PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected BFP!!! YAY!!!

Nachelle
February 26th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I got a BFP!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! So I had a miscarriage in Sept. It was twins. One was in my uterus and one was in my left fallopian tube. I miscarried the uterine naturally and I had to have an emergancy surgery to remove my left tube because I was bleeding into my abodmen.

So months of obsessing, swaying and trying to conceive I gave up and decided to take a break no opks, nothing. I was having long irregualar cycles so I didnt think I was going to conceive for awhile especially with one tube. So the month I stopped I got a BFP! I dint even think I was! No symptoms nothing! I just used my last digital preg test for the heck of it because I didnt think I could save it that lllong! So in bold letters it said PREGNANT! I was intotal shock! Stilll am! I took llike 6 more tests and all positive and getting darker! I go to the Dr. on Thursday So wish me luck ladies!!!!!!

mommymachine
February 26th, 2013, 06:03 PM
That's great news! Good luck and congrats!

Princess of Pink
February 26th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Massive congrats hon...fantastic news!!

Bimby
February 26th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Congratulations and good luck!!! :):)

Nahjah
February 26th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Congrats!

dloui128
February 26th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Awesome news, congratulations

6bluewant1pink
February 26th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Congrats!

inshaallahxx
February 26th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Congrats good luck!

WantingPink
February 26th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Congrats on your BFP!!

BZ88
February 26th, 2013, 11:16 PM
So so happy for you!

Nachelle
February 27th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Yay! Thanks ladies! I just hope everything is heallthy this time and of course fingers crossed for a girl. I really didnt do much swaying so if it is a boy I willl be just as happy. But a girll would be AWESOME! lol

6bluewant1pink
February 27th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Nachelle was any of the baby psychics right about the month you would get a BFP?

Nachelle
February 27th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Yes! Tania and Brooke both said girl in Feb. And cheri said Girl in NOv. which that could be true cause this bub is due at the end of October and Im always over due! Another one said Nov. but I would have to look. So lets hope these girl predictions are right!

The Anchor
February 27th, 2013, 12:57 PM
WOW! How cool is THAT? CONGRATS!

Nachelle
February 28th, 2013, 08:32 AM
very cool!!!! lol :)

meeks32
March 7th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Congrats, how amazing. How did you go at the doc? All healthy? Good luck, you deserve this bfp so much, hoping you get pink too. X

Nachelle
March 7th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Yep! I went last thursday and blood was good, they gave me a sono and I was 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat! :) So far so good! Now Im excited!

meeks32
March 7th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Oh that's such amazing news I'm so glad after loosing your tube that must feel amazing. I'm so sorry that happened to you originally, but glad you have a new baby to focus on and help you heal. Keep us posted!

Are you finding out gender when you get there?

Nachelle
March 7th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks so much! It def was a shock! Im not sure yet I keep going back and forth, one min I dint want to find out until birth and the next I want to find out right away. I think I might just have the tech put the gender in the an envelope and try to hold out as long as possible. If I can loll