PDA

View Full Version : boyjoy s boy attempt, FX!

boyjoy
April 15th, 2011, 12:01 PM
:bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::big boy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigbo y::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy: :bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::big boy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigbo y::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy: :bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::big boy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigbo y::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy: :bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy:

NAME
Gender Resulted Girl
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? Natural

PH
CM pH Naturally 7,5 (after 6 weeks diet) with BSF 9.0
DH pH 9+
Baking soda douche No
Baking soda on finger on attempt or week before Yes Started 3 times a day, week before and more often on O day (6-7 times)
How did you use Pre-seed, and what was its PH? No
Egg whites used/type/pH No (tried but it came out both times) I didn t use instead cup.
Big O Yes, before, during and after..

MINERALS
Calcium No calcium intake. Stopped my daily milk, yogurt, cheese, icecream, berry mixed smoothie fish (in the limit with the fruits)
Magnesium No magnesium intake.
Potassium 4000mg/day (diet(potato, banana, dried apricot, dried dates, cantaloupe, tomato, V8...)
Sodium 6000 mg/day
DH minerals Pottassium, sodium with diet same as mine. ( i am the chief in the kitchen)

DIET
Dietary Changes Followed IG Diet and it was a big change for me and for DH. I used to eat almost zero salt, fat free, mostly vegetables, milk and milk product lover, cranberry juice was our favorite, no banana fan, DH was eating meat but not me.
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? I tried but unfortunately didn t. Thanks God i got my BFP.
DH caffeine consumption before BD day None,
DH caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD Yes, 1 cup of coffee no cream just with stevia.
I have been on diet strictly for 6 weeks, but for 3 months no dairy and no magnesium.

HORMONES
Drinks -
Supplements L-arginine 1 a day

SUPPLEMENTS
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) No
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets Mucinex tablet 600 mg. 1 a day
Alka Seltzer Gold No
Green Tea 2-3 cups a day with stevia
Fertile-CM No
False Unicorn No
E Yes, but not regularly
Fish Oil No
Folic Acid Yes 5x400 mcg a day
Flaxseed Oil No
Alfalfa No
Drinks Lemon Water with stevia, V8, bsd
Others B12, Zinc, L-Arginine, antibiotic
DH supps B-12, Zinc, Vit E, L-Arginine, Folic acid, Mucinex

TIMING
Length of DH abstinance 6 days abst, DTD and 54 hours later DTD again (O was late)
BD on O No and Yes
How close to O 5-8
BD how often Twice (again O was late)
Charting O with Temp No
Charting O with OPK Yes
Fertility monitor used/type No
suspected O date 2/17/2011 cd15

IONS
Oed in what moon phase Full Moon
Changed ions in other ways? A/C, cell phone, gold bracelet, laptop

OTHER
How many kids do you have? 2
What gender(s)? Girls
# of months TTC 1
Your Age 29
BD position Rear entry
EWCM present/how much? Fair
DH undies type Boxers
Did you use instead cups/how long? No, because it stuck up there when i try it.
DH cold bath/ shower or ice Cold water to goodies.
OWT - anything under bed? No

COMMENTS

I don t feel good about my sway because of the Oing 2,5 days late. But since timing is the least important factor and the only thing to do is praying right now, i am trying to focus on the moment that i hold my baby boy!

PS: Moon sign gender says boy, biorythm says boy, chinese says boy, russian says boy, Let s see what God said!
:bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::big boy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigbo y::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy: :bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::big boy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigbo y::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy: :bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::big boy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigbo y::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy: :bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::b igboy:

begonia
April 15th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Looks like a great sway, Boyjoy!!! FX you have a little baby boy in there :-)

boyjoy
April 15th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Thank you Begonia!

3Pink1Blue
April 15th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Looks great:luck:

My Fabulous Children
April 15th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Looks good! I hope you get your boy, good luck.

Flava
April 15th, 2011, 02:15 PM
http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2039/2039752penfvp3wkz.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

TTC5
April 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
That sounds like a fantastic sway!!

boyjoy
April 16th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Thank you girls, I have my first U/S 13 days later. Hope i can get a clear boy nub shot :D ll be 12 plus 1. :)

TTC5
April 16th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Look forward to hearing about your scan!

TTC5
May 26th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Any news yet??

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 01:25 PM
Hope things are going well for you!!

My Fabulous Children
June 4th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Hey hun, Any news?

boyjoy
June 27th, 2011, 02:48 PM
It is a girl ladies. We are adding another girl to our family.

begonia
June 27th, 2011, 03:06 PM
FX you get that baby boy in 2013 Boyjoy! Stick around here and keep us all posted!

begonia
June 27th, 2011, 03:07 PM
And I know I said it on our other thread, but congrats again on having a healthy baby girl :-)

LolaInLove
June 27th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Aw, congrats! I hope you are doing ok. Enjoy her!!!

Zivic-Bubac
June 27th, 2011, 04:42 PM
One of the greatest sways ever, your baby girl was meant to be :luck:
Little fighter, she beat all the odds :HH: Congrats again on your precious baby!!! :HH:

FX next one is a little brother for your princesses! :luck::xy::luck:

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
Congrats on your baby girl, wishing you the very best.

skrimpy
July 2nd, 2011, 03:10 PM
Congrats on another sweet girl - I am sure loving mine. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy <3

TTC5
July 2nd, 2011, 06:45 PM
Congrats on a little girl xx

boyjoy
July 20th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Thank you all girls, three months later she ll be here! time flies faster than we think...

boyjoy
March 26th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Hey girls,
She is here and 4 months old :) I feel like she is the best thing ever happened to me. I am not overstating, i even feel like words are not enough to express my feelings for her. i remember that i felt the same way with my other babies. I don t know why i did bother to sway :) No offense, anyone. Just wanted to update. No GD at all. My baby boy desire is staying in deep down but i am done with swaying. (no offense again :))

I didn t reach to the my gender goal but at least i did reach to my weight goal. i just gained 15 pounds :D
I read a lot but no time to write right now. i ll be back later.

Wishing best to all..

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2012, 12:49 PM
Good luck and I'm glad she is here safe and sound!!

Zivic-Bubac
April 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Boyjoy it,s so great to hear from you again!!!! :happy:
Congratulations on your baby girl :HH: I'm pregnant with another girl and I don't feel OK with that fact :worry: You give me hope that once she's here, I'll fall in love with her, Begonia and nuthin told me the same, I do hope they're right, no baby deserves what I feel right now.

BTW, I'm seriously thinking to try once again, so maybe I'll see you around during 2013! :happy:

TTC5
April 8th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Fantastic to hear from you!!!!! Glad all is going well :D