PDA

View Full Version : March 2ww

Angelone
March 2nd, 2013, 02:20 PM
Eeeekkkkkkkk seems in now in the March 2ww hers hoping for a BFP this month xx

bythestream
March 2nd, 2013, 03:57 PM
Im 10dpo today. I think I might be pregnant but this is my 7th cycle so maybe just wishful thinking.

Angelone
March 3rd, 2013, 04:36 AM
Aww I really hope u are this is only our second month trying g I'm on day 15 and 3dpo so I'm hoping it's gonna happen this month x

Am3a
March 5th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Hi girls, I'm in my 2ww as well. Only a few days in - fingers crossed for bfp and some pink! 💗

Apart from a very healthy and happy baby, what are you hoping for?

bythestream
March 5th, 2013, 03:24 AM
I forgot to let you ladies know, I got a good BFP yesterday at 11dpo! So excited after 7 cycles ttc. Trying not to get my hopes up too much after an early miscarriage last August. But my line was as strong at 11dpo as my one at 14dpo last time so here's hoping for a sticky bean.

Angelone
March 5th, 2013, 08:00 AM
That's brill news n bfp especially after 7months trying woo hoo :)
I'm only a few days in too hopefully they go quickly till we can both test and hopefully get a BFP xox

Rabbit0809
March 5th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Hi girls ;)
Was in feb 2ww, was 100 percent sure I was preggo,sadly BFN and AF showed up,and now am on cd 4.
Continuing with sway,but am really scared coz I am taking antibiotics due to a sinus infection. I know antibiotics sway blue so I dunno if I should skip this cycle,what do u girls think?

black&gold
March 5th, 2013, 01:19 PM
RABBIT: From what Atomic says, it's never one thing that will make it or break it. If you're doing most things that sway girl, and are also taking antibiotics (which are needed because you're sick!) you won't just get a boy because of the drugs. I'd keep going for it - but I'm also on cycle 3 and pretty sure I'm getting a BFN so I'd never be able to skip a cycle. If you won't forgive yourself and always blame the antib's if you do get a BFP and it ends up being a boy.. then I guess you should skip.

Currently on 6-7dpo but I have a short luteal phase (9-10days) that I recently discovered so until I get referred to a dr. it will likely be another BFN... I think I'm trying Soy Isoflavones next cycle. Anyone have experience with that? Supposed to be natures clomid...

Rabbit0809
March 5th, 2013, 02:34 PM
MSblakely,r u swaying pink or blue? Coz I was taking vitex as part of my sway and it lengthens ur luteal phase pretty darn well, but the drawback,IF u want baby boy,that vitex sways pink.

As for me, I dont think Im gonna skip,Im just gonna continue with what was planned and sway,a BfP is a blessing,whether pink or blue :)
Crossing everything crossable for us all.

The Anchor
March 5th, 2013, 02:36 PM
RABBIT: From what Atomic says, it's never one thing that will make it or break it. If you're doing most things that sway girl, and are also taking antibiotics (which are needed because you're sick!) you won't just get a boy because of the drugs. I'd keep going for it - but I'm also on cycle 3 and pretty sure I'm getting a BFN so I'd never be able to skip a cycle. If you won't forgive yourself and always blame the antib's if you do get a BFP and it ends up being a boy.. then I guess you should skip.

Currently on 6-7dpo but I have a short luteal phase (9-10days) that I recently discovered so until I get referred to a dr. it will likely be another BFN... I think I'm trying Soy Isoflavones next cycle. Anyone have experience with that? Supposed to be natures clomid...

I would highly advise to stay away from the soy iso's if your cycle is already a little wonky. I went from having a pretty decent regular cycle to all over the place, my chart was unreadable. And the 2ww was just horrific because I had ridiculous pg symptoms. The soy has side effects similar to Clomid...

onthepond
March 5th, 2013, 03:21 PM
I thought antibioitics swayed pink? They sway blue?

black&gold
March 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
I would highly advise to stay away from the soy iso's if your cycle is already a little wonky. I went from having a pretty decent regular cycle to all over the place, my chart was unreadable. And the 2ww was just horrific because I had ridiculous pg symptoms. The soy has side effects similar to Clomid...

Oh boy, I don't want to hear this stuff! I thought I had my mind set on Soy this coming cycle and now I'm clueless again lol! I'm not really swaying anymore. I just want my best show at a BFP regardless of gender. I'm underweight as it is already so the LE diet had stop. I was thinking of soy because of how similar it is to clomid and how I need a longer LP. I have a 29-31 day cycle and I O on cd 19-21 (with both my boys I o'd right on day 14). I was also considering vitex but heard lots of bad things about it messing up cycles too... ah, now I don't know what to do!!

Butterfly Spirit
March 5th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Oh boy, I don't want to hear this stuff! I thought I had my mind set on Soy this coming cycle and now I'm clueless again lol! I'm not really swaying anymore. I just want my best show at a BFP regardless of gender. I'm underweight as it is already so the LE diet had stop. I was thinking of soy because of how similar it is to clomid and how I need a longer LP. I have a 29-31 day cycle and I O on cd 19-21 (with both my boys I o'd right on day 14). I was also considering vitex but heard lots of bad things about it messing up cycles too... ah, now I don't know what to do!!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but Vitex took me out of the norm for my cycle and put me in total girl territory! After Oing around day 23 in my cycle for many months.. It moved me up to like day 14!
I took it because I had been breastfeeding for a long time and not getting pregnant. It worked on the very first cycle. I did have a M/C due to thyroid issues, but I conceived my rainbow baby the very next month with Vitex as well. It didn't mess my cycle up, it made it possible for pink.

And I've known more people to get a boy with taking soy.

black&gold
March 5th, 2013, 08:36 PM
I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but Vitex took me out of the norm for my cycle and put me in total girl territory! After Oing around day 23 in my cycle for many months.. It moved me up to like day 14!
I took it because I had been breastfeeding for a long time and not getting pregnant. It worked on the very first cycle. I did have a M/C due to thyroid issues, but I conceived my rainbow baby the very next month with Vitex as well. It didn't mess my cycle up, it made it possible for pink.

And I've known more people to get a boy with taking soy.

Not at all! Any advice is super helpful! How much vitex did you take? and what day did you stop taking it to get O so early? I'm so confused as to why I'm O'ing late now after normal cycles my entire life. For all I know I've been O'ing late since I stopped BF'ing 9 months ago and only realized it when I started charting. I just know it's going to be very hard to get a BFP O'ing that late with a 9 day LP. It's like my body moved O later and didn't adjust my LP accordingly. So frustrating. Anyways, I'm interested in trying anything that might help so I'd be curious to hear how you used it! Congrats on your little girl.. she's ADORABLE!

