PDA

View Full Version : hey there again, just wanted to say...

ShapeOfMyHeart
December 29th, 2010, 11:12 AM
...that I appreciate the HT forum being private. I know that people don't like to pay(I am one of them)...BUT I much prefer having the HT forum private and paying for it than having it open to the world. Even though we are all hidden behind our user names for the most part, there is just something nice about the privacy factor of this site. Just wanted to say that! I think as time goes by, more people will see this as a huge benefit. When I first joined the "other site", I very rarely went to the other forums. I was not interested in swaying or talking about GD. I just wanted the cold hard facts of HT from people that had been there. I did find myself a bit inhibited(as I am by nature) to open up too much on a public forum of HT because it was soooo public and open to anyone. Just MO!

Liv
December 29th, 2010, 11:16 AM
I couldn't agree more. I really disliked that someone could access info from us on IG by a google search. On this site, I feel like I can be more open without the fear of someone finding out. I think $12 is a drop in the bucket compared to what we pay for HT. The insight, support, and info is worth way more then that :).

Bee Shine
December 29th, 2010, 01:55 PM
I completely agree. At first I was annoyed about having to pay for something that was free on other sites. But I like the privacy and I realize it costs money to keep a message board like this going. Also $12 is not that much at all and the information and support you get is worth much more.

atomic sagebrush
December 29th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! Welcome!!

Ashgirl
December 29th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I agree. Conceiving my DD via HT has been a very personal and private decision. She is 9 months old and we STILL haven't told anyone (except you ladies :) ) and don't plan on it. The more private, the better - even if that means paying a small fee.

nuthinbutpink
December 29th, 2010, 10:15 PM
And now you have Chat too! Thanks!