6+ months of strict le diet for my sway and I find myself thinking less and less about gender every month.
I just wanted to share my journey and do not wish to criticise anyone as I completely understand how you're feeling. ((Hugs))

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Hopeful37
March 1st, 2013, 01:33 AM
Thank you for that info..it is a lot to take in

Cauliflower
March 1st, 2013, 04:37 AM
Thank you dreamofpink for sharing this with us. This site is a gift from God and all the ladies here are amazing! (I was afraid I was ruining that image, writing that post to you inshallah xx ;))

I am so sure I will get extreme GD one I get BFP! Bcz I am just in denial...I think :(

Hugs to all!!!

inshaallahxx
March 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM
I'm starting to get super excited. In exactly two month, I will be starting to skip breakfast. In three months, I'm pretty much cutting out meat from diet except for chicken and maybe turkey. Then in 4 months, I will begin fasting (to observe a religious holiday) then towards the end of that month I will ttc ( I figured might as since I will have been fasting any ways).

I can't wait I wish the time was here all ready but I must be patient!
I'm not starting the complete diet until a month before I fast just because I'm pretty tiny and don't want to loose to much weight! I'm only 115 lbs now but I'm also VERY short. I'm lucky if I'm even 5ft!

Funkyfry
March 4th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Joining you ladies, booming to ttc from July swaying pink! Only new to this site do trying to get my head around it all

inshaallahxx
March 4th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Welcome! I'm that you have joined our group! We will be trying at the end of July!!

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
March 5th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Hi! I have 2 amazing little boys and would love 1 or 2 amazing little girls to go with them. :)

I am not planning to TTC until September. Just filled out the questionnaires for my custom sway and I'm super excited to start this journey! Plan to start making the really significant changes in June but excited to see where Atomic thinks I should start.

inshaallahxx
March 5th, 2013, 02:09 PM
How exciting. WE are happy for you to join this group! It's nice to have people to talk to that understand and can relate to me about the whole swaying thing. Plus it helps me to not go crazy waiting. I get so excited I just want to start now but I'm dead set on ttc the end of July-beginning of August. I hope with each get our girls.
I have two boys and want a girl. DH and I decided we wanted two more children but I truly hope this next one is a girl so our last can just be a surprise!

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
March 5th, 2013, 02:48 PM
We are praying for twin girls! :ttcgirl:

inshaallahxx
March 5th, 2013, 03:21 PM
That would be so exciting. I will pray for you! I hope you get your girls. Will be using clomid or anything like that?
I wanted to get Clomid but decided not to because I'm scared of having twins!

BlueMom
March 5th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Hi, can I join in? I have two boys too and after thinking about it for some time, we've decided that we want to ttc some time around June. Mainly it was me the one with doubts because I'm so sure I'm going to have another boy that I didn't want to try. Yes, I know, I suck, but I've gone through a hard time with my GD. Usually it was fine when people I know were having girls, but lately my GD had enworsen, I've cried a lot thinking about the daughter I'm never going to have. Now, thanks god, I've realized that I don't care if it's a boy or a girl (well, I would be over the moon with a girl, of course), I just have the feeling that I don't want to stop here, that I want to complete my family. I'm very happy and thank god for the boys he gave me, and I feel bad for wanting a girl so bad, with people I know that can't even be parents.
I don't know, I just want to do everything I can with the diet to get a girl (I think I'm going to buy a pp) and if I get another boy I'm going to love him as much as I love my sons and I just hope that god helps me with my GD then.
PS: sorry if something doesn't make sense, English is not my language

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
March 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM
That would be so exciting. I will pray for you! I hope you get your girls. Will be using clomid or anything like that?
I wanted to get Clomid but decided not to because I'm scared of having twins!

No, I don't want to mess with nature that much. :)

inshaallahxx
March 5th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Hi, can I join in? I have two boys too and after thinking about it for some time, we've decided that we want to ttc some time around June. Mainly it was me the one with doubts because I'm so sure I'm going to have another boy that I didn't want to try. Yes, I know, I suck, but I've gone through a hard time with my GD. Usually it was fine when people I know were having girls, but lately my GD had enworsen, I've cried a lot thinking about the daughter I'm never going to have. Now, thanks god, I've realized that I don't care if it's a boy or a girl (well, I would be over the moon with a girl, of course), I just have the feeling that I don't want to stop here, that I want to complete my family. I'm very happy and thank god for the boys he gave me, and I feel bad for wanting a girl so bad, with people I know that can't even be parents.
I don't know, I just want to do everything I can with the diet to get a girl (I think I'm going to buy a pp) and if I get another boy I'm going to love him as much as I love my sons and I just hope that god helps me with my GD then.
PS: sorry if something doesn't make sense, English is not my language

Of Course we would be very happy to have you join us! I think I can relate 100% exactly to what you said and every part of it!
I bought the sway plan and I am glad I did since I stress very easily. I could have got all the information myself for free but the plan really helped take all the work and stress off my shoulders.
I pray that we all get our DG!