Angelone
March 8th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Hey there girls... Well I'm on day 20 8dpo and iv just taken a first response and it's negative do u think it's still too early to test :( xx

Am3a
March 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Hey there girls... Well I'm on day 20 8dpo and iv just taken a first response and it's negative do u think it's still too early to test :( xx

Daziedazie I'm 7dpo and took a pt this morning too... Negative! :-( But I think it's waaaay too early for both of us... Try again on Monday. :-))

Angelone
March 8th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Am3a I dint no if I can wait at long it's so ridiculous isn't it lol... I'm going from my positive opk as ovulation day so maybe I'm not that many days past ovulation the iykwim... I swear all this waiting kills me I'm sooooooo impatient lol xox

zebaniee
March 9th, 2013, 02:05 AM
I am 5dpo and desperate to test as well. I am feeling good about my sway this month, hopefully it is a sticky one!

Angelone
March 9th, 2013, 03:24 AM
I no the waiting is awful I wish I was alot mote patient... I did another frer this morning 10dpo and BFN :( I hav been having a lot of cm the last few days which isn't normal for me at this stage so I was hoping it cud b a sign of oregnancy or just wishful thinking x

Angelone
March 9th, 2013, 09:59 AM
That should actually hav said 9 dpo x

Rabbit0809
March 10th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Hi ladies,u r still testing waaay tooo early,give urself some time( that coming from a poas addict) lol, trust me on this,or ud go crazy,I usually start testing at 1 dpo,am crazy like that,lol,I know, and I become a terrible person to live with.

As for me, I just had a pos opk on cd 9, looks I might be ovulating a day or two early,hmmm,cant wait for hubby to come back from work and for kiddos to go to sleep,lol.

Angelone
March 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM
That makes me feel better I'm a poasible addict for goodness sake but managed to hold out till lik 6dpo I used a clearblue one today and thought I saw a faint line but nope :( I suppose it is early but I keep thinking if I was there was any hormone there it wud show :( xx

Angelone
March 10th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Ment to attach that not a thing :(

Rabbit0809
March 10th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Fingers crossed for u dazie xoxo

Angelone
March 10th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Thanx rabbit I kinda feel I'm out tho its such a nitemare lol xx

Am3a
March 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Negative here, too, Dazie. :-( no sign of AF though so still feeling positive. Xx

Angelone
March 11th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Am3a I suppose we need to stay positive til af shows up :( its quite hard tho isn't it... I think it's because we're testing so early that we think we're out I'd never hav tested this early before x

Angelone
March 11th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Ok so this morning 11dpo I took this pound shop test am I going mad or is there a line xx

black&gold
March 11th, 2013, 09:40 AM
I can't see anything, but you're still only 11DPO - it's not over until AF shows :)

2lovelyboys
March 11th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Angelone
March 11th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I knew it was my eyes playing g tricks did frer when I saw hat line and nothing!! I keep thinking that's me out i really need to stop obsessing x

black&gold
March 11th, 2013, 02:03 PM
I always get frustrated with the tests because sometimes evap lines actually look like a line! Anyways.. I gave up testing until after AF is due because it always is more frustrating then just seeing AF show up one day while using the washroom - for me at least!

iwonder
March 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Hi ladies, I am only 6dpo but yesterday I had pinching/cramping on my right side and woke up to pink-tinged cm and a the tiniest dot of red. Could it be IB already? I didn't have IB with my boys, but I did have similar symptoms otherwise like vivid dreams, bloatedness, gas (lovely stuff, huh ;)) and my nipples are so sore I have been feeling like my 14 month old son is biting me while nursing, but he clearly isn't. I yelp in pain and startle him. :( Poor guy.

BUT, I feel like my other symptoms can be attributed to the small dose of progesterone cream I am using (I had low P in the past and a chemical pregnancy so I am using it to fortify the lining and then doc will decide if I should take Prometrium if I get a BFP).

I don't think the implantation pain and spotting would be from prog cream though...so I am hopeful. I had a dream last night where I just saw a big fabric square radiating pink. Soooo weird...I used to have dreams in early preg about actual babies and their gender (I knew both my kids were boys early on) but not a random pink scrap of fabric. lol so I don't know what to think...

Hope everyone is feeling OK while we wait!

iwonder
March 11th, 2013, 02:44 PM
dazie I am hopeful for you!! I know the wait is sooo hard!!

iwonder
March 11th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Yay, so happy for you bythe******!!

amk2013
March 12th, 2013, 10:00 AM
11 dpo and BFN :( I took a $ store test yesterday and there was a very faint pink line, but it was after the time limit to read it... so it must have been an evap line, becuase today, nothing... :( temp still up at 11dpo, but I'm not too hopeful. I should have seen at least something, right? I got a BFP with my last son at 10dpo.

Angelone
March 12th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Hey girls amk I was the same the other day when I saw a line.. I did another pound land test this morning and it was Neg and sort for this but at 12dpo today iv brown discharge.... So I think I kite b out :( xx

Rabbit0809
March 12th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Remember ladies,it aont over till AF shows up,a friend of mine never got a bfp on a pregnancy test,no matter what brand she used,even untill 14 days after AF didnt show up,and she delivered a healthy baby boy 3 weeks ago :)

As for me, I finished my attempts already,we had 2, and am ovulating today,so that gives us 2-3 days cutoff,with the 2 day cutoff being a pos opk.
We did abstain with compressed FR,with dh releasing,and then using the second batch for insemination,but our major problem was,that DH couldnt finish,we had such a hard time ,he was tired from all the abstain and then FR,poor man,lol,thing is,DH could only finish if we BD Doggy style :( so both attempts were doggy style sadly,that was my only chance for a pregnancy attempt,if I didnt agree on doggy style,I wouldnt have had any chance this month.

Keeping my fingers crossed,I took zyrtec,and did a J&D after propping hips up for 5 min ( atomic told me I better do it coz after abstain and compressed FR the spermies will be really low).
I am freaking out,as much as Im dying to get a BfP and be preggo,Im terrified I screwed up my sway. last month was a perfect sway and bd attempt,but sadly it wasnt our month, lets see what this month will bring.
Im a couple hours away from being 1 dpo, soooooo freakin excited..............thud
Im going to faint from excitement,lol
This time I promised myself I wont start testing early,Ill wait till 10 dpo at least,last month started testing really really really early.

