PDA

View Full Version : **** WITH EGG DONOR

miki9
February 26th, 2013, 09:36 AM
I'm starting the process in **** with egg donor.
I like to contact with someboby in the same situation.
:rolleyes:

lisvna
February 26th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Miki there are 2 girls in the payed section who are doing donor eggs but both at Genesis.......

miki9
February 27th, 2013, 04:30 AM
thankyou Lisvna:o

conmar
April 16th, 2013, 06:30 AM
i am also looking at that option with **** miki9. When are you going for your treatment

lisvna
April 16th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Conmar she is already in treatment. Her donor had 11 eggs fertilized. She is now waiting. You can read her story too in the member section if I'm correct.

Just curious: Why do you want to go to **** and not to the US or south Cyprus Genesis?

miki9
April 16th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Conmar,

Next Thursday I'm going to **** to embryo transfer If I get succes with the embryos. I started the process in February(going to **** to see how the clinic was and how the doctors were etc....)

ROSCAR
April 17th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Miki ready for tomorrow ?! Thinking of you very very much !!!!

conmar
April 17th, 2013, 10:15 AM
I am going to **** via a consultant I am attending in Ireland. Just signed all the forms for to start the process. So in a few months I will be in your shoes and I hope we both get great results...

letibe77
April 17th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Conmar,

Next Thursday I'm going to **** to embryo transfer If I get succes with the embryos. I started the process in February(going to **** to see how the clinic was and how the doctors were etc....)

GOOD LUCK!

mojos
April 17th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Miki9 my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

ROSCAR
April 18th, 2013, 03:42 AM
good luck Miki !!!

lisvna
April 18th, 2013, 04:24 AM
:fingers:

miki9
April 22nd, 2013, 05:20 AM
Last 18 April in **** they transfer me an embryo. I have to wait until first of May to know if I'm pregnant or not. I have also two embryos frozen. I'm very happy with the clinic and doctors of ****. :running:

lisvna
April 22nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
Hooray Miki! Great news! :fingers: that you are pregnant because it will be a good example for many other European girls!

How many probes have they test? 5 probe or more?

Did they tell you the quality of the embryos?

Do you have pictures of them?

miki9
April 22nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Lisvna,

I do 8 probe fish as they had recommended. They told me that the embryo they transfered me have a good quality, the other two (those they have frozen) have less quality. So If this one failure I don't know if I'm going to try again because the embryos have less quality and because I'm 43 years old. I don't have pictures of them, I don't ask for them.:happy:

lisvna
April 23rd, 2013, 06:02 AM
Oke great! So you don't know the grade of the embryo? Was it hatching?

miki9
April 23rd, 2013, 07:30 AM
Lisvna,

No I don't know nothing I didn't ask for that I thought if it had to go well then it would go and if it was not then it doesn't matter if I have more information or not. I don't know if you understand what I mean.

lisvna
April 23rd, 2013, 07:33 AM
Yes I understand. For me it was important to know the quality of the embryo so for the next time I know what's wrong. I hope there is no next time for you!!! :fingers:

miki9
April 23rd, 2013, 09:27 AM
Lisvna,

I do with and Egg donor so I try to think that my donor is a young and healthy woman (I don't know nothing about her, I prefer not to know)but I'm 43 years old so I don't know now what to think I have afraid to get my hopes up and then do not go well.
The Doctor in **** told me that the embryo have a good quality but I'm concient about my age.