PDA

View Full Version : Any fun New Year's eve plans?

Janed
December 29th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I've got nothing.

Sara'sFHC
December 29th, 2010, 10:05 AM
me either. Haven't done anything for years!

michaela
December 29th, 2010, 10:24 AM
I don't know if we will do anything or not. It is supposed to snow here on Friday so that may limit our plans and I am still here in my hometown and there aren't alot of things to do. :) We usually aren't big NYE people though. My brothers are though! Last year one of them drove to Chicago! They are way bigger partiers than we are and can do it day in and day out.

Viene
December 29th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Not me. I work on Saturday. I'm not really into New Year's and never have been. We will probably stay in and have steak or something.

Liv
December 29th, 2010, 11:12 AM
I made dinner reservations for our family then we will come home and watch the east coast ball drop. Last year, the boys loved the countdown.

snakesnsnails
December 29th, 2010, 03:00 PM
New Year's Eve, we always stay home. Not to be a fuddy duddy, but there is way too many drunks on the roads for me to want to go out.
But New year's day????? :D :D :D I am having a birthday party here at my house. About 15 freinds are coming and it's a champagne tasting party. We are serving 6 different champagne's (technically 2 sparkling wines and 4 champagne's), cheeses, crackers, and desserts. I am like a little kid I am so excited!!! I hope it goes as well it I plan for it to go!

Anyone of my friends from here are welcome to come!!! :wave:

anxiousandready
December 29th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Still hadn't decided. I'm a little bummed since my kids are going to their grandparents house that night (actually for the rest of the week). I kinda wanted to bring the new year in with them! :)
I guess I need to think of some great date night for DH and I!;)

Bee Shine
December 29th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Friends of ours are renting out the top of this bar that they frequent. its a pretty popular place. So we will be attending that. Should be fun. Last year the same couple threw a party at the W hotel, so nice!

Mykids
December 29th, 2010, 08:41 PM
I have nothing to do. As you all may know that i am going through this tough 2ww. But jan 2nd is my Daughter's 4 yr birthday.