The Anchor
March 12th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Hey ladies - BZ88 got a BFN at 14DPO and a BFP at 18DPO...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27140-help-took-si-temps-still-high-but-neg-hpt-no-af.html#post367468

Don't give up hope yet :)

amk2013
March 12th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Hey ladies - BZ88 got a BFN at 14DPO and a BFP at 18DPO...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27140-help-took-si-temps-still-high-but-neg-hpt-no-af.html#post367468

Don't give up hope yet :)

Yay! Thanks for still giving me hope :) It's weird, I have NO signs of AF coming yet.. usually I have at least mild cramping 2-3 days before hand. Nothing since CD 8 (about 3 or so days ago) had dull achy for about an hour or two.. I was hoping it was implantation, but would have figured I'd have BFP by now. Usually I have AF by CD 10 as well, so I'd say I'm "late", but I know the clomid is suppose to lengthen the luteal phase, so pregnant or not I would expect AF a little later than usual. Fingers crossed!
Good luck to you, too Rabbit! D It sounds like you had a very good sway... I wouldn't worry about positioning as a factor with everything else you did! And you have to give yourself at least a little chance of getting pregnant, right? ;)

iwonder
March 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Good luck, Rabbit and amk!

pooh_ob
March 12th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Yes good luck ladies! We are dtd in attempt but no + opk yet. I'm CD 14. Looks like it will be even later than last month. Hate to keep dtd every night expecting ov. Swaying boy. So nervous.

sunnygirl
March 12th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Hi girls. I've been on another 2WW thread, but I thought that i'd pop over here too. Today I am 12 dpo. Had another bfn today. Have had lots of nausea and cramping the last week. af arrives on the 17th, so feeling a little teary and blue. My heart goes out for all those girls who've been doing this for many cycles. It does your head in!!!

mommymachine
March 12th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Joining you...4DPO today, although its 9:41pm so almost 5DPO! Got really crampy today, wonder if that means anything. Good luck to all testers!

Rabbit0809
March 13th, 2013, 01:23 AM
1dpo, wooohooo, cant wait for this 2ww to end.

Rabbit0809
March 13th, 2013, 04:27 AM
I promised myself Iwont test early,coz last month it was sooooo disappointing seeing more than 10 BFNs, thats how much I tested,ugh....
But it seems this 2ww is going to be even harder than the last one,Seriously the anticipation is killing me,I really should get busy and try not to think much

Angelone
March 13th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Ohhhh it's such a nitemare to wait girls isn't it... I'd a BFN yesterday wi some brown discharge at 12dpo I thought for sure that was af starting but nothing yet and BFN again on test cud implantation b that late xx

Rabbit0809
March 13th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Daziedazie,implantation can def be that late,and if u google it,u will find that implantation happens between cd 6 and cd 12 ;)
Good luck girl,it aint over till AF shows up xoxo

mommymachine
March 13th, 2013, 01:04 PM
5DPO and I'm not feeling pregnant at all. I know it's early but I'm starting to doubt. No breast tenderness, no hunger, no anything just some cramping. But you never know:) if I don't conceive this month I'm skipping next moth as I'd be due at Christmas!!!

amk2013
March 13th, 2013, 06:30 PM
good luck to all you ladies! hang in there! I'm 12dpo today, and didn't test again since temp dropped this morning to cover line ... been waiting for AF all day :( bummed. won't be trying the next couple months, so i was really hoping this was it. if my period comes today, that's only an 11 day luteal phase. i was hoping the clomid would lengthen it more than one or two days.

Angelone
March 13th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Aww amk I'm sorry o hear that it's just so disappointing isn't it... I think this next month if my period wud hurry up and come I'm not gonna think about ttc I'm just gonna see what happens it's stressing me out all this testing :( xx

amk2013
March 13th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Aww amk I'm sorry o hear that it's just so disappointing isn't it... I think this next month if my period wud hurry up and come I'm not gonna think about ttc I'm just gonna see what happens it's stressing me out all this testing :( xx

yeah, me too! the whole thing was just stressful... it doesn't seem like it should be like that. :(

Angelone
March 13th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Yea iv had three babies already and never was as bad wi poas and checking dpo or even ovulation it just happened and I wud live to get bac to that lol just relaxing and getting preg lol x

Am3a
March 13th, 2013, 09:53 PM
And.... I'm out!
Feeling EXTREMELY positive about this new cycle! Plus, I've always wanted to have a little Sagittarian in the family - they're so much fun! Good luck girls! xx

amk2013
March 14th, 2013, 04:26 PM
I'm out too! AF today... :( wahhhh! GL to all you waiting still this month :)

mommymachine
March 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM
To you ladies that are out, did you feel cramping during the two week wait? I am 6DPO and still have mild cramping but NO other symptoms and I would for sure think I'm not pregnant if it wasn't for this lingering cramping.

Thorz300
March 14th, 2013, 04:44 PM
To you ladies that are out, did you feel cramping during the two week wait? I am 6DPO and still have mild cramping but NO other symptoms and I would for sure think I'm not pregnant if it wasn't for this lingering cramping.
The month I got my BFP I had NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL except AF like cramps on 5-6dpo then I got my BFP AT 8dpo so good luck!

Angelone
March 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I really wise af wud come now I'm cb26 bfn today again brown discharge two days again and still no period I swear just come already let me gwt going in this month's attempt lol x

iwonder
March 14th, 2013, 08:42 PM
I am 9DPO...BFN today. I am having symptoms but it could definitely be the prog cream. Just finished three days of spotting. I feel pg but IDK... :fx: for everyone still waiting and good luck to all who are starting fresh again this month!! Good month for Christmas babies! :LotsofLove:

zebaniee
March 15th, 2013, 08:04 AM
I am 11dpo and a bfn. Will try again tomorrow with fmu. Feeling a little disappointed as I was sure this was my month!

Angelone
March 15th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I'm out girls af showed ur ugly face today looks lik I mite get a wee Christmas baby if it goes according to plan this cycle lol good luck girls still waiting for a BFP xx

mommymachine
March 15th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Sorry to hear that:(

I'm not encouraged. 7DPO today and bfn. I always get implantation spotting around now with my kids and nothing so far...

Rabbit0809
March 15th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Sad to hear u r out ladies,its really sooooo disheartening,crossing my fingers for ur christmas babies ;)
Im 3dpo today,no symptoms yet,other than sinus pain and pressure, 2WW plz be over and render me my BFP

Am3a
March 15th, 2013, 10:56 AM
How do we start an April 2ww or a December Babies thread?

Rabbit0809
March 15th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Am3a,u choose the section u want to start the thread in,in this case its the 2ww gathering place,click on start a new thread,name it as u wish,and voila ;)

I was perfectly fine all day,but now,its 21:45 here by the way,I feel horrible.
I feel shaky,my hands and feet r shaky,my tummy feels ill,fast heartbeat,just the weakness u feel before u r actually gonna throw up,ugh,I feel weird.

Am3a
March 15th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks Rabbit. I'm on my phone so it seems I can only reply to posts - ill have a go though - thank you!

Sounds like you're getting the flu!!! Rest up hon, and get to a doctor if it's not seeming right. Good luck with your 2ww!

Fl-Mom-x3boys
March 15th, 2013, 09:33 PM
I am 8 dpo today and I have had cramping and brown mucousy/ reddish spotting when using the bathroom today. Not sure what to think. First time having these symptoms.

mommymachine
March 15th, 2013, 09:54 PM
That sounds like implantation spotting to me!!! I usually get it!!! Haven't yet though.

Fl-Mom-x3boys
March 15th, 2013, 10:11 PM
I hope and pray it is implantation bleeding. We have been trying off and on for 18months and I am so hoping that this is finally it. I'm scared that my period is just coming super early.

zebaniee
March 15th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Well negative test at 12dpo using first morning urine so I am guessing I am out this month. Ah well, I just need to get geared up for next month. I have started taking box fit classes which I am hoping will help with my boy sway.

