PDA

View Full Version : Morning sickness pretty much the same as with my boys.. another boy?

Navywife620
March 4th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I can't help but think that my MS is pretty much as same as DS1 and DS2.. just feel crappy all day long but I am not throwing up. It makes me wonder if this baby is another boy. My DH says I need to be optimistic. I was just wondering what everyone else's experience was.

Nachelle
March 4th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Im bumping this!! I feel the same! I get a little nausous but not like throwing up. That alone makes me think boy! llol Some things are different though so Ive got high hopes! Hopefully were lucky, we dont get sick and have girl!! :)

Navywife620
March 4th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Well I do have one friend who had a boy got very sick then had a girl and felt amazing the entire pregnancy. I am just thinking another more because my MS is pretty much the same as the last two. I actually think it was worse with DS1.

WantingPink
March 4th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Okay so maybe I can give you some hope:) So I had bad MS with DS1, horrible MS with DS2, and with this baby I have been sick up until about a week ago although I am still pukey if I don't eat what I should when I should. I am currently 15 weeks and my worst week was week 13. Found out a couple of days ago that this baby is definitely a girl!! I can say that my MS has gotten better sooner than with DS1 and DS2 however in the early weeks the MS was very very similar. GL ladies!!

Navywife620
March 4th, 2013, 10:40 PM
that makes me feel a little better. I am only a little over 6 weeks, so time will tell as the weeks go on!

iluvmy4sons
March 4th, 2013, 11:07 PM
I never really had any more sickness with DS, 1 DS 2, and DS3 only when I would not eat for awhile I would start feeling bad. DS4 I had more morning sickness. This pregnancy is the same as my first 3 and it is a girl.

HopingForPigtails
March 5th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Agreed. Just wanted to say all 3 of my pregnancies were pretty much the same. First 2 were boys and this one is a girl. So try not to read too much into it!!

Pearl327
March 5th, 2013, 04:44 AM
I have not had morning sickness with DD or with this pregnancy which is a DS.

Navywife620
March 5th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Phew!! Thanks everyone!!! I am definitely feeling much better about it! It is so hard to read into everything!

heidih1977
March 5th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Just want to add my bit. Zero ms with ds1 about a week of feeling a little nauseous in the 7th week with ds2 and with this pregnancy nausea from the get go up until week 14 and still suffering heartburn and some nausea occasionally and am week 23 now. Have got confirmation of boy number 3. I was convinced this was my girl as this was different in nearly every way but no another boy. My mum had no ms with any of us.... 2 boys and 2 girls so it really doesn't have to mean anything. Some people do react differently to the different genders but I was one of the unlucky ones and have reacted differently to the same sex. This pregnancy has been awful and I can't wait for it to end. I really hope you get your girl...every mom deserves a little girl.

Bigwish
March 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hey! You're pregnant! Huge congrats! Fingers X for a healthy :XX:

Navywife620
March 5th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Sorry you didn't hear girl this time!