Hope to hear more from you soon!

BlueMom
March 5th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I'm so glad that I found this site, I really thought that I was the only one with this feeling about wanting a girl so bad... :giggle:
I think the most difficult thing for me about the diet is going to be skipping breakfast. Seriously, it is my favorite meal of the day. I had tons of cereals, sometimes doughnuts or muffins too :oops:... I already managed not to eat cereals, but I'm still having some milk with coffee during the mornings. Let's see if I can skip it soon!
Good luck to all with :pinksperm:!!

inshaallahxx
March 6th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Hello and welcome. I think the breakfast will be the easy part for me. I think the hardest is for me will not be eating too much at night. I have a bad habit of stuffing my face before bed.

Wishing4Princess
March 6th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Hi girls! Just logged on to see how things are going with you gals. it feels weird to come on here and not an actual purpose any more ..I mean Dh and I decided that we won't be ttc for another year! both of my boys will be in kindergarten and preschool which will be nice.

InshAllah, just want to say that I totally understand your desire for a girl!! I always go back and forth on wanting to TTc again. I am so afraid of having a m/c agian or I fear that I will never be blessed w/ a girl.

I was reading on HT today.b/c really I just want 1 last baby and want it to be a girl..I feel atleast w/ HT I will have it my way:(. but of course, it's super expensive and risky.

My Dh too just believes I need to stop reading so much on swaying and really turn to God to fulfill my desire. of course I totally agree with him, but at the same time I feel like if I end up with another boy, I will be crushed even then..if that makes sense?

Cauli and InshAllah, July and Aug is the best time to TTC, because you'll be fasting one month anyway!! That was totally my plan too..but will wait until next Ramadhan.

Funkyfry
March 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Hi bluemom and welcome!!

I am the same as you and nearly afraid to try incase it's another boy!! I adore my boys and would not swap either for a girl but would like to for our next to be a girl.

I had slight gd after ds2, I felt so guilty about it!! He is a great little boy and I love him dearly but would hate to go through gd again.

I am going to purchase a plan too as I feel if I give it my all and do the best sway I can and then get a boy well then that's whats meant for me! If I didn't get the plan and tried my own and got a boy I would be afraid I would always wonder if I could of done better!

Best of luck in your journey

Kelissi
March 14th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm the Momma of two gorgeous little boys, but am very much dreaming of ruffles and bows just like you all :). I'm hoping for a summer babe, mostly because of where we are geographically. We live in the snow belt, and being 40 weeks pregnant in February was pretty worrisome when my doctor was a hour and a half away! This time we'd also have quite a trip, since I would be having a VBA2C, and the only provider I really trust to actually support me in it is an hour and a half away as well ... so, not having to worry about snow would be really nice ;).

I think that I'm going to buy the PP and then I can relax about it, knowing that I'm doing everything within our reach to sway pink. Actually, that should HELP my pink sway ... don't they say that lower stress levels are good for conceiving girls, too?

inshaallahxx
March 14th, 2013, 12:28 PM
don't they say that lower stress levels are good for conceiving girls, too?

I believe so. I also think this was a big factor with my boys. I've always been very dominate and kind of a control freak. I'm now trying to find ways to deal with these issues to help my sway.
So I def. think that the PP is great way to go so you don't stress over the sway! :)

Welcome!

Kelissi
March 14th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I'm also hoping the hardcore cardio exercise helps me to be lower stress, honestly, with all the great stuff that does for your body and mood!

Cauliflower
March 15th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Hi girls! Just logged on to see how things are going with you gals. it feels weird to come on here and not an actual purpose any more ..I mean Dh and I decided that we won't be ttc for another year! both of my boys will be in kindergarten and preschool which will be nice.

InshAllah, just want to say that I totally understand your desire for a girl!! I always go back and forth on wanting to TTc again. I am so afraid of having a m/c agian or I fear that I will never be blessed w/ a girl.