Rabbit0809
March 16th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Ladies,when do u think one should typically start having pregnancy symptoms?
Which dpo I mean, i would guess after 6 dpo not earlier right,to allow for implantation.
I personally never got symptoms before getting a bfp with my dd,they started around 2 weeks after my bfp,while with my ds, I got bfp at 8dpo but never got any preg symptoms with him for the full 9 months,I never felt preggo,just had a belly lol
And this 2ww is simply killing the hell out of me,I wantsymptoms,I want implantation bleeding,I want some sort of sign,plz God,just a small sign......sigh....

pooh_ob
March 16th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Yep here we are again rabbit! I'm 2 dpo today so....:fx:

Fl-Mom-x3boys
March 16th, 2013, 12:28 PM
still bleeding this morning when I pee. I don't understand. This is way too early for my period to start. It's not due until Friday.

amk2013
March 16th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Ladies,when do u think one should typically start having pregnancy symptoms?
Which dpo I mean, i would guess after 6 dpo not earlier right,to allow for implantation.
I personally never got symptoms before getting a bfp with my dd,they started around 2 weeks after my bfp,while with my ds, I got bfp at 8dpo but never got any preg symptoms with him for the full 9 months,I never felt preggo,just had a belly lol
And this 2ww is simply killing the hell out of me,I wantsymptoms,I want implantation bleeding,I want some sort of sign,plz God,just a small sign......sigh....

I know some ppl say they "know" they are pregnant before they get a BFP, and I truely believe they probably do. However, the Hcg causes the pregnancy symptoms, which generally isn't high enough until 5-6 weeks of pregnancy to cause symptoms other than the normal AF symptoms, which can be the same during pregnancy. Hard not to look for signs so so early, but signs of pregnancy at 10, 11, 12 etc DPO are going to be basically the same as AF, so it can get confusing AND frustrating to go by that. Good luck - hoping this is your month!!

Rabbit0809
March 17th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Thx ladies,and fingers crossed for u all,I hope the March thread will have some more positives.
I am planning to test on March 21st,my dad passed away 6 yrs ago on March 21st,and its a terribly sad day for me,Im a walking zombie usually, and Id love it if I got a BfP on this date,it would maybe,just maybe,make it alot more easier to deal with.
I really dont think I could hold on this long though,Im 5dpo today,and seriously am struggling not to test this instant.
Anyone else planning to test on March 21st?

Rabbit0809
March 17th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Seriously,I have searched all over the internet,and really,its sooooo useless testing earlier than at least 8dpo,so hopefully,God willing,I have gathered up my guts,and am holding off till 9dpo on 21st March,really praying harder than ever,I have never NEEDED,DESIRED,LONGED,AND PRAYED FOR a pregnancy sooooo bad.
With my princess Dd, got preggo 2nd attempt
With my angel (chemical) got preggo 1st attempt
With my prince Ds got preggo 1st attempt
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::celebra te:

pooh_ob
March 17th, 2013, 05:59 AM
oh good rabbit, I don't feel so silly wanting desperately for this to work in the second cycle lol; cuz like you I have never taken more than 2 cycles to get pregnant for my 5 other prenancies. And timing is everything right now!

vanasse2002
March 18th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I am 8DPO today and got a BFN this morning...I knew I shouldn't have tested. I've never gotten a BFP before 10DPO...I'll test again Wednesday! I've been having some cramping the past couple of days which I never get and today I have some slight sharp pains on the lower left side...could this be implanting? And if so, what does the left side mean in terms of gender????

mommymachine
March 18th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Got a BFP this morning. Hope it sticks!

pooh_ob
March 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Mommymachine! Congrats! praying for sticky bean for you!!!

Emily
March 18th, 2013, 01:59 PM
still bleeding this morning when I pee. I don't understand. This is way too early for my period to start. It's not due until Friday.

Could it be implantation bleeding? Are youbatbleast 6 days past O? Exciting ...

BabyGirl2013
March 18th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Hi ladies, Just now chiming in. I've been (silently) in the 2ww. I was active on the Jan 2ww and Feb 2ww boards with a BFN each time. This month I decided to stop obsessing, Googling and even stayed away from the boards here for the most part. I felt I was stressing myself out!

Anyway, I got my BFP two days ago!!! I thought I was out yet again. I started testing at 8 dpo and each stark white negative from then through 11 dpo was depressing. I started gearing up for next month, but decided to take one more on 12 dpo and there it was...those two beautiful lines! I was shocked because I got my BFP with DS1 at 9dpo and DS2 at 10 dpo...so after the negative I saw on 11 dpo I figured it was over. Must have implanted a little later this time around. So those of you testing early...there is hope!

Still in disbelief...and still POAS like a crazy person. The line keeps getting darker though. I just love to see those pink lines :)

Lots of luck to those of you still in the wait!

BabyGirl2013
March 18th, 2013, 10:09 PM

I had some blood when I pee'd a couple months ago and it ended up being a UTI (very common when you're TTC). Can you tell where the blood is coming from (vagina vs. urethra)?

aftmjt
March 19th, 2013, 03:13 AM
Anyone else planning to test on March 21st?

I'm the same as you rabbit dpo 7 today, I couldn't resist and tested yesterday dpo 6 BFN, but today I feel a little sick and stomach ache. Trying not to test today don't want disappointment again.

aftmjt
March 19th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Couldn't resist just tested again another BFN :sad:

Rabbit0809
March 19th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Ugh broke in and tested today BFN at 7dpo,I feel super silly and stupid,why on earth did I even test.....sigh

Rabbit0809
March 19th, 2013, 08:11 AM
I really beg to get my bfp this month,coz to be honest,I messed up my LE diet pretty bad,I couldnt help it,was soooo thin,soooo sick,immunity soooo low,My body was just dying for normal food,and I think that if I dont get my bfp this cycle I couldnt have continued with swaying if I didnt cheat,coz my weight would have just plummeted even more during the month.Fingers crossed:fx:

Emily
March 19th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Ugh broke in and tested today BFN at 7dpo,I feel super silly and stupid,why on earth did I even test.....sigh

If those little sticks are in your house you will use them! We all do it, it isn't stupid it is human nature!!!! Fingers crossed that one of those sticks surprises you soon:)

pooh_ob
March 19th, 2013, 11:07 AM
AW Emily! Thk you for reminding some of us that we aren't all that weird or crazy lol!!!

