PDA

View Full Version : First scan today - saw the heartbeat!

My Three Sons
February 28th, 2013, 06:34 PM
I'm 6w 6d today and had my first scan. I saw that beautiful heartbeat and everything is in the right spots. She confirmed I Od from the left, but so many of you said that didn't mean anything so.... I also asked the US Tech about Ramzi's Theory. She'd never heard of it before and wasn't too talkative. She said that it doesn't make sense anyway because it's rarely attached on the right or left, but may be anterior, posterior, etc. The images look like they'd be on my left though... I asked my doctor too and she was interested in it, but said she had never heard of it. She went back to the tech to see which side it was on and the tech said it'd be hard to tell because she moves the wand around, twists, etc... So I guess I'll just have to wait to my gender scan. :) Anywho, I was just happy to see that everything looks good, and that now we are in the <5% chance of mc. :)

atomic sagebrush
February 28th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Huge congrats!!!!!

Even tho i don't think it's a guarantee it's still good that it's the left ovary!! GL!!

My Three Sons
March 1st, 2013, 07:05 AM
Huge congrats!!!!!

Even tho i don't think it's a guarantee it's still good that it's the left ovary!! GL!!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Either way, I was just so relieved to see the heartbeat. Now I feel like I can relax a bit.