I was reading on HT today.b/c really I just want 1 last baby and want it to be a girl..I feel atleast w/ HT I will have it my way:(. but of course, it's super expensive and risky.

My Dh too just believes I need to stop reading so much on swaying and really turn to God to fulfill my desire. of course I totally agree with him, but at the same time I feel like if I end up with another boy, I will be crushed even then..if that makes sense?

Cauli and InshAllah, July and Aug is the best time to TTC, because you'll be fasting one month anyway!! That was totally my plan too..but will wait until next Ramadhan.

Thanks wishing for chiming in :) Nice to hear from you. I think so too, that july-aug will be perfect for us, IA.
Just a little worried about the sun exposure and D-vitamins, but the summers in Norway havent been too bright lately, unfortuantely! We will see.

I have just gone veg, well a few cheats and am skiping breakfast almoste very day! Hope it is a good start. have a PP too, hoping and praying.....

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
March 15th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Got my personalized plan last night! I'm so excited to get started though I'm sure Atomic is already sick of me b/c I asked a bajillion questions already this morning, lol.

inshaallahxx
March 15th, 2013, 10:41 PM
I did the same thing no worries.

I'm trying to decide at the moment if I'm going to do the exercise as part of my sway. I love the idea because it's showing good results but I'm worried because I very small already and I'm not sure if this will make it very hard on me including the diet to get pregnant.

Goodus
March 16th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'll be ttc aug or sept depending on how much weight I have lost by then. I have about 10 kg to lose to be at my lowest conception weight and I don't lose weight easily :P I'm really impatient to start my diet as I want to lose the weight NOW!! Lol

inshaallahxx
March 16th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Welcome, of course we don't mind we are happy to have another lady join on our ttc adventure. I start my diet this April but starting slow I have only about 10lbs to loose at the most or else I will surely disappear!

marinewantspink
March 18th, 2013, 09:55 AM
hello ladies! I am going to ttc a baby girl in july-august as well! i recently had my second son, didnt know anything about swaying)))and my diet was very boy friendly all my life))) i am a little bit nervous about swaying and dont know yet where to start from. do you think it is worth buying swaying plan?

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
March 18th, 2013, 03:16 PM
hello ladies! I am going to ttc a baby girl in july-august as well! i recently had my second son, didnt know anything about swaying)))and my diet was very boy friendly all my life))) i am a little bit nervous about swaying and dont know yet where to start from. do you think it is worth buying swaying plan?

For me it definitely was b/c I also have 2 little boys and I work full-time and just do not have the time to devote to sifting through the TONS of info to make a plan for myself. :)

Cauliflower
March 21st, 2013, 05:30 AM
Hi girls,
Just wanted to say hello from Miami, Florida :) we are enjoying big time. My God from minus 10 degrees to plus 27!!!! Really feels good :)
My first day here and I bought baby aspirin, metalucil ;) my husband was asking, what do you need that for, so I told him you know My stomach is upset sometimes...he doesnt believe in swaying..
Still trying to fint chitosan...the pharmacist dont have it...any idea? Where I csn buy it?
Must say the choice is incredible when it comes to shops and pharmacists!
And oh, I found crystal light too, gonna buy that as well before we leave!

marinewantspink
March 21st, 2013, 06:35 AM
i ve bought my personal swaying plan! cant wait to start ttc! BUT!!!!I have heard that siblings who are close in age are usually the same gender. i ve recently had my second son. and want to ttc pink in july-august, so the age gap between them would be only about 14 months.....what do you think about it?

inshaallahxx
March 21st, 2013, 09:44 AM
i ve bought my personal swaying plan! cant wait to start ttc! BUT!!!!I have heard that siblings who are close in age are usually the same gender. i ve recently had my second son. and want to ttc pink in july-august, so the age gap between them would be only about 14 months.....what do you think about it?

I wouldn't be too worried about the age gap, My boys are 5 years apart. My next will also be 5 years apart from my youngest right now.

inshaallahxx
April 6th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Hey girls,
I wanted to check in and see how every one is doing on their diets?

Sarajoy
April 8th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Ditto! This way goes against everything I was doing.

Sarajoy
April 8th, 2013, 11:34 AM

I can't wait till July!

You hit the nail on the head! I feel the same way. Hubby knows I'm swaying, even sounds interested but I'm embarrassed to say how much I'm into this. I'm ok with either boy or girl, I had to be for I refuse to be depressed if its a blue one but I reallllly want a girl.
It's our 1st time planning too. IUD is out! So nervous! And so glad I have someone to chat with!