Emily
March 19th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Do you remember that episode of friends where Monica couldnt poas because chandler had peed on her last few to check if he was ovulating!!!!!!? They a addictive, they should give them out instead of nicotine patches:)

Rabbit0809
March 19th, 2013, 12:26 PM
OMG,u know what,I took another look at that test,and I saw a really really faint pink line,but it is there,made sure it was not my eyes seeing things,but I dont have a high resolution camera to take pic,could that be the beginning of smthg?
Or should I disregard this?it wasnt even FmU,it was at 5:30 pm my time here in dubai,
Oh GOD,cant wait to test tomorrow 8dpo with FMU,if it was a beg of bfp,ghen tomorrow should be stronger,Im shaking with excitement,but terribly worried Id be disappointed ,keeping positive thoughts though
Send me sticky sticky healthy pinky bean dust ladies,i seriously need some,and cross some fingers and toes for me plz,dont forget ur bra straps as well ;)

vanasse2002
March 19th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hey, ladies...I have a quick question about implantation bleeding. I just went to the restroom and when I wiped there was EWCM that was ever so slightly tinted pink...it was so light that I barely even notice it and had to look twice. Could this be implantation bleeding? I am 8-9DPO. Thanks for any responses!

mommymachine
March 19th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Yes that could be implantation bleeding:)

pooh_ob
March 19th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Oh...my...gosh rabbit!!! Uuuuuuuu I cannot WAIT to get your update! :fx: I have 3 pinks so I can share! Good luck!!!

thehappypixi
March 19th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Hi all think I'm 1 DPO today, really wasn't planning to be, it was supposed to be next month, think I properly ballsed up my girl sway :'(
Drunken tom foolery on Saturday night, O'd yesterday I think. We both did diet and supps so have that on our side, but timing wise not good, plus never got to use all the fanny goo and anti histamines (all though I did try them all after just incase!)
So, here's to obsessing for 10 days and trying desperately to at least keep my glucose levels super low.
I really don't want 24th of December as a due date!!! That's just child cruelty, surely?! (Joking really, sorry if that's your birthday!!)

pooh_ob
March 19th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Breast tenderness. But I'm only 5 dpo so I think I may be out this month. I had this last month and got my hopes up only to find it's really just PMS or part of my cycle or whatever. *sigh* I hate 2WW!

ltester
March 20th, 2013, 05:18 AM
This is my 3rd time here--I am actually 11 dpo but trying hard not to obsess over it this time. I keep fluctuating between being sure that it is and sure that it isn't, and have tried to be faithful at temping. Alas, does anyone ever get consistent sleep throughout an entire month when they have kids already? :) My temp dropped slightly below my coverline this morning, but I am up 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual. My breasts are tender (and haven't been at all the last two months) and I have some creamy cm, also something new. I am so tired of getting bfns, I don't even want to test, but I am also ever the optimist, and think this might be the month. Any thoughts out there?

Emily
March 20th, 2013, 05:31 AM
That all sounds promising to me - but then I interpret anything different as being a signLOL. I have convinced myself at 4 DPO that I am PG purely because my tummy feels a bit strange which is crazy and probably just a pulled muscle from scooting. Having hope is what keeps us going - as long as we stick to diet in case we are wrong.

aftmjt
March 20th, 2013, 06:00 AM
OMG I tested this morning dpo8 is it my eyes or is this a faint little pink line please let me know what you think

fish2012
March 20th, 2013, 06:06 AM
if i tip the screen i can see it LOL!

how exciting test again tomorrow and keep us posted - small hopeful congrats x

Emily
March 20th, 2013, 06:15 AM
I don't even need to tip the screen:) congrats.

aftmjt
March 20th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Thanks so excited hope this is blue :fx:

Angelone
March 20th, 2013, 06:41 AM
congrats aftmjt thats fab news looks lik a bfp to me xox

aftmjt
March 20th, 2013, 08:15 AM
OMG I tested this morning dpo8 is it my eyes or is this a faint little pink line please let me know what you think

I don't understand I was so excited I have since tested 2more times once with a clear blue and once with a cheapy both of those were negative do you think the first could be wrong, I'm so confused and sad if I'm not

pooh_ob
March 20th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Test again tomorrow. May be a more sensitive test. Did you use the same urine sample for all tests or pee again? I would test again tomorrow. But it sure looked positive to me! Good luck!

aftmjt
March 20th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Test again tomorrow. May be a more sensitive test. Did you use the same urine sample for all tests or pee again? I would test again tomorrow. But it sure looked positive to me! Good luck!

I used different samples within about hr of each other oh I do hope the first one is correct :fx:thanks for the advise

Emily
March 20th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Yes, test again. I am pretty sure that a false negative is more common than a false positive. A negative could be due to a less sensitive test or dilute urine but a positive can only be because of the presence of the pg hormone. Correct me if I am wrong someone.

black&gold
March 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM
It looks like it could be an evap line. I really don't trust the cheapies to gives accurate results. I had the same thing happen 2 months ago. There was definitely a line, but I tried a more expensive one and it was negative. Test again and if it's another positive then I'd take it as that!! Good Luck!

mrsflowers33
March 20th, 2013, 01:01 PM
BFN today but I'm only 8dpo... maybe in a few days...

vanasse2002
March 20th, 2013, 02:06 PM
It's normal to get negatives later in the day testing that early...especially since the first line was really faint. Use tomorrow's FMU and I'll bet you get another positive that's even darker...congrats!

Huds
March 20th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Im 7dpo.. Been getting cramps and a tightening feeling since yesterday. I think im getting a cold. Feeling really run down since the weekend. I really want to test.. But then i think ill get a bfn

Huds
March 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I used different samples within about hr of each other oh I do hope the first one is correct :fx:thanks for the advise

Aftmjt i hope u get ur bfp tomorrow morn!! Looking forward to hearing the outcome

aftmjt
March 21st, 2013, 04:16 AM
It looks like it could be an evap line. I really don't trust the cheapies to gives accurate results. I had the same thing happen 2 months ago. There was definitely a line, but I tried a more expensive one and it was negative. Test again and if it's another positive then I'd take it as that!! Good Luck!

Think this is true tested 2 tests sample sample one was faint line again other was negative I'm so gutted was hoping this month :sad: :sad:

Huds
March 21st, 2013, 04:53 AM
Think this is true tested 2 tests sample sample one was faint line again other was negative I'm so gutted was hoping this month :sad: :sad:

How many dpo are u? So sorry u didn't get your bfp., maybe it's too early:flowerz:

aftmjt
March 21st, 2013, 06:17 AM
How many dpo are u? So sorry u didn't get your bfp., maybe it's too early:flowerz:

Dpo 9 today

Emily
March 21st, 2013, 06:21 AM
Dpo 9 today

I have never had a BFP that early. You are totally still in.

Huds
March 21st, 2013, 06:45 AM
I have never had a BFP that early. You are totally still in.

I agree

mrsflowers33
March 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM
I feel crazy for even thinking there are second lines but I swear I poas and got a really faint line. Then I used another test and got another really faint line. My camera doesn't pick them up well though. BFP??! I'm 9DPO today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/21/sa8u6e8u.jpg

Emily
March 21st, 2013, 10:23 AM
Either those are lines or my ipad is seeing things, congrats!!!!!!!

mommymachine
March 21st, 2013, 10:37 AM
Those are lines!!! Congrats!!!

