PDA

View Full Version : Have we got a stats list showing the sexes ?

Mum23boys
March 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
For those that have had them confirmed ? I know there is a list but has anyone actually done the stats so like 100 swayed gir 50 confirmed girls 20 boys 30 unknown ? Id be interested to see what my chances are now i have 7 pregnant friends all due girls !! I was looking at the stats that said something like only 7% of families with 3 boys have a 4th boy and was getting my hopes up then on here i notice there are ladies with 5 even 6 of the same sex and it makes me downhearted again !! I want to believe i have a 50 50 chance but i think its more likely 90 10 in favour of a boy

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2013, 10:21 AM
Um yes several, some are in Dream Members but here is one that everyone can read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/25157-complete-pink-swaying-statistics-spreadsheet.html

The stats that show there is hardly any hope of a girl after 3 boys are bogus. The actual odds of that are here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/762-statistics-question-anybody-know.html

Atsaukina1
March 3rd, 2013, 12:33 PM
you always have a chance no matter how many are having girls around you and no matter what the statistics are. I would get a gender scan if I were you(and I never get them) because you are driving yourself crazy:)

5boysandcounting
March 3rd, 2013, 12:59 PM
For those that have had them confirmed ? I know there is a list but has anyone actually done the stats so like 100 swayed gir 50 confirmed girls 20 boys 30 unknown ? Id be interested to see what my chances are now i have 7 pregnant friends all due girls !! I was looking at the stats that said something like only 7% of families with 3 boys have a 4th boy and was getting my hopes up then on here i notice there are ladies with 5 even 6 of the same sex and it makes me downhearted again !! I want to believe i have a 50 50 chance but i think its more likely 90 10 in favour of a boy

Hi Hun,

I just wanted to post and say that you have great odds of having a girl after 3 boys! When I was pregnant with DS 4, three other ladies I knew were also pregnant with their fourth. I was the only one who had a boy. They had girls. Also, near me there is no one I know who had five boys in a row, only me, so it is me that is in the minority. I actually generally think the odds are in favour of you having a girl after 3 boys not vice versa!

I agree with atsaukina. If I was you I would definitely go for a gender scan. Even if you do hear that it's another boy. At least you will know and have peace of mind. There's no way I could have waited. It was constantly on my mind before I found out. It was keeping me awake of a night worrying about it! Xx