BlueMom
April 10th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Hi ladies! How are you all doing? I've been a bit absent lately. We have been very busy and I haven't been following the diet yet :(. I was going to try in June, but now I don't know if I should wait until July... Still don't know either if I want to include exercise in my plan or not, I would like to but honestly, I don't have too much free time lately... We just move to another house and I'm really stuck with my sway, I need some impulse to start again! :whip:

Hopeful37
April 13th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Just remember all this dieting and craziness will be over with once u are pregnant. It's all temporary. Plus, the sooner u start the sooner u will be done and be preg with your baby girl (hope and pray). I think I'm going to start the LE diet this May and ttc late June. Good luck!!

inshaallahxx
April 13th, 2013, 12:23 PM
I have been slowly making my way in to the diet. I've been skipping breakfast until about noon and trying to cut down on meat.

Mrs.tinkerbell
April 29th, 2013, 03:46 PM
I'm planning on ttc girl with our first attempt July. I've been on diet a couple of weeks now. No breakfast and no snacking and no meat as it takes me over the protein limit. It's so the opposite to what I norm eat so I am finding it hard. Hope it all pays off. Good luck everyone.

Cauliflower
May 2nd, 2013, 05:00 AM
Hi ladies!

Update on dieting. No brekafast and no meat from jan 2013. No supplements for about a month ago, my iron stores are going to be so depleted as everything else.
Trying to eat less nutritiuos food and loosing weight! Planning to loose 5 kg until July and then hoping to get hubby onboard ;)
Taking BCP will quit till July hopefully! Cant do this for much longer :( My hair falls laike crazy on diet, I hope being bald gets me my girl at least....sigh

Maraschinoli
May 2nd, 2013, 04:15 PM
Hi All!

DH and I are going to ttc in August for a girl. Glad I found this thread. What are your best tips for ttc a girl? :)

- Lisa

sbowman
May 2nd, 2013, 11:36 PM
How did I miss this thread?? We're planning our first attempt this August! Hello! :) I'm already trying to work out the diet, and I'm trying to convince my husband to let me purchase a swaying plan. The problem he has with it is that there isn't a review section like on Amazon or something lol. He wants to see the results and know it works, but he doesn't want to actually visit the forum to see. Ugh he's so difficult sometimes. Maybe there should be a thread just for swaying plan testimonials so I can show it to him.

cocos-mum
May 10th, 2013, 03:42 PM
hi all can I join you. will be having our first attempt in aug. plan to start diet end of june. im on meal replacement diet at mo to lose my weight already done 2st 7lbs plan hoping to get another 1st 7lbs before our attempt. not been eating meat when on this and its low cal no sugar or choco etc so hoping le will be easy for me. I already have a girl and a boy and my diet with my girl matching everything they say to eat on le.
I look forward to getting to know you all im itching to ttc straight away but this is my last so I must be patient so I can sway.

Cauliflower
May 11th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Hi Marachinoli:)
There is a lot of information to absorb, so please try the essays written by Atomic. Keeping blood sugar low, loosing some weight and eating less nutritious food are the key here. Several ways of doing that without lowering your chances if conception...

And Sbowman, glad you found us :) you can sway without letting your husband know about it. He does not need to do anything! Mine is not swaying but I am ;) we will see howit goes...

Babydoll 1979, how did you eat when you concieved your daughter, welcome btw:)
Welcome to u too coco...

Cauliflower
May 11th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Getting depressed:(
Had too manu cheats in a row:( have had chicken, cake, candy with gelatin. Still 9 weeks approx till attempt, but I have been strict from january and now I am not having control, it is so frustrating :(
Still have to reduce calories and fat intake...not counting caloies and amount of fat , protein limits for day, was not planning to do so strict, but maybe I just have to count....sigh....

sbowman
May 11th, 2013, 08:48 PM
And Sbowman, glad you found us :) you can sway without letting your husband know about it. He does not need to do anything! Mine is not swaying but I am ;) we will see howit goes....