Huds
March 21st, 2013, 11:00 AM
I feel crazy for even thinking there are second lines but I swear I poas and got a really faint line. Then I used another test and got another really faint line. My camera doesn't pick them up well though. BFP??! I'm 9DPO today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/21/sa8u6e8u.jpg

Congrats!!!!

pooh_ob
March 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Def +. Congrats!! Hey rabbit...still waiting for update....

Sunflower3
March 21st, 2013, 02:18 PM
Yep!!!! I see two lines!!!!

Angelone
March 21st, 2013, 02:53 PM
Def two lines congrats xx

Fl-Mom-x3boys
March 21st, 2013, 05:22 PM
Well, my bleeding was definitely not implantation bleed. For some reason my period just started a full week early. I have been under a lot of stress recently. My mother in law has stage 4 liver cancer and has been very sick in the hospital. Here's hoping next month is the charm. Not sure when to expect ovulation after this?

thehappypixi
March 22nd, 2013, 04:14 AM
Looks like a line MrsFlowers!! :D

Sorry to hear that FI-mom :(
I don't know exactly how it works in there but it sounds a bit odd, are you taking any supps? Sure your O day is right?

Emily
March 22nd, 2013, 04:30 AM
Well, my bleeding was definitely not implantation bleed. For some reason my period just started a full week early. I have been under a lot of stress recently. My mother in law has stage 4 liver cancer and has been very sick in the hospital. Here's hoping next month is the charm. Not sure when to expect ovulation after this?

Aw sorry to hear that - stress can totally mess up your cycle without there being anything wrong. Hugs

Rabbit0809
March 22nd, 2013, 09:26 AM
Hi ladies,sorry couldnt be online,had some stupid internet issues.
As for the update,I really dunno what to think,Im either seeing lines,or getting evaps,so etimes I test slight faint positive,other times evap,other times stark white,am literally going insane,Im breaking down.
I have spent soooo much money,and got soooo many sensitive expensive tests,and each time I test I get diff answers.
I keep the tests in my pocket,go out in the sun.squint and squint,then go back to toilet,point to lamp,squint and squint,Im lame really,so I think a bfp shouldnt leave me squinting,should be obvious, and Im not having symptoms other than achy legs and upset sinus and sore throat,but seriously def thinking Im out is month,Im 10 dpo,if I was preggo I def think I should have gotten a bfp already.
I only have 2 more months to try,then we have to postpone for a looooong time due to family reasons and plans,ugh,I pray pray pray.
I was thinking If I dont get preggo this month,Im dropping swaying,I need to give myself maximum chance these two months.

Emily
March 22nd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Aw rabbit, waiting sucks. Obviously I don't know if you are pg or not - but squinting in the sunlight is not mad:) I buy tests buy the score on the Internet:) also I think my earliest BFP was one day before AF was due.

Fl-Mom-x3boys
March 22nd, 2013, 01:22 PM
I have always had a 27-28 day cycle. Usually ovulate on day 14. Not taking any supps. Very odd because I've never had a 21 day cycle.

onthepond
March 22nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Hi Ladies, I think I am 3 DPO today...either 2 DPO or 3 DPO and fingers crossed for a BFP. A little confusing month since no EWCM and got my smiley face 2 days before I expected it. First month trying after D&C and we really just want to be pregnant again, though we would love to have a boy. Fingers crossed...we really need some good news this year. 2013 has been rough on us. Can't wait to see more updates from all of you!

The Anchor
March 22nd, 2013, 09:09 PM
I O'd super early the cycle I got my boy...good luck onthepond!

onthepond
March 22nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Thanks SO MUCH Anchor! Fingers CROSSED for us. I just really want to see that BFP more than anything.

The Anchor
March 22nd, 2013, 09:16 PM
This is your month, I feel it :)

Rabbit0809
March 22nd, 2013, 10:31 PM
Literally going insane here, I poas using fmu on my last last test,it was pink dye,and I got a strong line the same minite,then after 5 second,the line disappeared and travelled down further closer to the edge,hmmmmm,then all the lines just disappeared, then after 2 minutes I saw a nice line that disappeared again,I was literally pulling my hair out in the toilet,aaaaarrrgh,
Why do my pregnancy tests have to be sooooo mean to me.
Why cant I have a stark white BFN or a nice bold BFP, Coz I really hate the IN-between tests, that after u take them ,u feel inconclusive,amd wish u didnt,coz they just dont give an answer.
Im plain puzzled.
And I have a question by the way, r evap lines thin,or they can also be the size of the control line as well?

MY SORE THROAT IS KILLING ME, and Im sooooo afraid to take any medicinw yokes

mommymachine
March 22nd, 2013, 10:43 PM
You poor thing! I've have that traveling line happen to me too, after that the test is just plain useless!

In my experience, evap lines are super thin or of qual thickness but look like a shadow. They are just gray and have zero colour, if there is color it's positive!

mrsflowers33
March 23rd, 2013, 12:23 AM
I got a more clear positive :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/23/duvyhamy.jpg

My doctor also gave me confirmation today :)

The two week wait was brutal!! Now onto the even worse 12 week wait until I can get a gender ultrasound, ugh!

pooh_ob
March 23rd, 2013, 12:24 AM
Ooh rabbit. I feel your pain. Will you buy more tests or wait it out again? I can't wait to hear your confirmation! I'm 8 dpo tonight. Can't wait to test. Probably on day 10 which will be Sunday for me. Waiting is an awful limbo!

pooh_ob
March 23rd, 2013, 12:26 AM
Mrs flowers that is super exciting! Congrats again!

Sunflower3
March 23rd, 2013, 08:11 AM
I got a more clear positive :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/23/duvyhamy.jpg

My doctor also gave me confirmation today :)

The two week wait was brutal!! Now onto the even worse 12 week wait until I can get a gender ultrasound, ugh!

Congrats!!!!

Sunflower3
March 23rd, 2013, 08:14 AM
Hi Ladies, I think I am 3 DPO today...either 2 DPO or 3 DPO and fingers crossed for a BFP. A little confusing month since no EWCM and got my smiley face 2 days before I expected it. First month trying after D&C and we really just want to be pregnant again, though we would love to have a boy. Fingers crossed...we really need some good news this year. 2013 has been rough on us. Can't wait to see more updates from all of you!

I'm in the same boat. Praying for my BFP after my D&C in December. I feel like eternity. Fx for you onthepond. Hopeful this month brings BFPs gig both of us.

thehappypixi
March 23rd, 2013, 08:18 AM
Yay MrsFlowers!

thehappypixi
March 23rd, 2013, 08:19 AM
I have always had a 27-28 day cycle. Usually ovulate on day 14. Not taking any supps. Very odd because I've never had a 21 day cycle.

Very odd! My cycle was made shorter by the supps, went from 34 to 28

onthepond
March 23rd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Sunflower3 - be sure to keep me posted on how you are doing! Fingers crossed for you as well! I think I am 4 DPO today, but waiting until at least 10 DPO to test. How about you? Any other ladies around 4 DPO? Fingers crossed for more BFP's from us soon!

