PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED: Nasty evap or bfp

Wishonastar
March 2nd, 2013, 08:08 PM
Hi ladies, Well I decided to do the whole pull the test apart pic... I had one FRER and I used it at 7 dpo, I am now 10 dpo and saw someone opened the test to take a pic so i opened mine as did the same and got this??? Is this an evap or??? I have been using ICs since then cos I have so many of them, but yet to get any line? At 10 DPO the ICs should pick something up right??? Is this just an evap? Should I go get another frer or protect myself from the disappointment  I'm so scared after last months chemical9359

Test taken today? Not dark enough I do t think... Hoping not another chemical... Pic taken a while after test dried again... Hiding from DH

dloui128
March 2nd, 2013, 08:38 PM
I definitely see a line, when I got my BFP I tested at 9 DPO and it was negative and then again at 11 DPO and it was positive

Wanting-a-girl
March 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
It looks like an Evap cause it doesn't look to have color in the pic... Is it pink for you when you look at the test?

harleyquinn
March 2nd, 2013, 09:03 PM
Is this the FRER? Photographed immediately after opening or now?

I have noticed with FRER is they DO get an evap nowadays. HOWEVER, they also get a "pre-line" which is a hint of line that looks diff than the evap and if it is a "pre-line" it WILL be positive the next day or it was an evap.

I have been having better luck with Answer brand...this test gave me a very early positive but other months FRER did and Answer didn't so i do think there is variations in batches.

I would get a FRER and and Answer if you can and compare the two.

Violet_
March 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM
How long after testing was the pic taken? If the test was left too long it is probably an evap.

Wishonastar
March 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM
It is pink, it's not grey at all... BUT it was taken on 7dpo and iam now 10dpo so I'm not getting my hopes up :(

Wanting-a-girl
March 2nd, 2013, 09:48 PM
Did u test today?

pinkin2011
March 2nd, 2013, 09:54 PM
I used a FRER at 8dpo and I took my test apart because i was sure I could see something there was a hint of a line and it stayed there and sure enough i used a frer at 10 dpo and got a very paint bfp.

Satox3
March 2nd, 2013, 09:54 PM
I hope you get your bfp! i had a similar situation with a frer, I left it and forgot about it. And when I found it, it had a faint indent/evap. I ended up getting af. But it's still early for you and hope this is not the case. Good luck. Here's mine for comparison. 9360

Pickapart
March 2nd, 2013, 11:50 PM
Thats a fairly strong evap line :-(

Butterfly Spirit
March 3rd, 2013, 02:31 AM
Evaps aren't pink! So test tomorrow and best of luck! :luck: :)

wilma_five
March 3rd, 2013, 07:52 AM
Looks like a very early bfp to me.

Wishonastar
March 3rd, 2013, 09:11 PM
I used an ic this morning cos I couldn't get away from DH to buy another frer (he doesn't want me testing till after af cos of last months chemical) and nothing really, well a faint shadow but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me... Think I'm out... Af due Wednesday, it's Monday here, I should be getting some sort of proper line by now

wilma_five
March 4th, 2013, 03:24 AM
In that case I think you have had an chemical! Hope you get pregnant next month, chemical sways pink!!

Wishonastar
March 4th, 2013, 04:14 AM
We had a chemical last month... In the 2WW ATM... Af due Wednesday... Did you see today's test?

wilma_five
March 4th, 2013, 06:52 AM
No, where can I see it?

Wishonastar
March 4th, 2013, 06:59 AM
I updated with pic in original post... First pic 7 dpo and second 10 dpo... Let me know what you think ;)

mrs magoo
March 4th, 2013, 07:04 AM
don't give up hope yet! I can see another line which is a good sign since was an IC maybe use FRER again in day or 2. good luck!

onthepond
March 4th, 2013, 09:34 AM
I can totally see the line, too. GL and keep us posted!

Wanting-a-girl
March 4th, 2013, 09:48 AM
I updated with pic in original post... First pic 7 dpo and second 10 dpo... Let me know what you think ;)

I can see the line and it def is pink yay :D

wilma_five
March 4th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Yes, I see the line. It's def. pink but not very strong. Do you have the chance to do a clearblue digital (with conception indicator).They are so sensitive!