He is ok with a little bit of swaying. He wants a girl just as much as I do. :) he just doesn't want to pour over forums for hours like I do (although I consider this almost a recreational activity). He's happy to let me do all the research.

cocos-mum
May 16th, 2013, 08:20 AM
I love researching too. Sway research is done now though I'm on to pg and baby

tandjmom
May 17th, 2013, 12:26 AM
hi
i am also planning on swaying in august/september. i have to boys age 2, and 1. we are going for a girl. i just got a PP but have not received it yet. is there any advice on what i should be doing until i get the plan?
skipping breakfast i already do. does only having coffee first thing in morning, and then not eating till 12is count as skipping breakfast? any other easy tips to just get started until i get my plan?
right now i have just been doing meditations, and prayer as well.
so happy to have found this community.
thanks

crazyladyneedsababy
May 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Hey ladies, another newbie, creeping in here.
Im a mummy to a 3 year old and nearly 2 year old. Both my boys are amazing but have decided we need to try a sway for our next one as I would love a daughter. Ive been on a diet to loose weight for a month and Ive lost 1/2 a stone so far so going in the right direction. I was planning to wait till October but I cant haha.
Look forward to getting to know you all a lil better :)

Hopeful37
May 18th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Cauliflower be easy on yourself. You have been on this crazy strict diet since Jan!! My hat goes off to you girl. 9wks is still a long time. Be kind to yourself, you're doing a good job. I have been on this diet since the top of May and can't wait to ttc so I can be done with the diet.
You have been on this diet since Jan, why don't you try sooner? 6 months is more then enough for a girl sway :)
Good luck!!

sbowman
May 19th, 2013, 12:00 AM
According to MFP I am eating too much sugar lol. Does that matter? Is there a limit for sugar?

Cauliflower
May 19th, 2013, 03:45 AM
You have to count the calories of course, but otherwise, empty carbs are just fine :)
Welcome tandjmom and crazymom:) skipping breakfast and going vegetarian were the first advice I got from Atomic, have been following it religiously since Jan, hoping and praying!

Thank you hopeful! Yes, I should be easy on myself I think. I am so afraid of ruining my whole sway! The reason I am not TTC before July is that my DH does not want to try before. He is very stubborn, but thank God he has agreed to go for one more!

crazyladyneedsababy
May 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I won't have any issues skipping breakfast as I tend to have it late anyway. Can you have a drink though, I've bought peppermint tea lol. Sounds like you are doing great cauliflower! I'm glad hubby has decided to try again too. Fingers crossed we all get our pink bundles, you definately deserve it after working so hard x

Cauliflower
May 20th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Thank you for your support crazylady, you girls are so good to have!!
Yes I usually have a little coffee in the morning with a splash of milk, you can have peppermint tea. I used to do that, but it really messed with my cycle. AF was late by 18 days!!!! And if you are to TTC that month, you shouldnt have it after O.
You can have diet soda in the morning too, helps you feel full for longer....

crazyladyneedsababy
May 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM
yeah ive been drinking peppermint tea, strangely im quite addicted :rofl:
I had read about the diet drinks so may give that a go which should help. what about water? thanks for the advice, its really helpful. So do you have a name for your future daughter? xxx

Cauliflower
May 20th, 2013, 01:16 PM
You can drink as much water as you want too! The whole idea is to keep bloodsugar low for as long as possible, one way to do it is by skipping breakfast and quit snacking...
I dont have any names yet, maybe because deep down I think It wont happen, although a part of my tells me it is possible.
My sister just got her second daughter, she really wanted a boy this time. She did not want to know the gender at scan 20wks, she said it was much better to live with the anxiety whn she did not know, than living with the disappointment if it is opposite. I think I just had to know!!!!
One thing I am already being nervous abt is scan:nails:

Btw, my sister never eats breakfast, skips meals, and is very slim, she never take ny vitamin or supps! We have talked abt triver willard hypothesis and come to the conclusion that it fits us ;)

crazyladyneedsababy
May 20th, 2013, 06:12 PM
You can drink as much water as you want too! The whole idea is to keep bloodsugar low for as long as possible, one way to do it is by skipping breakfast and quit snacking...
I dont have any names yet, maybe because deep down I think It wont happen, although a part of my tells me it is possible.
My sister just got her second daughter, she really wanted a boy this time. She did not want to know the gender at scan 20wks, she said it was much better to live with the anxiety whn she did not know, than living with the disappointment if it is opposite. I think I just had to know!!!!
One thing I am already being nervous abt is scan:nails:

Btw, my sister never eats breakfast, skips meals, and is very slim, she never take ny vitamin or supps! We have talked abt triver willard hypothesis and come to the conclusion that it fits us ;)

I had GD in my last pregnancy so im going to monitor my blood sugar through the months im ttc to make sure its not too high. I saw a great idea on here where someone suggested not finding out the gender. then when baby is born having them passed to you all wrapped up. You get to bond with them and in your own time you can have a peak and see, I thought it was a fab idea but Im not sure I have the will power. :whip:

sbowman
May 21st, 2013, 12:45 AM
I love the idea of waiting until birth, but I certainly don't have the patience lol. I found a registry website just for people who are team green. notfindingout.com It would be so cool to have all that gorgeous pink/blue baby stuff delivered to you all at once.

