PDA

View Full Version : Sex drive and gender?

Navywife620
February 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM
So with both of my boys I had ZERO sex drive my DH was lucky to get it a few times during my pregnancies. This time it's a different story. I am ALWAYS wanting him. I am trying not to symptom obsess , but I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else says.

Wanting-a-girl
February 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM
With my boys I swear I was almost attached to DH lol tmi but it's true... I couldnt get enough! With this preg gender unknown I had sex maybe 4 times in the three months just now my sex drive is getting up :)

It's so hard not to obsess lol I have been sick like a dog this time and never sick once with the three boys so it def makes me wonder but I'm not reading too much into it...

How many weeks are you?

dloui128
February 27th, 2013, 06:42 PM
I wanted it at least 4 times a day when I was pregnant with DD2, and then I wanted nothing to do with sex when I had DD1 and DS

Navywife620
February 27th, 2013, 06:53 PM
With my boys I swear I was almost attached to DH lol tmi but it's true... I couldnt get enough! With this preg gender unknown I had sex maybe 4 times in the three months just now my sex drive is getting up :)

It's so hard not to obsess lol I have been sick like a dog this time and never sick once with the three boys so it def makes me wonder but I'm not reading too much into it...

How many weeks are you?

Yeah it is really hard not to read into it too much when you are noticing different things/symptoms. I am almost 6 weeks!

Cinss
February 27th, 2013, 09:06 PM
So with both of my boys I had ZERO sex drive my DH was lucky to get it a few times during my pregnancies. This time it's a different story. I am ALWAYS wanting him. I am trying not to symptom obsess , but I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else says.

I think i am totally opposite to you... When preggers with DD i hardly wanted it but would just do it to keep DP happy, and because it was my first preg, i was really concious of my body image and that made it hard for me to get in the mood.

This time pregnant with a boy i just cant get enough of my man, he even says no to me sometimes haha and the body image thing is gone, i love my pregnant belly :)

Wanting-a-girl
February 27th, 2013, 09:08 PM
I was told no a few time with ds3 lol:(

Navywife620
February 27th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Thats funny Well DH is enjoying this pregnancy so far :) same with me!

Pearl327
February 28th, 2013, 05:50 AM
For the first Tri both times I had zero drive. I had zero drive the whole way through with DD then at 25 weeks I had some spotting after DTD so it was off limits until DD was a month old. This time around I cannot get enough of DH and he is loving it.