PDA

View Full Version : Ovulation tests

Angelone
February 26th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Hi well I'm bac ttc after a two month break as I had to hav some treatment I did clear blue today and thinking this isn't positive... I Ment to pic e smiley face ones but accidently got these which crack me up as ur never sure lol x

The Anchor
February 26th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I think that's a negative...

Angelone
February 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Thanx anchor I thought that myself but I suppose it wudnt do any hard bding the now I am desperate for a girl and wondering if it's better to bd the away from iv anyway xx

Butterfly Spirit
February 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I'd say that isn't a positive.

I BD when I saw that positive OPK! :) So hold off a couple days.. do you have internet cheapies to use or $1 store OPKS?

Angelone
February 26th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Oh really and did u get a girl? So did u only hav sex on the positive opk and not again after that x

Butterfly Spirit
February 26th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Oh really and did u get a girl? So did u only hav sex on the positive opk and not again after that x

I know dang sure I did with my April conception last year and I'm pretty sure I did it with my May one as well!
I'm going to go find out the answer for you on my thread because I can't remember!
I do know that my biggest hurdle to get over to have a successful sway on GD was forget about timing! In the past I was a Shettles believer ...so BD on a + OPK was one thing I had to accomplish!

Butterfly Spirit
February 26th, 2013, 12:00 PM

Yes, I did get my DD.

Anyways, here is my blaring +OPK ..I did BD the day before it.. and an hour and a half later I inserted RepHresh and then BD about 12 hours later with SYLK. :)
So before and after..

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/10573-my-vitex-journey-64.html

Angelone
February 26th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Butterfly spirit thanx for that I'm gonna hav a good read at it now.. I I just did another opk test and the line is even lighter this time is that normal or can it do that till the surge x

Butterfly Spirit
February 26th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Butterfly spirit thanx for that I'm gonna hav a good read at it now.. I I just did another opk test and the line is even lighter this time is that normal or can it do that till the surge x

No problem!
I took 2-3 cheapie OPKS a day just so I would not miss that + surge! :)
OPKS can do anything really.. you can have positives for several days..( I experienced that for a week straight) or they can fade in and out. They are all we have to go off of unfortunately.
You could have even already Oed when you see your + OPK!

Angelone
February 26th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Aww man they're crazy wee things then Rnt they lol... I never used them for my three boys at all I think now I'm older (35) I'm thinking I mite need a wee bitta help lol.... Prob don't even need them at all lol I shud know what I'm at by now lol x