PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances ,,,,

Mum23boys
March 3rd, 2013, 03:25 AM
Of me not getting ill this week. All 3 boys have stomach flu and on top of that Liam wine up today with chicken pox too I've had 3 hours sleep both Friday and sat night and looks like I'm going to need to take time off unpaid this week too right when we have some big bills to pay .... It never rains but it pours hey !!
Hope everyone is having a better weekend than me

Mrs_P
March 3rd, 2013, 06:03 AM
Aw no hunny, hope your ok. Not many ideas with the stomach flu thing other than anti bac anything that moves! You may get lucky but unfortunately for us mamas you've usually got off them before you realise they have it as were so close to our little people physically.

With the chicken pox make sure you see your GP just to make sure you and baby are safe - worst times are up to 12 weeks ish and past 35 weeks but its worth checking just in case - i think they check you are immune to it and give you a vaccine if not to protect you both.

Hope your hubby is looking after you all xx

Mum23boys
March 3rd, 2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks hun just needed a moan - Im ok just feel so helpless for them

iluvmy4sons
March 3rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Of me not getting ill this week. All 3 boys have stomach flu and on top of that Liam wine up today with chicken pox too I've had 3 hours sleep both Friday and sat night and looks like I'm going to need to take time off unpaid this week too right when we have some big bills to pay .... It never rains but it pours hey !!
Hope everyone is having a better weekend than me

Hugs!!! Hope you don't get sick too.

Justjessica
March 4th, 2013, 09:26 AM
That's so rubbish. Hope the boys feel better soon and you don't catch anything x