PDA

View Full Version : 7 PREGNANT friends ALL due girls !!

Mum23boys
March 3rd, 2013, 08:41 AM
5 of them have very clear nub shots. 5 of them have had girls confirmed 2 just have very promising girl nub shots and me ? no nub shot nothing. Just sodding typical !!

Am feeling a little deflated today as my friend sent me her 12 week scan - another very girly nub and i just thought thats girl number 7 ...... i mean i bet if i wasnt bothered about gender statistically there shoudl have been 1 boy atleast among 7 pregnancies or a good mix of both sexes but no because i want a girl all my pregnant friends get them instead.

Another friend told me yesterday she is only 8 weeks but she is hoping for a boy as they have a daughter - i bet she gets her boy too so atleast my 4th son will have someone to play with while the other 7 girls are all sat there smuggly with their pretty pink bundles !! GRRRRR
Sorry ladies just needed a moan today. I mean seriously what sort of odds would you have got on 7 pregnancies - 7 girls ??? Ridiculous

True Blue
March 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
Totally understand how you are feeling.
When I hear "boy" announced among pregnant friends it always dashes my hopes a little too :(

Mum23boys
March 3rd, 2013, 09:52 AM
True blue i hope you get your 2nd son hunny.
Can I ask how you found going from 4-5 was it hard - do u have the space ? Im assuming you do if your having another. Im just thinking we always said 4 no more and dh took some convincing for number 4 and says he will have the snip after but Im already thinking about number 5 :-)

Smiley13
March 3rd, 2013, 10:01 AM
I feel for ya Mum23boys! All of my friends and family members have girls! I love my boys but so want a little girl and sometimes its hard not to get jealous:( I'm not even pregnant yet with my third and my SIL told me that her and her husband were discussing how if I have a third it will most likely be a boy. It was so hard not to wring her neck LOL. I now am secretly mad at her and I know I shouldn't be. Best of luck and I hope you get your girl!

wilma_five
March 3rd, 2013, 10:15 AM
Maybe all 8 of you get girls! Statistics are only statistics, nothing more. You can't tell what you get based on statistics. If that was the case I would not have gotten 5 boys......ykwim? You still have got a really big chance of being pregnant with a girl.

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
Well, as others have already mentioned, it doesn't work that way.

If this were IG, they would chalk it up to solar flares and heck, who even knows really. Maybe someone dumped a lot of chemistry into the water and YOU ALL will have girls!

iluvmy4sons
March 3rd, 2013, 07:37 PM
My shots did not have a nub either. I do hope you get your girl. When do you find out?

Cinss
March 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Maybe a cluster from an unknown environmental aspect... Hope you have been drinking the same water ;)

Adia
March 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM
That is the pits!! I hated it when I was prego with DD3 and everyone around me was having an opposite...made me sulk so much.

When do you find out? Should be able to confirm soon...

inshaallahxx
March 3rd, 2013, 10:22 PM
I know a bunch of girls having little girls and I feel like they are sucking all my pink dust out of the air. ;)

Mum23boys
March 4th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Im not findng out :-( Im far too scared to know and get upset where as I know from past experience that if i dont know and find out at birth i wont care - the love i feel instantly is all i feel ad sex is no issue at birth never has been and so i feel this time around im just convincing myself its a boy to help and if its a girl well then it will be a double shock !! ha ha Only 23 more weeks to go.
Oh plus DH doesnt want to know and he comes to every appointment with me so no chance of me finding out unless i went for a sneaky scan behind his back

fish2012
March 4th, 2013, 04:33 AM
ha ha you need to study them maybe they have the answers we need LOL

i personally hoping sussex have seen fit to doctor our drinking water and we'll nget our girls too

chin up chick we have done our best the rest is out of our hands xxx

SurroundedByBoys
March 4th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Some of my friends, and people I went to school with too all fell pregnant around the same time I did with my first. I watched all the ITS A GIRL! or TEAM PINK! messages flying around and knew I was having a boy and I did. It happened with my second son too. I literally only know of one single person who had 2 boys around the same time I had both of mine. Everybody else was getting girls. What makes it worse is my mother. Shes always whining about how she wants a grand-daughter and we should keep trying. :rolleyes: Especially when we considered stopping where we are.

Sending you pink dust :hug2:

Mrs_P
March 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM
well one thing is for sure what ever they are having only affects your mood, it has no effect on whats in your tummy. You have a good chance your cooking your little girl! There was a huge run on boys on the previous due date group and they way outweighed the girls in the group - sats are just that an overall but when you only take a small sample it doesn't really confirm, yes boys to girls are 50/50 in general but you could get 10 in sussex that have girls and 10 in scotland with boys!

iwonder
March 5th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Sending you pink dust! Hope you get a sticky pink healthy bean!