PDA

View Full Version : HRC PRICING

Louby
March 5th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Hi there,

I am sure I read that HRC were increasing their prices. Do we still receive the discount? Does anyone know about the structure of the prices due to a day 5 biopsy and FET? If the cost is still separate it will be costly for overseas patients.
Thanks. xx

Dr. Potter
March 13th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Yes, the prices will be increasing 4/1/13. GD members will still receive their discount. The exact prices will be posted today or tomorrow. You can pay up to 60 days before your procedure and the price is based on when you pay so the patients coming up should consider paying before the 1st. Regarding a package price for IVF/PGD/FET, we are working on this. I also will have news regarding a new PGD test

bbrocket
March 13th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Thanks Dr Potter! Look forward to seeing the package proces as well as the new PGD test.

Louby
March 15th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Thank you Dr Potter.
When will the package price for IVF/PGD/FET be released as there are quite a few girls planning April/May cycles with you? Should they contact Tanya for this info? Thanks

Minimelton0173
April 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Hi
Does anyone know if the prices on the HRC website are the revised ones?? The posts above suggest they should now have been changed??