PDA

View Full Version : Sad

ruby
April 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
:sad:

A close friend and my sister have both given birth this week and both now have a PP. I am happy, especially for my sister, but I cried and cried my eyes out after being told the "good news". I actually hurt and am so surprised at my reaction ?!

I feel really low, not like my usual self. ( I am very good at putting on a brave face and getting on with it) I want to be in a good frame of mind as I am going HT in June for my baby boy/boys. The what ifs are churning through my mind already. What if I have another no transfer, what will I do then ?

Don't know how to snap out of this ? Feel lost :sad:

TTC5
April 15th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Big bug hugs xxx

My Fabulous Children
April 15th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Hugs, but try to think positive always :luck:

nuthinbutpink
April 15th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Well, you have to think good thoughts. A NT is scary but usually is the exception rather than the norm.

ruby
April 15th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Well, you have to think good thoughts. A NT is scary but usually is the exception rather than the norm.

Thanks ladies and NBP.

TexasMommy
April 18th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Im almost 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. I have 2 little girls, so im REALLY hoping this one is a baby boy! Its hard when you see others around you getting what you feel like you want/need to make your little family complete. I love both of my girls more than life itself & I wouldnt trade them for anything, but now I really want to experience having a son. Hubby would have been happy just having 2 I think, so this will be our last, boy or girl. I hope that when you go HT in June you are able to get your little boy. Good luck :)

Belle
April 19th, 2011, 06:40 AM
So sorry and good luck in June

Liv
April 19th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I can totally relate to what you are feeling. Right after finding out my DS2 was indeed a boy, I found out my SIL was having a girl. I was gutted and cried for hours. I felt so sad and guilty for feeling so sad. I went HT a few years later and was lucky to get pregnant and give birth to my DD. Good luck, I'll be cheering you on!

LolaInLove
April 19th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry you are sad, but HEY GIRL, you get to go HT and be certain you get your boy(s), so keep your chin up and stay healthy and positive! No need in worrying about things that could go wrong when they haven't yet, so just be excited and know that you will get your blue bundle for sure. HUGS!

ruby
April 20th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Thankyou, thankyou ladies for your words of encouragement. It is hard to explain how much it helps to hear about other peoples experiences that are very similar to mine. It is like having your own personal cheer squad ! I feel good about going HT in June and believe my boy/s will happen ! Texas mommy and Lola in Love hope you both get your baby boy ! Best of luck to you both and to everybody in getting their desired gender x