Cauliflower
May 21st, 2013, 06:16 AM
Crazylady,
I had GD too in my last pregnancy. I am also going to monitor my blood sugar. I hate it, but it is very important that the bloodsugar is not too high especially the first trimester when the organs are being developed....

crazyladyneedsababy
May 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM
Just purchase my personal sway plan, so excited.

It sucks doesn't it cauliflower? Did you have to inject insulin?

Cauliflower
May 21st, 2013, 05:24 PM
No I was closely monitored and my blood sugar levels stayed in normal range, so I did not need insulin. What abt you?
Congrats on your plan :) it is so nice to have it all customised :) only for YOU

Hopeful37
May 22nd, 2013, 01:20 AM
I think it does. From my understanding, we are suppose to trick our body into thinking we are in hard times. So that means your blood sugar needs to be low, especially in the am. Guess that is why we don't eat breakfast. you can have sugar but not too much....good luck

crazyladyneedsababy
May 22nd, 2013, 08:17 AM
yeah my gd was caused by medication so had to control it with insulin as changing me diet would have done naff all really.

Yeah its so nice to know its been done right by someone who totally gets it and that as long as I stick to it I will therefore be doing the best sway possible for me to get a pink bump :)

sbowman
May 22nd, 2013, 11:40 PM
Does anyone have a good at home cardio routine I could use? Working out at home is pretty much my only option right now. And I do not own a treadmill unfortunately. :(

crazyladyneedsababy
May 23rd, 2013, 01:55 AM
^^^Id be interested in this too ^^^

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
May 23rd, 2013, 08:30 AM
Zumba is very intense cardio and you can get the DVD. IDK if the routines last an hour but you could always do it twice if you needed to.

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
May 23rd, 2013, 08:55 AM
Okay, in case some of you didn't see my intro from a while back...I'm Casey, DH is Will and we have 2 amazing little boys, Lincoln and Jasper. I am a teacher and DH is the Lead Carpenter at our local university. We have been going around and around trying to decide when to TTC for #3 and now we have finally made a concrete decision that we are both happy with: after AF in July of this year!!! I'm sooooo excited! I am a teacher so we are trying for an April-June baby and then I will take maternity leave until at least the following January.

I have a personalized swaying plan but thought I had a lot longer to really get into it, but not so much! I am on BCP which sways pink so Atomic said not to really do anything else (other than diet, of course) the first month off of it. I dropped most red meat and healthy fats a few months ago so I have been making some changes but not a lot. I am 5'7" and weigh 132 pounds (which is about 7 pounds more than I usually like to be). I was kind of letting the few extra pounds hang around so that I would have them to lose at sway time so it looks like that will be very soon! Starting Monday, I plan to go 100% vegetarian and stop snacking b/w meals and dropping/postponing breakfast and avoiding the "bad" foods for pink. Then at the 6 week mark I will go hardcore LE and am considering the intense exercise option since I will be home for the summer and have more time for it.

DH is on board but he's not willing to do a TON of stuff. He's wearing briefs instead of boxer briefs lately, he will take LR and I think I can convince him to do a 7 day abstain and be understanding of no O for me at least for a month or 2, lol. Maybe it won't take much longer than that to get my BFP. I got my first DS on the 4th try and the 2nd was a surprise that resulted from one unprotected event. :)

I also bought lavender soap and am wearing pink quartz jewelry pretty regularly, mostly just for the fun of it.

So excited to be here and can't wait to share this journey with other Praying Pink mommies to be!. :)

crazyladyneedsababy
May 26th, 2013, 11:59 AM
hello boysmama

sounds fab, we had thought October but im too impatient and im worried it may take a few months (even though with ds1 and ds2 I fell right away).