Congrats Mrsflowers! How exciting! I love the thought of a December baby :)

Rabbit0809
March 23rd, 2013, 10:30 PM
Tested today with FMU,got a clear BFN
Guess im out this month, sooooo sad.
Im stopping swaying,and am leaving it all in Gods hand to get my baby, coz all that swaying has really got to my mind,I feel im not normal anymore.
And I just read hopingforsaskia gender result update,her sway was amazing,she had all the factors,and was blessed with a third baby boy.
So I said,enough.

thehappypixi
March 24th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Ahhhh sorry Rabbit :( It is still early, you're not out til AF shows her ugly face, hugs xxxim on 5 DPO Pond :)

Emily
March 24th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Tested today with FMU,got a clear BFN
Guess im out this month, sooooo sad.
Im stopping swaying,and am leaving it all in Gods hand to get my baby, coz all that swaying has really got to my mind,I feel im not normal anymore.
And I just read hopingforsaskia gender result update,her sway was amazing,she had all the factors,and was blessed with a third baby boy.
So I said,enough.

So sorry to hear that y ou are finding tough. Give yourself a couple of days to think about it so that you know you have made the right decision. Hormones get in the way sometimes. Good luck on a BFP soon whatever. You decide. X

pooh_ob
March 24th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Aw dang rabbit...what day are you?? I'm thinking you are close to AF cuz you were a couple days ahead of me. It's officially Sunday here (3am, I'm at work) so today will be 10dpo for me. Testing begins. Not feeling like I'm gonna get a bfp. Pray for me. My hubby doesn't really want to try anymore :(
I hope the best for you rabbit..... :noaf:

Dreamofpink
March 24th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Ahhhh sorry Rabbit :( It is still early, you're not out til AF shows her ugly face, hugs xxxim on 5 DPO Pond :)

Me too! :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

I Love Ladybugs
March 24th, 2013, 08:37 AM
I like seeing the BFPs....but waiting around here at 4dpo makes me want to test like a crazy mad lady!! I will be back later in the week...well wishes to you all....and may AFSA!!!

Sunflower3
March 24th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Sunflower3 - be sure to keep me posted on how you are doing! Fingers crossed for you as well! I think I am 4 DPO today, but waiting until at least 10 DPO to test. How about you? Any other ladies around 4 DPO? Fingers crossed for more BFP's from us soon!

Congrats Mrsflowers! How exciting! I love the thought of a December baby :)

Idk. I'm afraid to test although I'm pretty sure I'm out. Maybe 10-11 dpo
Fx tx for BFP's!!!!

Sunflower3
March 24th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Also have some mild cramping this morning. Is that a good sign or a bad sign?

onthepond
March 24th, 2013, 01:20 PM
I think mild cramping would be a great sign! Why would you think you are out so soon? I think I am going to wait til 10 DPO for my first test, or even longer than that...that would be on Friday, though part of me might just wait it out a while longer even. Sounds like there are quite a few of us 4-5 DPO - how exciting! I am hopeful to see some posting BFP news!

So excited for all of you...fingers crossed for BFP's in the next week or so!

Rabbit0809
March 25th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Hello ladies,
Am 13 dpo today,3 or 4 days appx till af( praying sooooo hard she doesnt pay us a visit) sigh
Took a clearblue digital with fmu and got a clear (-) minus sign,negative
I hope Im not out,even though I doubt it.
As for symptoms,I just have a serious congestion,achy legs and lower back,feeling full heavy uterus cramps( not similar to af though) kinda remind me of braxton hicks contractions, uterus really feels full and heavy all the time to the point that I feel I have to unbotton my pants or id explode.
Plus,I have a sour taste in mouth,really badly sour as if I had some spoiled milk or spoiled dairy.
One thing I noticed also is,last month when I got my bfn I was having loads and loads of cm,tmi but had to change pantyliners like 3 times per day, but this time around Ive been feeling exceptionally dry.

black&gold
March 25th, 2013, 01:05 PM
I think I'm back here today. Temp spiked up this morning so I'm saying 1-2 DPO based on everything else. Doubtful as I have a short LP and an appt. with an RE next month... but that'd be the time when it happens, right before seeing a specialist! Anyways, good luck to everyone :)

pooh_ob
March 25th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Was negative on my 10 dpo test. Here's to waiting :-P Good luck everyone.

Rabbit0809
March 25th, 2013, 02:17 PM
I promised myself I wont be testing anymore and Id just wait it out,but I think Im gonna test 1 more time tomorrow early with FMU,the only thing convincing me still and letting me keep my hope is that typically pregnant uterus fullness feeling,I dont get that before AF,and didnt get that with my last month bfn,
So still ever so slightly hopeful,pray for me girls:noaf:

thehappypixi
March 25th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Gah feeling short tempered and emotional today, my usual pre menstural signs! Hurry up week I just want to know!

Emily
March 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Gah feeling short tempered and emotional today, my usual pre menstural signs! Hurry up week I just want to know!

ME too. Pretty sure I am out - not surprising really and not such a bad thing as I know I would obsess about the antibiotics if I did get a BFP. At least this way I can enjoy a glass of cava:)

onthepond
March 25th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Hi Ladies. 6 DPO today, gotta say though with my last BFP I had a lot of CM leading up to BFP, this time not a lot...maybe each one is different, huh? :) Just trying to stay positive!

Rabbit0809
March 25th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Sadly BFN for me,not the least bit hopefull anymore.......sigh
I feel deflated and defeated.
Cross my heart,I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT, its useless damn it
Now if that witch would show up already so we can move on to April,the original month I was planning to start ttc anyway,but started earlier.
Come on AF lets get it over with pft

pooh_ob
March 25th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Oh rabbit I feel ya! :-( I'm so nervous. I'm pretty sure my husband won't try at all anymore. I NEED to be pregnant this month. But I just don't feel it. I feel very much like my usual PMS. Gonna pray for us tonight...

Rabbit0809
March 26th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Af type cramping,itll come today for sure as its getting more intense.
Pooh,why wont ur hubby try anymore?is he feeling stressed out maybe by the attempts or sway,or maybe he senses ur stress?
If God forbid and it wasnt ur month,what is he planning to do in terms of prevention? Does he want to use contraception of some sort?

pooh_ob
March 26th, 2013, 08:30 AM
He will want to use just natural methods....which don't work well for us anyway. I mean #4 was conceived with condom lol!
But.......I got a faint pink second line!!!
Oh rabbit this is so bittersweet.....I thought we would be due date buddies for sure! :-(
Well I wasn't all sure I was gonna test this am for fear of more sadness and waiting. But Mt temp jumped from 97.7 to 98.3! And I actually dipped to 97.2 yesterday so I was really worried. But when I got my elevated temp this am I got some hope and decided to test. Let me see if I can post my pic.....WARNING, you really may not bee able to see it, it's so faint.. But I'm not making it up :-)

pooh_ob
March 26th, 2013, 08:34 AM
He will want to use just natural methods....which don't work well for us anyway. I mean #4 was conceived with condom lol!
But.......I got a faint pink second line!!!
Oh rabbit this is so bittersweet.....I thought we would be due date buddies for sure! :-(
Well I wasn't all sure I was gonna test this am for fear of more sadness and waiting. But Mt temp jumped from 97.7 to 98.3! And I actually dipped to 97.2 yesterday so I was really worried. But when I got my elevated temp this am I got some hope and decided to test. Let me see if I can post my pic.....WARNING, you really may not bee able to see it, it's so faint.. But I'm not making it up :-)
Crap! I don't know how to do it from my phone :-(

