PDA

View Full Version : First email of the day ;-S

fish2012
February 25th, 2013, 03:47 AM
collegue has had a dd after one ds, concentration gone for the day......oh i hate this just want to ffel pleased for her ;-(

Princess of Pink
February 25th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Fingers crossed you can email her on the 29th March and tell her you are having a girl!!

fish2012
February 25th, 2013, 04:57 AM
ahh i know, ends up feeling competitive thou doesn't it horriable and the people on the otherside don't even realsie they've won ;-S

Longingforgirl
February 25th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Aw, I know this feeling. Everyone around me is expecting a girl as well. I feel so left out and I also feel like it slightens my chances of getting my girl. Even though this thought is so stupid of course.
I really hope you can write her the exact same email very soon!! :luck:

retrolove1
February 25th, 2013, 12:18 PM
I know how you feel. I feel like that all the time and then feel guilty for even feeling like that. It's a circle I keep going around in :(

I hope you find out it's pink soon! xx

Pumpkin2011
February 25th, 2013, 12:54 PM
I am right here with you! Just found out on Facebook a co-worker is expecting a girl :sigh:. I didn't even know she is pregnant so this was a double shock.

But you are so close to finding out...I am praying for you this is your little girl.

Mum23boys
February 27th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Fish Ive got 6 pregnant friends ALL due girls !!! Now thats unfair !!! Atleast you have a good chance of getting yout girl now you have 2 on board :-) seems to be lots of girl girl twins recently