Ive bought my personal sway plan too. Im not officially starting till 3rd june as I have a wedding im going to eat and drink loads at lol. However I have started making changes in my shopping and lifestyle. Im also going to use clomid for swaying xxx

sunnygirl
May 27th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Hi Guys,
Mind if I jump in?! Monther of 2 DS's. I had a failed attempt in March after being on a custom sway plan for 3 months. Then had some health probs and had to delay further attempts for a few months - and consequently ate my body weight in chocolate :-D Just bought the 21 day meal plan for some extra inspiration. Have 10 kg to lose by August lol! Will do my best anyway. Time to focus. I'm a natural stress head, so I really have to watch that. From my own observations stressing sways blue big time! So lots of praying, singing and exercising for me :-)

crazyladyneedsababy
May 27th, 2013, 08:07 AM
hey sunnygirl

I hope your sway is more successful this time, Ive started a thread for people who are starting out on the LE diet, just to give each other motivation and food ideas etc, feel free to join us xxx

sunnygirl
May 27th, 2013, 08:26 AM
hey sunnygirl

I hope your sway is more successful this time, Ive started a thread for people who are starting out on the LE diet, just to give each other motivation and food ideas etc, feel free to join us xxx

Sounds great. What is the thread called?

crazyladyneedsababy
May 27th, 2013, 08:27 AM
hold on and I will find the link x

crazyladyneedsababy
May 27th, 2013, 08:31 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl/30166-just-about-start-diet-along-looking-buddy-keep-me-track.html

tandjmom
May 28th, 2013, 12:08 AM
how do we join the forum above? i think it is private... i am new and just starting LE diet. got a custom sway plan but feel overwhelmed by the diet part. i have two little ones and find it hard enough to even think of myself for one second all day. i am usually snacking on what they are eating i.e. chicken nuggets, bites of bread, fruit pasta

sunnygirl
May 28th, 2013, 01:57 AM
how do we join the forum above? i think it is private... i am new and just starting LE diet. got a custom sway plan but feel overwhelmed by the diet part. i have two little ones and find it hard enough to even think of myself for one second all day. i am usually snacking on what they are eating i.e. chicken nuggets, bites of bread, fruit pasta

I hear you! Hardly enough brain energy to function let alone be creative with diet etc lol! I think you get access when you purchase something. You can find out here
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

I think the 21 day meal and supplement plan would be good for you because you don't have to plan or even think of what to eat. They've counted the calories and nutrients for you.

crazyladyneedsababy
May 28th, 2013, 09:27 AM

Hey hun, welcome. Some of the forums are private for dream members, I think the membership is $12 a year. Its different from the plan, we can do it here so you can see it too though :)

Im the same, this is the first day on the diet and its like a breath of fresh air to have had a lovely meal made by me for me :) I took a photo and I will upload it shortly xxx

crazyladyneedsababy
May 30th, 2013, 03:42 PM

Hey hun,

How are things going with the diet. do you have MFP app? I find it really helps xxx

sunnygirl
May 30th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Hi guys, Just had my iron levels checked and they are LOW. No wonder I'm so tired! Particularly being on the LE diet. I saw that Atomic recommended taking iron 3 times a week if you do have low iron - even if swaying pink. I vaguely remember seeing somewhere else of some brands she recommended, but I can't remember what they are and can't find the post again. Any ideas?

sunnygirl
May 30th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Does anyone have a good at home cardio routine I could use? Working out at home is pretty much my only option right now. And I do not own a treadmill unfortunately. :(

I love Zumba and Tracey Andersen (cardio/dance ones only) workout DVD's. You have to be committed to doing it 6+ days a week for at least 60 minutes of max intensity or else you will sway blue.

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
May 30th, 2013, 10:21 PM
I just purchased an hour long tae bo video that I plan to start in the morning. Pure cardio. I'll let you know what I think.

sbowman
June 13th, 2013, 08:01 PM
BoysMama did you try out your tae bo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
June 13th, 2013, 08:19 PM
BoysMama did you try out your tae bo??

Yep. Been doing it several days a week and filling in with a different DVD and running the other days. It's quite intense to do every day but maybe someone with more time and motivation could do it, lol. I really like it but I am afraid all the punching and kicking may be quite aggressive and not good for T levels....? I honestly am not that concerned about it b/c I would be perfectly okay with a 3rd boy and it's a great workout and lasts for an hour, which is hard to find so I really like it!

Little Lunasa
July 1st, 2013, 04:36 PM
Hey girls do you mind if I join in? Last month was our first month ttc pink but a bfn, so here's hoping July will be luckier :)

sbowman
July 1st, 2013, 05:38 PM
Hey girls do you mind if I join in? Last month was our first month ttc pink but a bfn, so here's hoping July will be luckier :)

Hello, I hope July is your month! I can't believe it's July already.

gurly
July 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM
I'm also ttc in July. My ovulation chart is in my signature, but I am currently one week away from AF...so I should be ovulating in three weeks. I hate, hate, the stress of TTC, the waiting and hoping and disappointment so I hope this is a quick and painless process for us all.

gurly
July 1st, 2013, 11:32 PM
Also want to add this will be my second and last child whether it's a boy or girl but I'm very much hoping for a girl.