Angelone
March 26th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Hey girls that's me back in the 2ww at 2dpo here's hoping I get my bfp soon :) xx

onthepond
March 26th, 2013, 08:54 AM
YAY Pooh! That is so exciting! 7 DPO for me today...getting antsy though I am not having any symptoms or anything. Honestly, never have with my other 2 BFP's either though, just a little extra CM with the last one...so will just wait it out. I am trying to wait til Friday which would be 10 DPO. Fingers crossed for all those still waiting - I am anxious to hear all of your updates!

pooh_ob
March 26th, 2013, 10:57 AM
I never get symptoms either except when I look back and say ooooh that's why I craved such and such or didn't want whatever our was sleeper than usual (this weekend for example :-) but I was still thinking I wasn't. The only thing giving me hope was remembering with my son how I thought for sure I was pregnant the first cycle (just like this time!) And wasn't but thought for sure the second cycle I wasn't....and was wrong! Same again...yayyy

TTCPink
March 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Congratulations Pooh!!

I am back in the 2WW. I think I am 1DPO today. We'll see what temps say the next couple days.

Rabbit0809
March 26th, 2013, 12:50 PM
OMG POOOOOH, congrats girl,u brought a smile to my sad face.Im really excited for u,sending u sticky dust xoxo

As for me,Im cd1 today,on to April 2ww, pray for me pooh,so its my month,cos I have only april and may to try,later on we have to take a break :(

pooh_ob
March 26th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Of course rabbit. I'm about to sleep Soooo you will be in my final prayers :-)

Rabbit0809
March 27th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Thank u pooh xoxo
Update me about u,is all ok,did u test again?

aftmjt
March 27th, 2013, 09:31 AM
OMG I thought I was out as had about 10 BFN from dpo 7 - dpo 11 but af didn't arrive yesterday or today so thought I would give it one last go this afternoon and look what I got :omg:

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Oh my goodness sooooooo pleased for u hun that's amazing news congrats xxxx

Rabbit0809
March 27th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Wonderful wonderful news :) sticky dust aftmjt lots of sticky dust

pooh_ob
March 27th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Wow congrats am...
Rabbit I did test again. Still positive. Still faint. So I really will be glad to get labs drawn in the am! I'll let you know. Thx!

2lovelyboys
March 28th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Hi ladies, I will be joining you, it's very early for me 1 DPO.

Fingers crossed for a sticky pink bean :fx:

2lovelyboys
March 28th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Hi ladies, I will be joining you, it's very early for me 1 DPO.

Fingers crossed for a sticky pink bean :fx:

onthepond
March 29th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Any ladies have any great news to update us and lift the mood ;)? I am 10DPO today, BFN with 1st and 2nd MU. Pretty much giving up this month which just breaks my heart. I was hopeful for a BFP after my MC. Feel like our life has just been turned upside down and 2013 has been so unkind to us. Still praying, but feeling like I need to move on. Sigh. I hope others are having better luck!

I Love Ladybugs
March 29th, 2013, 02:04 PM
9DPO BFN here....still holding out hope and will retest Sunday. Wishing luck for all the girls testing soon!!!! And giving hugs to those who are moving on to the next cycle ((hugs))

I Love Ladybugs
March 31st, 2013, 09:32 AM
11 DPO and 2 faint lines....we will see where this one is going over the next few days....Happy Easter to you all!!!!

pooh_ob
March 31st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Congrats ladybugs! Awesome!!!

Rabbit...got my lab results on Fri. I had them drawn on the day I was supposed to start 14 dpo. Hcg 133. Progesterone 17. She says these numbers are fine since I'm JUST pregnant. Will redraw on Mon am.

Rabbit0809
March 31st, 2013, 02:23 PM
Oh pooh,thats is really amazing girl,praying for ur sticky sticky bean to stick hard ;)
April was our planned month to start ttc,but I couldnt wait and started february,hopefully April will be meant to be <3

thehappypixi
March 31st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Bug that's so exciting!!
And congrats Pooh!!

Christmas/new year babas!!!

onthepond
March 31st, 2013, 09:43 PM
Congrats Ladybugs! So happy for you!!!

I took the last test that I have in our house this morning, BFN so done testing for me. I am heartbroken but moving on. 12DPO today so just going to wait for AF to show. I need to see a BFP soon after this MC and am not doing anything to sway anymore. I just want a healthy baby as soon as I can have one, so for us, we decided it is best to just drop everything but prenatals and fish oil...Good luck ladies!

I Love Ladybugs
March 31st, 2013, 09:50 PM

I took the last test that I have in our house this morning, BFN so done testing for me. I am heartbroken but moving on. 12DPO today so just going to wait for AF to show. I need to see a BFP soon after this MC and am not doing anything to sway anymore. I just want a healthy baby as soon as I can have one, so for us, we decided it is best to just drop everything but prenatals and fish oil...Good luck ladies!

I know the feeling of wanting a BFP following loss....lots of ((hugs)). We ended up trying in Dec. following the last m/c and it just wasn't meant to be. I then decided that after being so successful in keeping off my 50+ lb weight loss for almost 1.5 years, wild eating post loss and Christmas added some lbs that I felt necessary to remove before we ttced again.

I hope that you are blessed soon with another BFP and with a very sticky baby. ((hugs))

Sunflower3
March 31st, 2013, 09:58 PM

I'm right there with you onthepond expect I got a - yesterday at 14 dpo and still haven't gotten AF. It's like a joke! I feel the same way. Really want to get pregnant after my twin miscarriage In December. So unfair!

Congrats ladybugs!!!

I Love Ladybugs
March 31st, 2013, 10:19 PM
Sunflower.....thanks for the congrats. I would nothing more than to see all those that are ttc this cycle get their BFP's and sticky pink beans. How frustrating that you are still waiting for either a BFP or AF...only in my pregnancy with my DS2 did I have to wait for a +++ test for days...all the m/s and my DS1 pregnancies had faint + by 12dpo. (((hugs)))

pooh_ob
April 1st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Rabbit sometimes things work out funny like that. I hope it really is your month!

onthepond
April 1st, 2013, 08:38 PM
On to APRIL for me. April has got to be our month ladies!

Sunflower3
April 1st, 2013, 08:47 PM
On to APRIL for me. April has got to be our month ladies!

Me too onthepond. AF showed this morning. Blah!!!!

onthepond
April 1st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Sunflower, we are in this together! Keep me posted on how you are doing. I just hope this is a normal cycle this month. I am ready to be normal again. Sigh.