PDA

View Full Version : 25,000 posts

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2013, 02:04 PM
...and it's time for a hiatus.

I'm going to have to stop replying to all of the swaying threads in favor of working more behind-the-scenes keeping things organized and writing new content. It just doesn't make any sense for me to continue when all of our time would be better served if I used the same time to write essays, finish the cookbooks, and keep things better organized so everyone can find the answers to their questions instead. I think it's better for me to try to do a few things well rather than everything badly.

I will continue to answer all questions posted in the Dream Members section and Custom Sway members' questions.

Thanks for your understanding and as always I appreciate any help on the site...you guys who reach out to offer support and help each other, are what make this site great!!!:kissy:

2lovelyboys
February 27th, 2013, 02:15 PM
You can only juggle so many balls before one falls! You do a fabulous job that is much appreciated! This site has provided me with invaluable advice, guidance, support and friendship along my journey! 25000 posts is very impressive :) :hugs:

retrolove1
February 27th, 2013, 03:13 PM
I was only thinking the other day when do you sleep?!

Xxxx

Princess of Pink
February 27th, 2013, 03:44 PM
You do a fantastic job hon!!!

auroara78
February 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM
I agree! We all love you Atomic!!

inshaallahxx
February 27th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Agree with all of these above. We understand and appreciate your hard work

The Anchor
February 27th, 2013, 05:29 PM
:agree: it's perfect logic!

dramabird
February 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM
You're awesome, Atomic. We appreciate you greatly!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 27th, 2013, 08:12 PM
I feel the same as all the other ladies. You are great. And the way you're going to do things will help women even more. Nobody can argue with that. Thanks so much for all you've done and continue to do. You and nbp are amazing and I value all of the info and advice you've given me. Love you Atomic!!!

Rainbow baby
February 28th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Not only do you answer all our wow's you have your own babies to look after! Your a fountain of knowledge and I agree maybe you will totally crack this swaying thing and PGD will be out of business!! :)

Tammy123
March 1st, 2013, 02:17 AM
Makes perfect sense. You're amazing and I'm sooo glad I found this site :)

Yuzu
March 3rd, 2013, 05:45 PM
I just love you, Atomic. And you deserve as much rest as possible! I'll miss seeing you everywhere; you are definitely at the heart of the site! Thank you for all you've done for all of us.:kissy:

Yuzu
March 3rd, 2013, 05:47 PM
Oh, and if you need any help just drop me a line. I know I don't talk much, but I've been here awhile and I know my way around a bit!:happy:

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2013, 10:39 AM
I ALWAYS need help!!! :) Seriously, I love how much the site has grown but I just have to admit to myself that it is not possible for me to keep up with everything (even tho I hate that I can't!!)

WantingPink
March 6th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I was just thinking the other day that I have no idea how you keep up on everyone's posts!! I feel like I am on here a lot and I was thinking you must live on here. I really appreciate all your had work and the articles you post and the research you have done. Thank you so much for making this a great and friendly place where ladies like myself can have hope of getting their desired gender!!

THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!