Northern_Shutterbug
July 2nd, 2013, 04:14 AM
Well ladies, I'm joining you after not catching last month. Am on cd3 and will start this months clomid tomorrow.

I'm doing the LE diet but have had a week off as I had a cold and just knew we hadn't been successful. Back to it fully today, but I just can't keep up with the 6x exercise per week, but can't just sit doing nothing, so hoping that just the change to 3-4 times a week from doing nothing when I had my boys, will help.

Good luck everyone!

Little Lunasa
July 2nd, 2013, 05:42 AM
Well ladies, I'm joining you after not catching last month. Am on cd3 and will start this months clomid tomorrow.

I'm doing the LE diet but have had a week off as I had a cold and just knew we hadn't been successful. Back to it fully today, but I just can't keep up with the 6x exercise per week, but can't just sit doing nothing, so hoping that just the change to 3-4 times a week from doing nothing when I had my boys, will help.

Good luck everyone!

I've also had week off the diet, my appetite is always huge leading up to AF and I have very little willpower!
I agree with you Northern about the exercise, every day is just too much for me when life is hectic anyway. I'm sure just doing something different from when you conceived before will help sway :)

crazyladyneedsababy
July 6th, 2013, 05:24 AM
hey ladies, good luck for those trying this month. Our first attempt is not until august but I wish I could try this month. Not long to go though for me :) xxx

sbowman
July 6th, 2013, 03:19 PM
hey ladies, good luck for those trying this month. Our first attempt is not until august but I wish I could try this month. Not long to go though for me :) xxx

I'm with you CrazyLady, expecting O again Aug 2 ish. Maybe we'll have May-babies together. :) Hopefully girls!

Northern_Shutterbug
July 6th, 2013, 04:07 PM
In a way I hope we don't conceive this month as I'm not happy with my diet, weight loss and just how stressed I've been with DS2. But as its a month on clomid I can't waste it, so will just be DTD on a +opk. Just the once. I'm not hopeful about it, but at least we will have tried!

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
July 9th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Enjoying following along with everyone! Cheering for your July\Aug BFPs!

Little Lunasa
July 15th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Had our single attempt yesterday so back in the 2 ww. Good luck to everyone:)

Northern_Shutterbug
July 15th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Yep, I'm in the 2ww too. FF is saying I ovulated on Friday but I'm SURE it happened on Saturday - 1, I never get a +opk on the day of O, 2, I had really bad cramps and O pains Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, I'm not at all hopefully so will be carrying on with the diet and am not going to obsess with testing early. (Ok, I'm trying to convince myself that!)

lovemy2blessings
July 15th, 2013, 07:37 AM
I'm joining in..I have bumped my TTC from September to August. So I will be hanging around here till August...fx crossed to all of you who are in the 2ww :)

Northern_Shutterbug
July 15th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Have stupidly sore boobs this evening - too early as a pregnancy sign, so don't know what's going on. Am also really tired and very hungry. It's weird as last month I was desperately symptom spotting but this month am not too bothered as I'm sure our attempts won't have done anything.

Little Lunasa
July 15th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Hope this is your month :)
It's so hard not to analyse every feeling and symptom isn't it. I over obsessed last month and am determined not to this time ( much)
Think I ovulated last night as had very pains and cramps, just waiting for temp rise to confirm it now.

mis2ninos
July 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM
Oops I didnt see this thread here before and posted on another one in the ttc girl section. How's everyone getting along? Any bfps?

sunnygirl
July 24th, 2013, 04:36 AM
I have been in the 2ww as well. Have had all sorts of mind games going on driving me crazy! Got a BFP this morning!!!! My sway wasn't the best. Had to drop vitex and sp so that I could ovulate. At least I maintained no breakfast with low protein/nutrient levels through out the rest of the day, but the calorie restriction part went right out the door! I think I will only be picking out blue names for now :-)

tandjmom
August 30th, 2013, 09:36 PM
hi there haven't written on here in a while, well my day came to DTD and just did after getting a positive opk early in the morning around 7.. is it okay that we had to wait till about 5:30 to DTD? i had done rephresh in the morning, so i wanted to give some time to up my chance at conception. excited and officially in the 2ww.